March 3, 2015 | 1372 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2015 11:30:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as a hand cream at night in the winter because my hands get super dry during the cold months. It is rich and thick which is perfect for what I use it for but it's too greasy to use during the day. I don't love the scent, but I can overlook it because it keeps my hands and nails supple and doesn't irritate my eczema.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2015 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

Received this in a gift set. It's ok. I like the lemon scent, but the texture is very waxy/buttery. In the cold, it's rock solid - in warmer area, its sweaty mush. A little goes a LONG way.
I think I prefer cuticle oils.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2015 4:23:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

VERY strong lemon scent which is fine since I love the smell of lemons. Works well as a cuticle cream and I've used it on other very rough areas and it's very moisturizing. Pricey for the amount you get, but I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample (thank god) because I would be so disappointed had I bought it. It smells like cleaning products, is very greasy and thick and doesn't really do anything that a cheaper lotion won't do. I won't buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Vixta2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Where do I start? This is a GODSEND for my dry, sensitive skin. Suffering from dermatitis in the past my hands would flare up even after using almond oil and E45; not this. This is SO soothing and smells divine (reminiscent of Thorntons' Sicilian lemon mousse!) and makes me want to eat the whole tub. I can honestly say my hands are so much softer after using this and even in the harsh winter air they feel protected, although of course this can be used in many other problem areas.
Overall deeply satisfied with the results and I will gladly repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by liselorebon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this. It's too greasy and I can't really touch anything after using it anymore. I can only use it before bed. It is nourishing, so that's good, but I had hoped it was something that was easier to use throughout the day. Also, it's quite a big tub, so I don't like to carry that around in my bag all day.

However, I do like the scent. It's very lemony, so if that's something you are not into, I'd skip this!

The problem for me is that I've had a for a while now, past the use-before-date (which I normally wouldn't care about with this type of product), and the smell has gone off. the texture isn't nice anymore either, sort of grainy and dried out. A shame, since I had a lot left.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by oosagi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a serious nighttime hand cream, and I've gone through many tubs. Even using it on my whole hands every night, it lasts forever. I work in medicine so I wash my hands a bajillion times a day, and I need something super rich at night so the skin on my hands doesn't just break down under the abuse. This stuff does the trick. Fortunately, I like the smell of lemon, cause it does smell quite strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

Watch out people, it's got a really STRONG lemon scent! It's not bad. Just strong. As a cuticle butter it does keep my cuticles hydrated. But I'm not picky when it comes to my cuticles since any oil/heavy cream will do the job.

If you want to see me talk about/use the Lemony Flutter and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I paint my nails usually twice a week because I don't like chips and like to keep the colour! I read on Pinterest that this stuff was very good and had a look in my nearest lush shop. Luckily they had some and I bought it for £6 which isn't too pricey compared to the Sally Hansen brand! I haven't had it very long now and I already love it! I would ABSOLOUTLY recommend to anyone! Although the only thing I would say is that the pot is a but too big! And I don't think I'll be able to use all 50g very fast and they should bring out a smaller 25g pot! But very good end result!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very moisturising nail treatment, love the scent and a little goes a long way. it is rather greasy so wouldn't use if I was typing, on the phone etc...so best as night time treatment on finger and toe nails. would be nice to see a pump version as I don't like dipping into a jar.