December 22, 2014 | 920 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample (thank god) because I would be so disappointed had I bought it. It smells like cleaning products, is very greasy and thick and doesn't really do anything that a cheaper lotion won't do. I won't buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Vixta2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Where do I start? This is a GODSEND for my dry, sensitive skin. Suffering from dermatitis in the past my hands would flare up even after using almond oil and E45; not this. This is SO soothing and smells divine (reminiscent of Thorntons' Sicilian lemon mousse!) and makes me want to eat the whole tub. I can honestly say my hands are so much softer after using this and even in the harsh winter air they feel protected, although of course this can be used in many other problem areas.
Overall deeply satisfied with the results and I will gladly repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by liselorebon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this. It's too greasy and I can't really touch anything after using it anymore. I can only use it before bed. It is nourishing, so that's good, but I had hoped it was something that was easier to use throughout the day. Also, it's quite a big tub, so I don't like to carry that around in my bag all day.

However, I do like the scent. It's very lemony, so if that's something you are not into, I'd skip this!

The problem for me is that I've had a for a while now, past the use-before-date (which I normally wouldn't care about with this type of product), and the smell has gone off. the texture isn't nice anymore either, sort of grainy and dried out. A shame, since I had a lot left.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by oosagi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a serious nighttime hand cream, and I've gone through many tubs. Even using it on my whole hands every night, it lasts forever. I work in medicine so I wash my hands a bajillion times a day, and I need something super rich at night so the skin on my hands doesn't just break down under the abuse. This stuff does the trick. Fortunately, I like the smell of lemon, cause it does smell quite strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

Watch out people, it's got a really STRONG lemon scent! It's not bad. Just strong. As a cuticle butter it does keep my cuticles hydrated. But I'm not picky when it comes to my cuticles since any oil/heavy cream will do the job.

If you want to see me talk about/use the Lemony Flutter and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I paint my nails usually twice a week because I don't like chips and like to keep the colour! I read on Pinterest that this stuff was very good and had a look in my nearest lush shop. Luckily they had some and I bought it for £6 which isn't too pricey compared to the Sally Hansen brand! I haven't had it very long now and I already love it! I would ABSOLOUTLY recommend to anyone! Although the only thing I would say is that the pot is a but too big! And I don't think I'll be able to use all 50g very fast and they should bring out a smaller 25g pot! But very good end result!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Jo333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very moisturising nail treatment, love the scent and a little goes a long way. it is rather greasy so wouldn't use if I was typing, on the phone etc...so best as night time treatment on finger and toe nails. would be nice to see a pump version as I don't like dipping into a jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and i lovee it! It makes my cuticles go away. The sample size has lasted me a long long time as u don't need much. I will definitely buy it once its done :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been working on a tub of this forever. I bought it based on reviews from ladies with nice long nails and human-looking cuticles, but alas, it wasn't really enough to turn my dry, crunchy cuticles around. As other reviewers have said, it doesn't do much to hydrate initially, but might be a good "maintenance" layer. I have quite a ways to go before I have something I want to maintain, haha.

I wish it came in a tub about a quarter of the size of the one I bought, which is 45g. It's nearly a year old and I'm only about halfway through. I have two months to go before I hit the expiration date so I'm going to start slathering it on my feet at night, I guess. Maybe it'll fare better as a foot cream.

The texture is really nice and not sticky. Much tidier than straight oil, too.

The best part is the smell. Not going to lie, it's one of the main reasons I was able to keep using it as long as I have -- I'm terrible at remembering to moisturize (hence my awful cuticles) and having something as delicious as this stuff really helped. Too bad it's not the industrial-strength hydrator I need.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by DurrtyLadle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

works okay, nothing amazing.
my cuticles are still dry

and I HATE the smell!
it smells like a barnyard.
I didn't even use up my sample.