April 19, 2014 | 1758 users online

Blush - MAC - Melba

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the color of this blush. It is so pretty and matte.
But... I don't think it lasts very long - at least not compared to Nars' blushes.
I feel that's the problem with MAC. Somehow it needs to last a little longer, because I hate to reapply my makeup within a few hours. I just need it to last! But the color is definitely delicious!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by serenas87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why oh why did I not pick this up ages ago?!?!?

I am such a blush addict, and this is the most perfect peachy/coral colour. It looks flattering on my warm nc35 skin tone. I have been obsessed with it since purchasing it about a month ago and been wearing it non stop. It is perfect for the spring and summer seasons. Application is not an issue, I found the real techniques blush brush to give me a gorgeous effect. The only reason it does not get a five star rating from me is because the staying power isn't as great as some other blushes. Overall I do think many different skin tones can pull off this stunning shade. Pick this up if you're looking to add some spring blushes to your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is so amazing, it is exactly what I was looking for a looong long time. For reference, I am NC25, have green eyes and dark brown hair. This blush is subtle, peachy, matte and so natural, but not too light! Very buildable, I just LOVE it!! I think this will suit different skintones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush from MAC. It's a mid-tone warm peach, matte in the pan. For reference, I'm on NC15. I grabbed this at a MAC counter because I was picking up a few other items and wanted a blush. This looks absolutely fantastic on my skintone and gives me a warm, peachy flush. I was surprised because in the pan, the blush just looks like a neutral peach and doesn't really appear to be anything special. I apply this with a 187 blush and buff it out and it lasts all day. I love this, so try it if you have a warm, pale skintone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by dootdootdoot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The low review is because of my color preference. Anyone that has a say in beauty recommends peach/coral to flatter warm skin tones. So when I went to mac, the makeup artist recommended this to me. Can I just say, I HATE that beauty rule. This is straight up orange on me. As the day progresses, it turns into a rashy brick red.

The formula is great, though. Extremely pigmented and blends well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by willowbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous coral blush that I can imagine flattering any skintone. It was recommended to me by a MUA when I asked for a natural-looking coral. (For reference, my skin is NC25/C4/C5.)

It's my first high-end powder blush (I've used Benetint and a Pout Flush Blush stick for years), and I really love it. That being said, I think most blushes end up looking flattering on most people.

A little goes a long way: I do one light sweep of the brush in the pot and blow off the excess before applying it to my cheek. If I skip the blowing, I feel like I end up putting on too much. For this reason, it will probably last a very long time, but I would repurchase if I ever ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by LavenderEmma

This is a gorgeous peachy coral blush that gives my fair skin a lovely healthy glow! I generally go for shimmer blushes so this matte is a nice change that can always be topped with a highlighter or shimmer powder if you are looking for an added effect. I would like to warn you though that this is seriously pigmented, so use a fluffy brush very lightly in it and make sure your skin isn't too moist that it would stick to it in patches. The bright side of that is that it will last you much longer than other blushes! It is also a little prone to caking on the surface and you may need to scratch off a layer to get to the product underneath. Other than that this is an absolute dream of a blush and an ideal colour for anyone looking for a change from pinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Mihajla

I have always been the type of person who always went for any pink-ish color blushes, mainly because I never thought to try any other shades. But then I went by a MAC store to get the right color of foundation, the artist was just gonna finish my face and put on a blush. And I was so surprised when I looked in the mirror!! I fell for it strait away, and gave my face a whole new look! I have very pink undertones, and this shade just evened out my whole face and compensated the colors. I am so relieved I found something that have been missing to make my face look better with makeup. It looks natural, and goes with every look. You donĀ“t need a lot of product to apply it to your face, so I guess it will last longer than some of my other blushes where I need to swirl my brush several times to get the amount I want. The first time I tried it, I swirled it like I did with my other blushes, and it was waaaaay to much, so swiping the brush through it once is more than enough to apply on one cheek.

I am a NW15, and this blush gives my a healthy glow and really gives my face a finished look that I just love. I have definitely underestimated the power of the right shade of blush in the past!!

This is one of my makeup a-ha moments, and there is no question that I would repurchase when it runs out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by emmalybtch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really pretty matte peach color. This looks good on every skintone, and with pretty much every eye look. If you're just getting into high end blushes, i recommend this because you'll definitely get a lot of use out of it! it warms up my face like no other peach :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect blush for my skin tone. I am light-medium with a lot of pink and always have on self tanner so I also have a lot of bronze in my skin tone, and most pink blushes turn my skin red. I got this at the MAC counter and have worn it, and enjoyed it, everyday for months. I never get sick of it, because it makes my skin look so perfect! It contains bismuth oxychloride which I do not like at all, but it's okay because it is so pigmented that a little is all you need. If you have pink skin that makes it hard to find blush, I'd highly recommend trying this. It's beautiful, and is one of the cosmetic products that have changed my makeup life :)