February 28, 2015 | 1896 users online

Masks - Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2015 11:29:00 AM More reviews by yestes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, you will love Aztec Secret: Indian Healing Clay it's better and lasts longer. Suggested Use: Mix clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. to the face or other area. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Feel you face pulsate! Remove clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the clay is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes. Removes impurities and dirt from the pores. Deep pore cleansing. "World's most powerful facial" 1 lb. of clay makes 10-15 facials. Use it once per week for the family, more often for problem skin. Men love it, too. 1 lb (454 g) $5.99 , 2 lbs (908 g) $10.50 by iherb dot com. I ordered the smaller size, it lasts a long time. I have a coupon code for this site if you want order the first time: VIK284 and you have 5$ off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2015 11:25:00 AM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been wanting to buy the Nu Skin Epoch Mud Mask but I've read a lot of reviews here on this mask. It's my first time to try this with Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar on equal parts. I have stubborn acne and oily skin. I bought this out of desperation to end this acne life! It's cheap and a tub would last me maybe more than a year. I felt the strong pulsate like pulling my skin, like blood circulating to the surface. it dried hard on my face and rinsing is a lot of work. Mind the clay clogging the sink! As expected my face was red, I toned and moisturize afterward. Acne is still visible but it came to the surface. I will repeat after 2 days. Overall I'm satisfied!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2015 8:03:00 AM More reviews by raera

I mixed this with equal parts of diluted acv and applied it on with a face brush. however i only applied to my acne areas along my jawline and not the whole face. i did not feel any pulsation but only tightening of the skin. i had a few spots that already had come to a head BEFORE i applied this mask and after the mask, when i rub it off with a WARM washcloth, the whitehead fell off and i can see that my pore is clean now, better than exfoliating your spot. After that i immediately put on a hydrating mask to nourish my skin then rinse it off with cold water to close the pores.

this mask will draw all your impurities out letting it come to a head so make sure you don't have a big day for the next few days, otherwise just apply it area by area to slowly decongest your skin. unless you want to squeeze the whitehead out after it comes to a head but i prefer to let it fall off a FEW DAYS LATER.

cheers

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2015 10:49:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysAlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone, combination skin with occasional cystic acne and acne scarring... Whew! I'm a mess. Needless to say, I've been in desperate search of something to help me battle my skin woes. I've used this product twice on a once per week basis... Though, I'll likely increase it to twice a week based off the reviews. The pulsation is REAL! I can't say that it totally cleaned out my pores after use because there was still gunk left behind after having it on for 30-45 min. HOWEVER, the existing acne has been drying out quite a bit, mostly all of them have been brought to a head. I will start using it as a spot treatment on the other blemishes as some of the other reviewers have to see how that goes. There will be some redness afterwards, I'm medium brown complected with red undertones and I could definitely see the redness, it does fade quickly. Also an added bonus that I did not know this mask would help with is the fading of dark spots. I intend to purchase an aloe Vera plant to assist with this issue as well though. Removing this mask is truly a chore and can be a bit painful. I haven't perfected a routine nor a method of removal just yet. I absolutely think for the price that this is worth trying. I will update my review again in a few weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2015 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Lovemychloe75

Absolutely love this! Wow to think of all the money I wasted on other masks before I read about this is mind boggling lol. You can get a one pound tub of this on Amazon for around $10, and since you use so little to make a mask it's going to last the entire year. Like other reviewers said, mix this with apple cider vinegar to make a paste. I purchased an inexpensive mixing bowl set with spatula, face brush and measuring spoons just for face masks on Amazon as well, so cleanup was a breeze. After you measure out a small amount of the powder to the bowl, mix it with an equal amount of apple cider vinegar. The mix will bubble and then you paint it on. I left mine on about 25 minutes. You might feel it pulsating, but I liked the fact that it meant that it was drawing out impurities. Unlike store purchased brands, this becomes rock hard so eating something isn't exactly an option when this is on. I rinse it off with war water in the sink. I put down several paper towels in the sink at the beginning of rinsing it off so the large pieces of clay don't go into
the sink and clog it. Your face with probably be red after you rinse it off, but my face was as smooth as a baby's bottom! I just slathered some nightime hydrating gel afterwards and the redness was gone after and hour. The next morning I woke up with amazing looking skin, barely noticeable pores and two dark spots near my eyes noticeably faded. It's an inexpensive mask that beats anything that I've ever tried. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2015 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Trina5411

I like to read reviews before I buy and this site is so helpful that I decided to write my first review. I'm 43 and I have oily/combo skin. No acne but some blackheads and I would say pores are my main concern. I can't stand my pores! My 24 yr old daughter recommended the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay so I picked some up. I've been using it for about a month now and I love it! I used to use Queen Helene Mint Julep clay mask and I was pretty satisfied with it. That was before I discovered this! It's stronger and better. It cleans my pores, shrinks them and makes my face feel amazing. My blackheads are minimal. My skin tone has evened out some which is wonderful because I used to tan all the time. I guess I just really never thought about the long term effects because I loved my tan face! When I started seeing brown spots on my cheeks start popping up I had to stop that.

I'm using this mask once a week. I'm also using Paula's Choice products. My daughter recommended Paula's Choice and actually gave me a bunch of samples for Xmas so I could decide what works for me. She is all about skincare and I really wish I was as proactive as her when I was younger. I've always had a simple routine: wash my face every night with a face wash for my skin type...and that's about it. Nothing special. But I'm getting older and I'm seeing the wrinkles and my skin starting to droop a little and I'm on it now.

I would say the only con with this mask is it leaves my face feeling a little hot after I've washed it off and my skin is red for about 20 min. But the results are well worth it. My husband saw the improvement and he's started using it too, once a week when I apply mine. I've even got my 2 teenagers using it although only on their nose and forehead which is their only problem areas.(blackheads) So we are a family using this product.

So my first ever written review is done. I highly recommend this product. It's amazing. It's inexpensive! It works! 😃

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2015 4:39:00 PM More reviews by marandarena

This mask did not help my face one bit...in fact it made my skin worse and black heads multiply!
A friend and I did use it for weight loss wrap though and that worked quite well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2015 10:47:00 AM More reviews by laurenbarrie94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS IS AMAZING. I have acne which is caused by seriously sensitive skin, and as a result I need to be careful what chemicals I put on my skin. My skin usually rejects face masks and causes serious break outs. I mix this with equal parks of Apple cider vinegar and a small dod of natural honey and it's incredible, if I feel a break out coming on this mask helps to draw all impurities and by the next morning my pimples are on their way back down and my skin feels so clean and clear - I also find it helps with brightening my skin and evening skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2015 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ProudAztec

I am 43 and have been using Aztec clay with Apple cider vinegar since my early 20's and let me tell you that for me this is the best skin care product for acne, wrinkles or any skin problem. I get many compliments on my skin and people say I look younger than my age. I do use moisturizer cream after the redness has subsided, but the redness shows you how powerful this is and I have used it on my neck and chest as well. I will continue to use this product as long as I can and it has saved me money from not having to do any other skin care. The vinegar doesn't smell good but the results are so worth it and read the directions on how to use it for different skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 9:33:00 AM More reviews by AbbiC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this after seeing KathleenLights rave about it. I have a similar skin type to her (dry, sensitive) so I thought it would work for me.

I mixed it with Apple Cider Vinegar, and at fist only applied to to a few spots on my forehead where I have some acne. After 30 minutes I took it off fairly easily. (Just press a washcloth on to the mask, then gently rub it away).

My skin was red after removing it, but the redness completely disappeared after about an hour. I then put the mask on the rest of my face. Afterwards my skin felt smooth and toned. My pores were also slightly less visible. It also has made some spots on my face less red/angry. I didn't see anything "miracle" like with this mask, but my skin is not that problematic to begin with.

I will update this in a week after I have used it a few more times.