LUSH bulk soaps

3.7

on 1/28/2008 6:25:00 PM

I like natural products that have no chemicals, smell great and most of all give amazing results. I was very disapointed to use products from this company that rants and raves about having the highest quality ingredients, making there products the most natural and freshest around. After I read the ingredients in these products I was disgusted with the chemicals that were in them.

on 1/2/2008 3:13:00 AM

Snowcake - based on alot of comments here I opted on a recent excursion into the city to the Lush store to give this a try.

Very disappointing. The scent is very faint, didn't get any better when it got wet either. I couldn't get this bar to lather for me for anything! VERY expensive for a melt & pour soap too.

Others have commented the scent isn't what it used to be - maybe 2007 wasn't the year for me to try it :::shrugs::: .

on 10/24/2007 9:56:00 AM

Sexy Peel - This is a wonderful soap (great smell, gentle on hands) when you first take it out of their wrapping - but after leaving it out for month or so it shrinks quite a bit and its like rubbing a hard square rock in your hands. I just got a new piece with another order and it was soft and fabulous - just wish I could bring the older one back to life.

on 2/23/2006 7:19:00 PM

I detest LUSH soaps, while the catchy names and intoxicating smells are really appealing these soaps just DO NOT deliver. They go hard after a while, the scent dissipates almost instantly and they stop foaming. I can't tell you how many half bars I have tossed out.
In my humble opinion most of LUSH is totally overpriced and over-rated. There are far more superior products to spend your hard earned cash on! continued >>

on 1/11/2004 6:26:00 AM

I love the soaps! they're all great and (most) smells fantastic... and they do last forever! I always keep them three or four as a staple in my bathroom and alternating them to my shower gels... my bathroom smells like a lush store! my favorites are alkmaar, figs & leaves, extra virgin and banana moon.

on 12/30/2003 5:19:00 PM

As a whole I can't get enough of the LUSH soaps. They smell so heavenly! And make the bathroom smel wonderful long after I get out of the shower.

on 8/29/2003 11:58:00 AM

The thing I find confusing about Lush soaps is the difference in texture. Some of them last forever, others barely last 1 week. The softer ones get used up quicker, but they are the ones I prefer. Almost all of them smell heavenly, and the soaps are the most economical way to use Lush products. My favs are rock star, honey, alkmaal, karma.

on 7/3/2003 2:43:00 AM

I haven't tried them all but I love most of what I did. My raves: Milky Bar, Honey I washed the kids,Alkmaar, and Karma. Like a lot but not adore: Rock Star, banana moon and sandstone.
Disappointed: Sea Vegetable, Milko, Temptation and extra virgin olive oil.
Hate: Figs and Leaves and Honey Waffle

on 5/9/2003 5:53:00 AM

I love Lush soaps. They are different from all other types of handmade soaps I know.

on 5/9/2003 5:04:00 AM

I just love these. They are so unique and they're not too expensive. I love giving these as presents to my relatives. They all smell so nice! My faves include Carmen Miranda and Bohemian.

Popular Gels/Soaps