LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 3/22/2015 12:29:00 PM

Somehow I can understand the high rating of this product, but somehow I can't.. I bought this in a whim at the Lush store - I think a lot of girls go through this stage where you just buy the whole store and the products barely get empty.

However - the cream is very creamy and smells nice. BUT it just stays on my hand for ages?! I can't do anything unless I wash my hands again.

Wouldn't repurchase again, I feel like I never will use this up since it stays sticky.

on 3/12/2015 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Lemony Flutter has been the only thing to help my dry winter hands this winter. This works really well as a cuticle cream, and a LUSH SA told me she also uses it on her heels, elbows, knees and other dry spots -- I tried it, and wouldn't ya know? No more dry heels, elbows, knees or other dry spots. A little goes a long way, too. I will say that LF is a little heavy/greasy, so I only use it at night, but that's enough. The scent is, obviously, lemony, and it's very, very lemony. Lemon is one of the few scents I like post-partum, so this is a great product for me.

on 2/25/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this as a hand cream at night in the winter because my hands get super dry during the cold months. It is rich and thick which is perfect for what I use it for but it's too greasy to use during the day. I don't love the scent, but I can overlook it because it keeps my hands and nails supple and doesn't irritate my eczema.

on 2/5/2015 7:33:00 AM

Received this in a gift set. It's ok. I like the lemon scent, but the texture is very waxy/buttery. In the cold, it's rock solid - in warmer area, its sweaty mush. A little goes a LONG way.
I think I prefer cuticle oils.

on 2/2/2015 4:23:00 PM

VERY strong lemon scent which is fine since I love the smell of lemons. Works well as a cuticle cream and I've used it on other very rough areas and it's very moisturizing. Pricey for the amount you get, but I would buy again.

on 12/15/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was given a sample (thank god) because I would be so disappointed had I bought it. It smells like cleaning products, is very greasy and thick and doesn't really do anything that a cheaper lotion won't do. I won't buy this

on 12/5/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where do I start? This is a GODSEND for my dry, sensitive skin. Suffering from dermatitis in the past my hands would flare up even after using almond oil and E45; not this. This is SO soothing and smells divine (reminiscent of Thorntons' Sicilian lemon mousse!) and makes me want to eat the whole tub. I can honestly say my hands are so much softer after using this and even in the harsh winter air they feel protected, although of course this can be used in many other problem areas.
Overall deeply satisfied with the results and I will gladly repurchase!

on 11/12/2014 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't really like this. It's too greasy and I can't really touch anything after using it anymore. I can only use it before bed. It is nourishing, so that's good, but I had hoped it was something that was easier to use throughout the day. Also, it's quite a big tub, so I don't like to carry that around in my bag all day.

However, I do like the scent. It's very lemony, so if that's something you are not into, I'd skip this!

The problem for me is that I've had a for a while now, past the use-before-date (which I normally wouldn't care about with this type of product), and the smell has gone off. the texture isn't nice anymore either, sort of grainy and dried out. A shame, since I had a lot left.

on 10/23/2014 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this as a serious nighttime hand cream, and I've gone through many tubs. Even using it on my whole hands every night, it lasts forever. I work in medicine so I wash my hands a bajillion times a day, and I need something super rich at night so the skin on my hands doesn't just break down under the abuse. This stuff does the trick. Fortunately, I like the smell of lemon, cause it does smell quite strong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

Watch out people, it's got a really STRONG lemon scent! It's not bad. Just strong. As a cuticle butter it does keep my cuticles hydrated. But I'm not picky when it comes to my cuticles since any oil/heavy cream will do the job.

If you want to see me talk about/use the Lemony Flutter and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

Video Reviews & Tutorials