November 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lips - The Body Shop - Lip Stay On Colour in Mocha Pink 03

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I have this in Rose Mocha 03, so i'm assuming its the British version. I have found this to be a mid-toned coral-red, which i didn't think would work well. Its thick and is quite heavily perfumed for a lipstick product but overall, this stays on very well and look great with my NC15 skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 9:33:00 AM More reviews by archgirl06

I picked a bunch of the double sided 'longwear' type glosses at the sale this year. Each for $1 (actually $.66 with the buy 2 get 1 free sale). This color is a discontinued shade (which is why it was on clearance). It's a very warm toned pink -- in fact, I wouldn't even call it pink, it's more of a deep coral. It pretty much shows up orange on my lips. Since it was so cheap, I really feel no great regrets about throwing it out. I'm going to be using up the 'top coat' side of the gloss, but there is no way for me to get the 'mocha pink' to work. I've often worn colors labeled 'mocha pink' or 'mocha rose' or any number of combination mixing brown and red tones. However, this gloss does not work. I think it would look very nice on MMM ladies and darker, but as a PPP, it is just way too garish on me.

However, compared to most 'stay long wear' type products, this does not dry your lips out. I think it's due to the marula oil that they add to it, but it's certainly not a drying product.

These duo glosses normally retail for $13.50