December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Liquid eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2005 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahcsilber

I was so excited when I bought this product because I am never seen without eyeliner but it is way too difficult to apply. It takes at least 3 minutes to dry and god forbid you blink before it does. You will have black smear all over your face. The one positive thing I do have to say about this product is that in my experience it lasted very well, maybe even too well. It takes some serious makeup remover to get this off. For a similar liquid eyeliner look without all the struggle, I use Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner and the accompanying Boobi Brown brush. It is flawless!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 12:48:00 AM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is a waste of my time. As others have mentioned, it doesn't go on evenly at all, I have to let it dry and do another coat. It's a sponge tip, so the edges of the line are darker than the rest and it's just a mess. I also have trouble getting a fine line when using this. However, it does stay all day, and I'm in love with the intense blue color. I use it with a silvery shadow for a sky and stars effect, and it looks awesome. However, I recently discovered a Mac fluidliner that is identical in color, and you get more product for less and it's easy to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2005 1:54:00 AM More reviews by emotionalfish

I love this eyeliner! I bought the basic black and was in tears when I had to throw it away. It's got the best applicator I've seen- the spongy feel and pointy tip makes it great for drawing thick or then lines and drawing the little 'swoop' at the outer eye. WIll definitely have to look into the other colors. I actually do have other eyeliners and eyeliner brushes, but am also lazy. Why do extra work, when MU4E has all I need?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by star811

I am really impressed with MUFE's liquid liner. Usually, liquid liner will smear or smudge by the end of the day on me, but this one didn't. I prefer the stiff brush like this one to other liquid liners with a thin, soft brush. I have this in No. 18, Marine Blue. It's a beautiful, greenish blue with shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by beautifullyazn86

I have this in two colors. The blue n purple with shimmer. I love the way the blue shows up n the color is very beautiful. The purple is more suble n looks very exotic. The application is extremely easy especially if u don't have a steady hand. Great quality!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 6:55:00 AM More reviews by jalin

I tried Metallic White, but it didn't impress me. I found it difficult to work with when I attempted to apply it, so I figured for a couple dollars more, I could get Kevyn Aucoin's The White Liquid Shimmer (which is what I really wanted all along). I'll be returning this, thank goodness for Sephora's generous return policy! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Hatta

This product has amazing staying power. I have very oily skin and it lasts all day, even if I go to a club. It is a very high pigment product. The felt brush is very good for beginners. You do have to apply 3 coats to make it the same color as it is on the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by jros

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the purple/blue; love love love the color. I have found that it stays pretty much all day, doesn't run or flake on me. But I wouldn't buy it again because it is so darn difficult to apply. I have to have a qtip in my other hand to correct mistakes. And it clumps my fine lower lashes together. There have been days/nights when I wanted to wear it but chose another color to save the hassle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 6:42:00 PM More reviews by jewelrylover46

I am in love with this product. I was lusting after #18, a shimmery blue teal, for about a year before I finally caved in a few weeks ago. This color is GORGEOUS and it does not flake or smudge on my _oily_ lids. It does fade a teeny bit by the end of the day, but by then I don't care. :-) There is a TON of product in those little bottles - 4 ml as opposed to the .5 ml in a Lancome Artliner! So they are well with the money, IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 2:58:00 AM More reviews by seba

I have this in #25, black with pearlish shimmer. First, I think it is not very easy to use (I prefer Lancome Artliner), the handle is too thin and the brush tip is too soft. I don't really like the color also, I think the shimmer is too much it makes the black color strange!