July 31, 2014 | 1997 users online

Liquid - Youngblood - Liquid Mineral Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by 77smith

The texture of this foundation is very nice. I have to wear it with matte primer, but the combo works great. I have this in sand, the color looks very yellow in bottle but wears more neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Lmariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING!!! I converted from mac because my skin kept breaking out, and after only a few times of using this liquid foundation (golden tan) and the YB tawnee mineral powder my skin has cleared up so much!!! This foundation gives me a natural flawless glow!! It lasts all day and feels so light on my skin. I wish it wasn't so expensive although I would rather pay more for a product that is good for my skin.definitely not going back to any other make up brand

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just had my makeup done in this product today, and I have to say that my skin feels amazing. I usually hate liquid foundation because of the way that it looks after eight hours. This stuff I can say that after a crazy busy day, my skin still looks flawless. I don't have bad skin, so I am not searching for full coverage. It covers just enough, while still letting my freckles show through. I've got it on order, can't wait to receive it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by hodabarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product actually IS really, reaally good. I told the woman in the store that I wanted a foundation for oily skin and full coverage, she gave me this one and I trusted her. Later, I found out that this foundation is for those with dry skin, that explained ALOT. I was getting suspicious when I always got shiny throughout the day and my make-up melted off. And the light coverage... Soooo, it does not work for me, but I guarantee that those with dry skin will LOVElovelove this product, I know that I did for a while!! It didn't break me out either. Overall, it's really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by zen_a_holic

First of all I must admit that I don't usually use foundation; it's hard for me to find a match and I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, plus I hate the feeling of having a mask over my face. Youngblood's liquid foundation is fantastic though! It doesn't irritate my skin and even though I have pretty pale skin the shade "Pebble" suits me well, even though in some fluorescent light it can look a bit yellow, however, in natural light it looks perfect!
It IS sheer, in that if there are pimples they will probably need concealer, but it still gives pretty good coverage. It *just* shows my freckles, which is great because I love them.
It lost some points on price because it is quite expensive to buy in Australia, but buying it online from the US or overseas can overcome that.
Not sure if HG but definitely keeping it around.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by xapplex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a foundation that provides a very light coverage. It blends in perfectly with my own skin and it feels like i'm not wearing any foundation (I have this in Pebble). Personally I would like a little more coverage because I have some redness around my nose and cheeks and it doesn't cover this at all - right now my HG foundation is the Lancôme Miracle Teint 010, and it's perfect for me. I just wanted to try out the Youngblood foundation because of the ingredients, and it will be perfect for those who have beautiful skin already and just want a foundation to even out skin tone a bit - but I will have to stick with Lancôme.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by irisaurus

im not a user, because i couldn't buy a shade that was for my skin tone. i looked up youngblood for stockists in sydney because my friend who used to work for a salon which had youngblood have used it for years and have recommended it to me. I won't doubt the benefits and power for light-medium coverage because i see her wear it all the time. so i had visited a few salons that was on stockist list, even though it 9 shades... the lady had tried to colour match me, and I was between colours. the lighter shades were too light, dark was too pink/yellow/dark. all the shades YB had to offer were extreme opposites.. i was surprised out of the 9shades that i was none of them? which made me really upset, as i really wanted to experience the benefits my friend had. Really wished YB catered for the in between shades, i bought another brand instead (inika), finally found my perfect match.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by sillysue

i came across this product when i had a spider bite. my dermatologist recommended it to me (the spider bite was disgusting.... absolutely disgusting) but while it was healing, i needed something to cover my face and it was SO SO SO dry so this was recommended to me.

my skin healed and was covered at the same time... if i had pictures i would post them but i would NEVER EVER try another liquid foundation ever again. the cover is more sheer/medium but i love it just for daily use when i do not need heavy coverage (who really needs heavy coverage on a daily basis anyway?) great for even the most sensitive skin.....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by linzyn87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great colors especially for women of color. It is so hard for me to find a foundation with yellow in it. This foundation sets nicely on skin. Literally nothing from sephora or the department stores match me. I am nc42 in mac, nars -syracuse, chantecaille future skin - wheat and i got this color in tahitian sun (for summer) and suntan for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by lemon_tree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this foundation!! I've searched high and low for a good foundation that doesn't have scary ingredients and had given up. I heard about Youngblood and almost didn't give them a try because, really, I've tried so many- was this one really going to be any different? And it's really hard to find in stores to try out shades! But, I tracked it down and I am SO glad I did. My search for a HG foundation is over!
First, awesome ingredients. Second, fantastic coverage and the Pebble shade matches my skin tone *perfectly*. I've never found a foundation that matches me this well. It makes a huge difference and allows me to put foundation just where I need it and I don't have to put it all over my face. Also it feels very light on my skin, like my skin can 'breathe' which is impressive given the high level of coverage it gives. The finish is between matte and dewey, which I love. It doesn't dry out my (dry/normal) skin and it doesn't leave it looking oily. It wears great throughout the day. In the summer I like to set it with the YB rice setting powder. In the winter my skin is too dry for powder and the foundations stays fine through the day with out any setting powder. Very faint fragrance, which is good if you don't like heavy fragrances. I use a foundation brush to apply it, but just fingers works well too. Color stays true and doesn't oxidize during the day. It doesn't get cakey, the flawless finish look lasts amazingly well throughout the day. It is expensive but I only need a little bit to do my whole face so even though I use it almost every day it's still lasted me quite a while.
I cant say enough good things about this foundation! I hope they never change the formula! I've since become a bit of a YB addict and am trying out their other products. Not good for my wallet... but damn their stuff really works for me!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No