October 24, 2014 | 1061 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by elli0711

This is one of my favorite scents at Bath & Body works. It's a nice and light powdery/musky/sweet scent. I wasn't too keen on it at first but now I can't get enough of it...goes to show that preferences can change.

I was able to stock up a few bottles of lotion and a spray during the semi annual sale ("SAS") last year. I haven't seen it during this year's SAS but it is available online with a new packaging...hopefully the scent hasn't changed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love most BBW lotions, but not this one. The scent is disgusting. Glad it was given to me as a gift and I didn't purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Love this scent in the Bath n Body line! Adore the shower gel, the lotion is nice but not sure ab the formulation in the traditional bottle. Has a funky after smell to it. Will buy this scent in the body cream tube next time for better lasting scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I received a bottle of this in a swap and I loved it right away! It smells very sweet, but woodsy. I'm not good at describing scents, but there's something in it that keeps the lotion from being overly sweet smelling. The lotion softens my skin and doesn't leave a super strong scent behind, just a light, sweet smell that I absolutely adore. Would definitely buy this scent again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this last year at the 3.00 sale I was quite impressed it smells just like my ralph hot fragrance so that's what I pair it with but honestly its so lasting and it smells strong no fragrance is really needed with this. Its a winner!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by bellabrooke

I have been a member for about 7 years and this is the first review I've written. My co-worker wears this scent and I had to come on here to find out if people really like it. She loves it (obviously), but I find it utterly offensive. I asked her one day what scent she was wearing - because I wanted to be sure to avoid it! I appreciate Bath and Body Works products for what they are, and have a few lotions and they are very moisturizing. So, this is just proof that scent is a very personal thing since some people love it and I strongly dislike it. I would describe it as a heavy woodsy yet slightly sweet smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by elladcookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is probably my favorite scent among all the bbw fragrances, it's amazing! It smells really yummy but it's not offending nor overpowering. It also has a great staying power. I apply the lotion at night before I go to bed and I wake up the next morning with the scent still lingering. I love it too because it's very moisturizing, not sticky at all. My skin feels silky smooth and soft everytime I put it on. I don't get that from other bbw lotions or body cream. I would buy this lotion over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by cbm08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lotion. It smells so nice, and the scent really lasts. It seems like it just gets better throughout the day.. I can't explain the scent. It's very unique.. Warm and comforting..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by helloxxkitty

Since this lotion has been discontinued, I decided to buy it because it's my favorite from Bath and Body works. It smells so rich and warm, and very sweet. I wish they wouldn't discontinue it ):

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by lillyntally

This scent is very rich and creamy. It has a sweetness to it, but not overly so. It has good lasting power and goes on strong. When I use the lotion, I only use one or two sprays of the body splash, otherwise it is just too much!