October 1, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Brown Sugar and Fig Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like all of the B&BW body lotions, this one strikes the right balance between being emollient but not too greasy. But I'm not enchanted by the fragrance. I've had the container for a long time and just cannot seem to finish it. It's neither brown sugar, nor is it fig. I'm not sure what it is other than very sweet and it reminds me of a fragrance that my grandmother would wear. I hate to waste things, especially a half-full container of lotion that cost $9.50. But life is too short to wear a fragrance that I don't like. Five lippies for product quality, only one for fragrance - averages to three.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This body lotion was a gift. I like the light, emmoilent feel of the lotion, but the fragrance is overly sweet for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This enticingly warm fragrance combines ripe fig, creamy coconut milk, caramelized brown sugar and soft, velvety musk.

Fragrant, everyday body lotion leaves skin soft, smooth, and beautifully healthy

Fragrance Top Notes: Fresh California Fig Fruit, Passion Fruit, White Peach
Fragrance Mid Notes: Vanilla Orchid, Sheer Jasmine, Muguet, Yellow Freesia, Coconut Milk
Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla Bean, Fig Leaves, Caramelized Sugar, Maple, Velvet Musk

Love this! perfect for the Fall and Winter season.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always thought that warm vanilla sugar was my favorite scent from B & BW... until I tried this scent... brown sugar and fig! My only regret is that I never gave this scent a chance before... my loss... until now!!! This scent is everything that I wanted... coconut and vanilla with a touch of sexy! It's warm but not really foody... very creamy and dreamy! It's sweet but soooo pleasant! It's definitely a sophisticated scent... I must have overlooked it because of the name... Thanks B& BW! Wish you would bring back the EDT! It's just beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am head over heels in love with this. I am not really one for the gourmand/foody type scents, bs&f is definately a sweeter scent but it just smells warm and cozy on me and not distinctly foody. I wear this to bed right now mostly because it is so hot here right now, but I wore it during the day once and it wasn't overwhelming at all. I am going to be all over this one come fall/winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by JessiWho

my friend actually gave this to me for christmas, i cannot thank her enough. it smells like coconut, a hint of brown sugar, and maybe a little bit of cinnamon. it smells delicious, and it's not overpowering. i recommend this. it's REAL moisturizing too. ahhh, delicious.my nose is stuck to my arm now. great winter scent, but also great for anytime of the year (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 8:43:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great winter time scent. Warm, sweet (but not too sweet), with a touch of coconut milk and musk.
The result is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This review is based on smelling it on someone else. I was at a store and something smelled wonderful at the checkout. I asked the checker if it was her that smelled so good and she told me she had just put this lotion on. It smelled great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by annalea

OH MY! Unfortunately there are NO Bath and Body work's store's around me BUT when my family takes trips down to the US I always make sure to pick up a bottle of this stuff...
Mind you, I haven't tried many fragrances from BABW but I am SO addicted to this lotion that I feel no need to try anything else!
I have gone through many phases of wearing this and only this, and then I'll give it a break, and eventually come back to it! I love it so much.
It is a great lotion and the smell is unbeatable! It's not to sweet, but smell's delicious!
I will also rub a little through my damp hair before I blow dry and it makes my hair soft and people pick up on the scent a little bit better!
All in all, this is a staple in my body products, and i recommend it to anybody and everybody!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by BonnyL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was another extra I received in a swap and I am absolutely in love with the fragrance - a musky vanilla coconut scent. It's my second favorite scent (Black Amethyst is my most favorite). The lotion is light and non-greasy, and moisturizes well.