LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 5/3/2015 11:50:00 PM

A nice little product, this stuff is really great for cuticles and hands. It is a little greasy, so I apply it before bed so it doesn't get in the way during the day. Smells good too :)

on 4/21/2015 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really like this stuff. It is one of the few products that softens my cuticles although it's not a miracle worker. It's not like I put it on and 2min later my cuticles feel like silk, but it's way better than most hand creams and cuticle creams and oils I've tried. I definitely like slathering it on at night and waking up with soft cuticles. I guess the container isn't the most hygienic although I'm not bothered by it. Some complain that it is too greasy and doesn't get absorbed but I guess I've had much worse; within 10min or so I tend to find that I can do and touch things as normal; especially if I work it in every couple minutes. What I will say is that although I don't mind it or may even like it a bit, my husband cannot stand the smell. It is not (only) that he dislikes it but he says it bothers his eyes and affects him so I can only use it when he's far away.

on 4/10/2015 6:39:00 AM

I have been using this handcream for a while now. It is very good for dry hands, nails and cuticles and makes a difference the skin suppleness. It is quite oily so I only use it at night.

on 3/22/2015 12:29:00 PM

Somehow I can understand the high rating of this product, but somehow I can't.. I bought this in a whim at the Lush store - I think a lot of girls go through this stage where you just buy the whole store and the products barely get empty.

However - the cream is very creamy and smells nice. BUT it just stays on my hand for ages?! I can't do anything unless I wash my hands again.

Wouldn't repurchase again, I feel like I never will use this up since it stays sticky.

on 3/12/2015 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Lemony Flutter has been the only thing to help my dry winter hands this winter. This works really well as a cuticle cream, and a LUSH SA told me she also uses it on her heels, elbows, knees and other dry spots -- I tried it, and wouldn't ya know? No more dry heels, elbows, knees or other dry spots. A little goes a long way, too. I will say that LF is a little heavy/greasy, so I only use it at night, but that's enough. The scent is, obviously, lemony, and it's very, very lemony. Lemon is one of the few scents I like post-partum, so this is a great product for me.

on 2/25/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use this as a hand cream at night in the winter because my hands get super dry during the cold months. It is rich and thick which is perfect for what I use it for but it's too greasy to use during the day. I don't love the scent, but I can overlook it because it keeps my hands and nails supple and doesn't irritate my eczema.

on 2/5/2015 7:33:00 AM

Received this in a gift set. It's ok. I like the lemon scent, but the texture is very waxy/buttery. In the cold, it's rock solid - in warmer area, its sweaty mush. A little goes a LONG way.
I think I prefer cuticle oils.

on 2/2/2015 4:23:00 PM

VERY strong lemon scent which is fine since I love the smell of lemons. Works well as a cuticle cream and I've used it on other very rough areas and it's very moisturizing. Pricey for the amount you get, but I would buy again.

on 12/15/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was given a sample (thank god) because I would be so disappointed had I bought it. It smells like cleaning products, is very greasy and thick and doesn't really do anything that a cheaper lotion won't do. I won't buy this

on 12/5/2014 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where do I start? This is a GODSEND for my dry, sensitive skin. Suffering from dermatitis in the past my hands would flare up even after using almond oil and E45; not this. This is SO soothing and smells divine (reminiscent of Thorntons' Sicilian lemon mousse!) and makes me want to eat the whole tub. I can honestly say my hands are so much softer after using this and even in the harsh winter air they feel protected, although of course this can be used in many other problem areas.
Overall deeply satisfied with the results and I will gladly repurchase!

Video Reviews & Tutorials