July 31, 2014 | 2057 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Ultra-Shine Sheer Lipstick in 470 - Shinest Reflection

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 9:31:00 PM More reviews by iro_k

i LOVE LOVE LOVE anything from the Dior Addict line and the Ultra-Shine lipsticks are no exception! 'Shiniest Reflection' is such beautiful colour - a perfect mix between a soft mauve and a rose. The colour is nice and sheer (but not too sheer) and it has a great glossy sheen to it! Feels nice on and wears well. Usually packaging makes no difference but who can resist the gorgeous packaging here? Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2005 2:24:00 AM More reviews by jonz

I'm afraid I am turning inbto a bit of a lipstick fanatic and at any time have up to 6 or 7 lipsticks in my handbag.... and for total number of lipsticks ... I'm not telling! As a result of owning so many I don't go through lipsticks that quickly and it has been more than 10 years since I rebought the same colour again. This lipstick is the exception. I bought a replacement tube today as the original has bee used so much. Great pinky slightly irridescent glossy (bit not too glossy) colour that is so versatile. A great spring summer colour!