December 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Treatments (Face) - Korres - Royal Jelly & Grape Seed Antioxidant Skin Defense Caps

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have decided to try this product every night for 20 days just to give my skin a boost ( just entering the third decade of my life)! Given that my skin is combination/oily and quite sensitive, I was a little hesitant. Each capsule contained a fair amount of oil that was more than enough for my face. My main worry was that it did not seem to absord but was rather sitting on the surface of my skin. After 5-6 days of use I noticed that my face was oilier than usual with more clogged pores and blackheads. I blamed this product, so I stopped using it. I have kept some capsules to use maybe once per month as a treatment, but I definitely think that this product is not suited to oily skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by kristinapentti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product, hydrates without breakouts, makes kin soft over night. Not for very oily skins, though. My skin is sensitive, easily dehydrated while at the same time prone to serious clogging and shine. The capsules have made a significant difference this winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by otium2

This product works wonders. My skin is oily and dehydrated - so its difficult to find products that can deal with both conditions. I was worried it might break me out as you literally open a capsule of oil and put it on your face but not only did it not break me out - it soothed any red spots I have overnight and I wake up with radiant and soft skin. The skin tone is even and bright!

Love it! And would definitely repurchase though it's expensive to ship the products to where I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by miuminneheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great product!!!!works wonders to my dry skin.I use it as a night treatment and in the mornings my skin looks perfect!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

I cannot rave enough about this product!It works wonders!I bought it as an alternative night treatment for my overly dehydrated-from-summer skin and i've seen a huge difference within the fist week.The product is actually a serum hold into capsules-not plastic or glass ones.Each capsule contains more than enough product for the whole face, neck and bust area.I use it before i go to sleep and next morning my skin feels soft and radient. I've noticed that my day cream is applied more evenly as well!
Not to mention the price! Here in Greece one jar, that is 20 capsules, costs 15 euro, approx 13 dollars! Definitely a HG