Chantecaille Bio Lift Concealer

3.5

on 12/7/2012 1:34:00 AM

I bought this for my under eye circles in the Vanilla, and I really don't think whether this product is worth it. It doesn't do an amazing job concealing and I didnt notice any difference from the peptides. They have another concealer that comes in a small square container that is much better and much cheaper. I think it's better to buy a good eye cream and good concealer separately, because unfortunately, this stick has neither qualities.

on 10/25/2011 10:10:00 AM

An expensive concealer that struggles to conceal anything and wears down very quickly given its formula. An expensive mistake!

on 6/15/2011 2:57:00 AM

I liked this concealer coz it is very moisturizing and it is very important to stay moisturize around the eye area to prevent wrinkles and lines.
However it does not cover much as a concealer even when I only have light dark circles, so this is only good for a natural look or use it as a base.

PS* Hong Kong is a bit more expensive than the States, around $84, so I guess not worth too much to buy it outside of US.

on 5/14/2011 11:32:00 AM

Being a man, I was looking for a product that would lighten my dark circles without being detectable. After searching for years, this product was recommended by THE SUBLIME AGENT on untube. I use the chamomile and when applied well, it is UNDETECTABLE ! This stuff is AMAZING ! It does NOT cover the darkness, but lightens it nicely, looks natural... men can wear it. I don't like the packaging... could be better. I will buy this product as long as they make it.

on 3/23/2010 9:04:00 PM

Expensive, and sadly, doesn't cover dark circles...

This product glides on either directly or with a brush, and gives that dewy, natural look, but for oily skin it is too shiny. In my case, it also did nothing for my fine lines. Also seems to disappear after a day at the office.

on 10/2/2009 12:05:00 PM

This is a fantastic product for under eyes. It applies beautifully, doesn't sit in any fine lines or creases and makes you look much brighter. I love it.

on 8/10/2009 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very light darkness below my eyes. I was looking for something uber moisturizing and with light coverage.
I usually use the Dior liquid concealer, which is good too but I like Chantecaiille much more.
The best attribute is that it doesn't crack into my wrinkles as the hours pass, which is what most concealers do.
$66 is crazy expensive but now I'm hooked.

on 5/5/2009 7:04:00 PM

OK, I have to write this review because as somebody with very dark circles, I actually find this product one of the best around.

Does it cover well? No! I totally agree with other reviewers on that one. But I actually think this product is better if you have very dark circles than if you have barely any. If you just have faint circles, you would probably find this product frustrating as it doesn't cover enough. However, I find that if I use something to completely cover my dark circles then it looks terrible and fake. I spent years searching for the perfect product which would completely cover them and yet still not look like I'd piled on the make-up. But the truth is, even with the best finish from some of the most expensive products I always found it looked wrong. This product lightens the area and smooths it slightly, moisturising it, plus it provides a very sheer coverage that looks totally natural. Yes, I still have shadows - but they are less severe, and I look healthy when I wear this. As another reviewer below says, I also find this great underneath another concealer if I feel I have to have extra coverage (Prada is one of the best I've found). If you expect your make-up to cover everything, don't purchase this. But if you want something 'invisible' to make you look a bit healthier then go fo it - it does last a long time too. Although the shades look quite close, it can make a big difference which one you choose, so do get the assistant's help - although I'm Camomile in foundations, I actually look better with vanilla under my eyes. I think its dictated by the shade of your dark circles rather than the rest of your face.

on 4/12/2009 11:21:00 PM

1) convenient package

2) impressive promise, unfortunately though because the coverage of this "concealer" is so sheer I don't use it much so not sure whether it would actually "lift" or not

3) very sheer coverage, people that can use this probably don't need concealers to begin with!?

I bought this to conceal my under eye dark circles, they are not very very bad but this didn't conceal anything, so I won't buy this again and I really regret getting this, quite a pricey mistake~

Top Rated Chantecaille Products