Freeman Cucumber, Melon, and Ginseng Body Lotion

4.2

Not tested on animals

on 8/13/2013 10:01:00 PM

I'm currently using the shea butter and lemongrass lotion, and the scent is wonderful!! My skin has been enjoying it thus far and feels very moisturized.

on 2/26/2004 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

First of all, the smell is divine! I find it to be identical to Estee Lauder'S Day Wear scent which I love. The application is quite pleasant especially in the summer, but I do not find it particularly moisturising...nor do I find it has a silky finish.... Myabe I am judging it to harsh by comparing it with Dove's Body Silk which is a HG on its own.
Anyway, it is a good body lotion, which smells great and it is a nice alternative if you are not that dry...

on 4/8/2003 4:53:00 PM

This is a super great lotion and it makes my skin very soft.
The scent is great and in my opinion this brand makes much better lotions than BBW and other companies.
Will definitely keep buying this one!

on 10/31/2002 2:59:00 PM

First of all, the scent is very pleasant...the only complaint is that it doesn't last that long. But that is a good thing, if you don't want it to mess up with your perfume! Second, this is an amazing body lotion! It truly "silkens" the skin and makes it very soft...not greasy at all. This is a keeper!

on 1/4/2002 11:33:00 PM

Smells great and is dirt cheap. Very similar to Bath and Body Works lotion....but you get twice as much for half the price!

Popular Lotions / Creams