November 22, 2014 | 952 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by DominotheCat

I love the shade and hint if shimmer of this blusher. I don't wear it with cool eye colours because it's very warm hued. But with natural or beige / brown eyes it's fab.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Beautiful coral shade. Highly pigmented. Easy to apply and blend. I am nc20 and apply with a light hand. Very versatile and looks nice with a variety of MU looks day or night. My go to blush for spring and summer. I am not usually one for shimmer blushes as they usually accentuate my pores but I find this extremely wearable and not overly shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! The formula is good, highly pigmented, long lasting and the colour is beautiful. Its similar to nars orgasm, being a peach colour with a gold shimmer. Its a nice colour for night and day. I use the real techniques blush brush with it and it distributes the colour nicely. I have also used the mac 123 but that brush distributes the colour a bit too heavy for my liking. It works well when using a bronzer and highlighter for contouring

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by SFifi

I said I would repurchase, meaning I would love to, but not sure if I can afford it lol!
I got this as a present along with a few other mac goodies from mom and have used it literally every time I went out ever since. Im an nc37 for reference, and it looks beeeeautiful on me. It does come on a little dark and is really shimmery, but it's such fine shimmer that it just looks like a subtle sheen. That shine also sort of cancels out the peach in case you put on too much.
It looks like a complete spring summer colour, but for me this is a perfect winter blush. Here is why-during winter my skin gets so dry that i never ever set foundation with powder...and it just stays dry. matte blushes make my face look like death. the shimmer in this thing really brightens everything up. Its so good that i go with just this..no eye makeup, no lipstick, no gloss..just this.

This was what the makeup artist used on me at my sister's wedding. It photographs beautifully despite the shimmer. If the cost is not an issue, definitely try it out. (if you ave very light skin, this might be difficult to apply since you need to go super sheer)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely colour! Its great for an everyday blush because its a natural pink/peach. Its buildable, but I don't need much (just as a reference I'm NC20/Laura Mercier Real Sand). It has a light golden shimmer which is really pretty. I've used this regularly for months now and it still looks new. It'll last a long time, but I'd repurchase when it finally finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by mille0807

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutly love this blush. I use it just after i applied my powder, and it stays on all day. it's a peachy/coral/ color and look beautiful on my NW20 skin, but if you are much darker, i don't think it will show up on your skin. But to me this is perfect. Only downside is that it's really expensive, here in Denmark it's 38 dollars (195 kr) but it's totally worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Yay, I found a NARS Orgasm substitute that works for me! I swatched this alongside Style and I preferred this because the colour is a bit lighter and a bit peachier. It's noticeably less pink than Orgasm though the overall effect is similar. I think what makes this work better for me than Orgasm is that the shimmer in this is a little more 'incorporated' into the colour of the blush, whereas I found that the shimmer in Orgasm kind of sits on top of the colour (I know that sounds weird, but swatch them and you'll see what I mean). It just means that I can buff Springsheen onto my cheeks and look glowy rather than frosty. This enhances my skin rather than highlighting every pore the way Orgasm did. If you're keen to try NARS Orgasm try swatching this first, or better yet compare them side by side, I think this is a better look plus it's a bit cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wear an NC15 in MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, for reference. I am very pale. Even my NC15 foundation really needs to be blended down my neck, and even my chest depending on the shirt I am wearing. I thought that Springsheen would be a really nice pinky/peachy glow to my cheeks. But for some reason, I think that this looks really odd on me. It doesn't really suit my skin tone at all. I also find it a bit hard to blend out when applying it. It's not the blushes fault that it doesn't match my skin tone though, so I gave it 3 lippies. It looks really pink on me. HOWEVER, if you have a more tan/medium skin tone, I highly recommend this to you. Coral/peachy pinks look wonderful on a more tan skin tone! I won't repurchase, but I do think it is good to have in your collection depending on the look you are trying to achieve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I really like this. The MUA applied this on me today and suddenly there was this sparkle on my face. I was hooked. The shimmer-glitter really helps in giving me some glow to my other wise dull tone. My face just lights up. This is somewhat like nars orgasm but cheaper. If u like nars O, you will like this. Also for some reason, Mac blushes tend to fade on me during the day. But this is one of those fun extras u may wanna have...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Eugeneee

My HG blusher! Can't go without this on my cheek! It instantly gives you glowy and healthy face :) i love it! It has subtle pinkish orange pigmentation which is good for warm tone face!