Lancome Juicy Tubes in Touched by Light

on 12/12/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Extremely shiny gloss. Smells like vanilla cake. Looks golden in the tube, but applies essentially clear with loads of sparkle. Probably wouldn't buy it again, but it's a fun GWP. Best thing of all, does *not* irritate my lips!

on 2/22/2009 9:31:00 PM

This is a pale yellow shimmery gloss, with tons of gold and red highlights in the shimmer. Perfect to add a tremendous shine alone or over another color. It also has a divine vanilla scent and flavor, one of my favorites.

I'm ADDICTED to juicy tubes! And every year they bring out these new ones which I simply have to try. This one is SOOOOO pretty and incredibly versatile. PROS - tastes like vanilla, which is sooo yummy! Can be worn alone for a dressed down look on vacation, or over lipstick for a more intense colour with a golden gleam. Keeps my lips hydrated for short haul flights. CONS - very pricey and kind of sticky (as are all juicy tubes). If it's not limited edition I'll definitely buy it again!

on 8/13/2006 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

SMELL SOOOO GOOOOOD!! i love the vanilla frosting scent! IT's kinda nudey clear with gold glitter but it's really pretty!!! i got this as a gwp! I also love this other juicy tube, pink icing...sooo pretty..that one is semi-opaque bright fushia pink with blue/puple tint (makes your lip look huge or plumped) and it smells like birthday cake icing! TRY ONE!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this in a gift basket that I won from Lancome, and I simply adore it! It's a sheer golden color with glitter, and it smells like vanilla icing. It gives my lips an ethereal glow and looks absolutely lovely. I highly recommend this shade of Juicy Tubes. It's my third Juicy Tube, and it's probably my favorite. (I also own Berry Bold and Tickled Pink.)

Popular Lip Glosses