October 23, 2014 | 1085 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Great seasonal scent

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by bethy999

Talk about perfection. Amazing scent, lots of suds, inexpensive and moisturizing. This smell is just amazing. Smells like Philosophy's Double Rich Hot Cocoa, but obviously for a fraction of the price. I use it with my loofa and it makes my skin feel so smooth, no dryness at all. I wish they sold this year round :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

I love to smell sweet, so I was happy to stumble upon this great product to add to my arsenal. The scent of this body wash is sweet, but not overpowering. This is a great treat for the shower!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Lisa1215

I bought five of these when they were in stores.

I love love love love love this body wash.

It smells delicious.
It makes my skin feel GREAT.
Most soaps dry my skin out and my skin usually turns red.. this body wash makes my skin glow and it's very soft.

I do wish the smell lasted out of the shower.. but for some people that's not what they like.

Didn't take off a lippie for that.

Can't wait until it comes out again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I luv this bodywash and omg the scent is soooooo yummy! I wish it wasnt seasonal,but when I see some again I'll be buying it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 10:12:00 AM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As previously mentioned it's a milk chocolate scent. Smells great, lathers well and is cheap. It does not dry out skin and works well. One lippie off because the scent doesn't even last until you turn off the shower. But it's Suave, so a good value for a budget bath treat. I would not repurchase because there are so many products to try and I like my scents a little stronger and longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by allers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love chocolate scented body products. Ever since Bath and Body Works did away with Temptations, I've been looking for another chocolate gingerbread scented body wash and/or lotion. I came across this in Walmart this week and had to give it a try. It has a really nice lather to it and it makes the whole bathroom smell wonderful. It's a really light chocolate, not too overpowering. It didn't dry out my skin at all. I like the size of the bottle and the fact that it's thin and easy to handle. I will be going back for more. Can't beat it for the price. Now if they'd only make it in gingerbread!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2008 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Sakuru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product because it was inexpensive and I was feeling adventurous that day. I opened it up and sniffed it and it does have a chocolate scent to it. It is more of a milky chocolate that you would find in hot cocoa. It is not that rich decedent high end chocolate smell. It is a little flat but for the price I canít complain. As far as performance goes, yes it does lather and get you clean but that is about as far as I can go with praising the performance. It was not moisturizing to my skin at all. It wasnít extremely drying either. It is just a good basic shower gel for a very cheap price. However, if you are looking for a rich wonderful chocolate this is not the one. If you are looking for a basic chocolate for a cheap price then this is the shower gel for you.

I will not repurchase again. However, this is not because I hated it. It is because I am not totally in love with it. With the market being saturated with so many products I have become pickier when it comes to purchasing products and now reserve my shower real estate for products that I absolutely love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

Wonderful shower gel! Smelled absolutely heavenly, wasn't expensive and actually made a great bubble bath too. Glad I found some of this this year. Too bad it's seasonal. I would definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent cocoa scent, nice lather, not too stripping (not terribly moisturizing either). A small price ($2.97USD) for a nice wash. The scent easily rivals philosophy. Would repurchase!