July 30, 2014 | 1109 users online

Blush - MAC - Melba

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by alllice

I bought this because the color is supposedly flattering on everyone. Which it definitely is! The color is so pretty and looks very natural on my NC25 normal/combo in the summer skin. I wore this blush for a year, not even realizing it CAME OFF after a couple of hours. It is quite pigmented, so I don't understand why it comes off. I've worn it alone, over foundation, BB cream and tinted moisturizer, but nothing helps. I love Mac, but this time I'm disappointed. I'll just stick to your eyeshadows from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. Sicj a pretty color!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am C7 in mac for reference with brown eyes and black hair. I bought this for a little over $15 on ebay, which I am glad about, because Mac blush prices have climbed to $21 for some ungodly reason. 😒 But anyway, this is a pretty, peach, matte blush. I wanted a matte natural looking, non-pink blush that I could wear with basically any look in any season and I think this blush is just that. The staying power is good, like most Mac blushes, but not perfect. It really helps if you have a good foundation on underneath as a base. Most of my blushes, no matter the brand, stay on all day with a good foundation. It is pigmented and soft. I apply with a blush brush from Merle Norman. Due to my color, this blush really isn't "prominent" on my cheeks. It just gives me a nice peachy flushed type of look, definitely not dramatic. No matter how much I apply I would never look overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Amandanfay

I bought this blush over 3 years ago and have been in love with it ever since! Awesome color and it looks really nice with blonde hair and blue eyes. It's super flattering & goes with every makeup look. I definitely recommend. Melba is all I wore at a point and even when I try new blushes I always go back to Melba! A+!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a cool blush. Depending on the light, it looks peachy/pink/terracotta... such a unique color. I only bought pink blushes for a long time. I have been on a blush binge recently and I bought this in an effort to escape my comfort zone.

Bottom line: I really love it. It's different than anything else I own and looks really good as I start to get a bit tanned.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the color of this blush. It is so pretty and matte.
But... I don't think it lasts very long - at least not compared to Nars' blushes.
I feel that's the problem with MAC. Somehow it needs to last a little longer, because I hate to reapply my makeup within a few hours. I just need it to last! But the color is definitely delicious!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by serenas87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why oh why did I not pick this up ages ago?!?!?

I am such a blush addict, and this is the most perfect peachy/coral colour. It looks flattering on my warm nc35 skin tone. I have been obsessed with it since purchasing it about a month ago and been wearing it non stop. It is perfect for the spring and summer seasons. Application is not an issue, I found the real techniques blush brush to give me a gorgeous effect. The only reason it does not get a five star rating from me is because the staying power isn't as great as some other blushes. Overall I do think many different skin tones can pull off this stunning shade. Pick this up if you're looking to add some spring blushes to your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is so amazing, it is exactly what I was looking for a looong long time. For reference, I am NC25, have green eyes and dark brown hair. This blush is subtle, peachy, matte and so natural, but not too light! Very buildable, I just LOVE it!! I think this will suit different skintones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush from MAC. It's a mid-tone warm peach, matte in the pan. For reference, I'm on NC15. I grabbed this at a MAC counter because I was picking up a few other items and wanted a blush. This looks absolutely fantastic on my skintone and gives me a warm, peachy flush. I was surprised because in the pan, the blush just looks like a neutral peach and doesn't really appear to be anything special. I apply this with a 187 blush and buff it out and it lasts all day. I love this, so try it if you have a warm, pale skintone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by dootdootdoot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The low review is because of my color preference. Anyone that has a say in beauty recommends peach/coral to flatter warm skin tones. So when I went to mac, the makeup artist recommended this to me. Can I just say, I HATE that beauty rule. This is straight up orange on me. As the day progresses, it turns into a rashy brick red.

The formula is great, though. Extremely pigmented and blends well.