April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Red Hot

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is way too scented! It's a sugary, almost bubblegum type of scent. It irritated my lips. In terms of both packaging and formulation, I was not impressed. It looked and felt (and smelled) cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the perfect bright red!
It's inexpensive and fabulous.
It's pigmented and creamy and moisturzing.
It tastes and smells like Twizzlers!
It's a very "Look at me" color! It's so pretty and you would think it's highend when you see the quality!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great drugstore pick-me-up classic red lipstick.

I originally bought this for a dance competition years ago.
It is good to put on almost as a .. gloss lipstick, over another lipstick because its so shiny.

However it is so hydrating, that I'm afraid to use it on as a deep lipstick throughout the day due to slip. I don't love to use lipliners, but I think you will need to with this product.

Has the traditional Rimmel lip products scent, if you don't like that, stay away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by FlyingToaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, this lipstick is great! The color is gorgeous, an Old Hollywood sort of dramtic red with cool, orangey undertones. The lipstick itself is creamy and feels fairly moisturizing, doesn't bleed, and it smells fruity but the scent doesn't seem to linger, which is nice. It is very bright, though, so if you don't like standing out in a crowd, this probably isn't for you. When I wear this, I get so many compliments from men and women, and it makes me feel glamorous and sexy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is my BOMBSHELL red lipstick. The texture is incredibly impressive, it's so smooth and rich, very creamy. The color makes my lips stand out. I get compliments left & right when I'm wearing it. If I'm wearing black or something very demure in color, I'll put this lipstick on and my entire appearance changes for the sexier. There's a stunning red sundress I wear from time to time that I sometimes feel was made to be worn with this lipstick. Men can't seem to stop stealing glances at my lips when I'm wearing it. It has the perfect cool undertones in it to not look like I put clown makeup on my lips. This is just a sexy, stunning, knock your socks off red.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2008 6:21:00 AM More reviews by vanessag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the application of this lipstick, creamy, gliding but with control, really moisturizing finish.
but absolutely no wear!! it started bleeding after 40 minutes!
I would never buy such a bright color in this texture. maybe I would buy it in a nude sheer color! the feeling is nice, but the lasting power ... close to zero!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Felinemachine

I spent about an hour in the drug store, deciding what red lipstick i wanted to try out. I'm so happy i chose this one! beautiful texture and an amazing color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rich, moisturizing bombshell tomato red. "Red Hot" indeed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a vibrant, i guess almost florescent kind of red to wear on my evenings out (or if i'm feeling bold during the day) this is the perfect shade. It's red with a tinge of orangyness to it (which is what i think gives it that extremely vibrant color) It is a nice consistency and the packaging is sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 7:29:00 PM More reviews by auras

Someone here was absolutely right. These are the most perfect moisturizing lipstick, creamy, and in gorgeous shades. I can't even remember which I had. Anyway, now I just bought this hollywoodian red (I like wearing reds in the evening). What can I say, it's perfect, on the orange side but not too light, not too dark. I will keep buying it.