Caress Moisturizing Body Wash

3.9

on 5/15/2009 2:53:00 PM

I use the pink one "berry indulging" scent. Smells sweet and fruity - soooo good! You can smell this stuff through out my house when I'm showering! I like this because it leaves my skin soft and feeling clean plus it's cheap! It's my fav pharmacy/cheapy body wash.

Eyes: Violet

Nothing beats the original scent Caress body wash. It works great as a shaving lotion, it moisturizes your skin, and it leaves a soft, feminine, powdery floral scent. (Works as a bubble bath, too!)

on 2/12/2007 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why did I wait so long to try this. I had heard for years that it was moisturizing but never thought to try it. I picked it up the other day and thought what the hecl]k. Come to find out I LOVE how moisturizing this is. Alot of washes claim to be moisturizing but aren't. This one is highly moisturizing and doesn't leave a greasy film. Just a light, just applied lotion feeling. I love it. Can't believe I waited so long to try it. Wal-Mart's Equate version is just as good also. I have them both now:)

on 5/24/2006 9:12:00 PM

I have lots and LOTS of bodywashes (probably over 100) but I always fall back on this one for the softest and silkiest skin. Also the scent is wonderful to relax me...maybe because I remember it from being a child. Caress body wash was the first bath product I got that I felt like I was an adult.

on 5/7/2006 10:17:00 AM

This is the worst body wash I have ever used. It didnt moisturize like it should have and to make things worse, it gave me a horrible rash. Awful product! Not made for sensitive skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this body wash (Daily Silkening formula). THIS IS THE BEST BODY WASH EVER!!! In fact, it's my very favorite and HG body wash! I found this to be VERY moisturizing and it left my skin feeling very soft and silky. It smells SO good. The scent is hard to describe, just soft clean and it has a luxeriously sensual soapy smell. Very sexy, yet clean. As an added bonus, my boyfriend loves the way I smell when I get out of the shower after washing with Caress. :) Nothing leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized and it smells so good. I tried the beauty bar and loved it, but the body wash is 100x better and smells even better too. Definitely my #1 body wash. My new HG body wash and definitely the best smelling body wash I have ever tried. They shimmering petals, dreams and pear fragrances were awesome too, but the orginal daily silkening is by far the best! This easily beats Dove and Olay. I love it!

on 11/17/2005 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I had high hopes for this product because I remember how great the Caress bar soap w/ cocoa butter was back in the pre-shower gel age.

However, the Moisturizing Body Wash Daily Silkening versionm dried out my skin. I think it's all the ALS and ALES 2nd and 3rd in the ingreds and the lack of their hallmark cocoa butter for moisture. I actually can't believe they market this as a "moisturizing body wash"--nothing could be farther from the truth!

Also, my back broke out from this stuff in little zits. This is highly unusual for my back. I think it was the mica irritating my back since I have sensitive skin, but I can't be sure.

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, PEG-5 Cocamide, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil or Glycine Soja Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, Red 4, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 10 continued >>

on 9/3/2005 9:21:00 PM

i LOVE this stuff.... makes my skin so soft and silky and it makes a great shave product. it also smells divine...not too strong, a pleasent gentle scent...i LOVE it...thank you caress!!