September 1, 2014 | 1131 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Liza Red Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetcg49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a real red lipstick aficionado,and I have a lot of trouble finding real true reds. This one is perfect. I love it so. Why oh why is it discontinued? I want more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG red, its a bright true creamy 50's starlet sort of red. It looks great on my PPP complexion. I'm quite distressed its LE.

Here a picture of me wearing it...
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2006 3:46:00 AM More reviews by nencicat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pure red. It looks fab, but yet again this wonderful colour is no more. If any of you know a close match, please share it with me?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great basic red lipstick that is a "true" red. LE with the Liza collection, it is an Amplified Creme so it gives amazing coverage with tons of pigment. Also is long-lasting and doesn't wear off immediately the way a lot of reds do. I am a PPP and this is great for that "classic" red look with just foundation, mascara and a hint of blush. I would definitely like to get another one of these.