November 20, 2014 | 1887 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Klorane - Eye Makeup Removal Wipes with Cornflower

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this free because I had been chosen by Elle Canada to blind test products for their readers choice awards. After using this product I can't say I was overly impressed, it didn't sting or irritate but it didn't remove makeup as effectively.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by tweedie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very ineffective. It takes 4 pads to get my mascara off with this product. By then my skin feels very dried out. I though I would treat myself to a luxurious product, but this is close to useless. It's been quite a while since I felt I wasted my money on a beauty product. I consider this purchase a mistake.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by pinkandgrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love these. they manage to take off all my eyemakeup and are super gentle. i dont feel like im irritating the eye area at all, i feel like im soothing it. they are little pads soaked in a blue liquid that smells faintly floral..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

These disposable wipes are supposed to take off eye makeup but they do are a terrible job with mascara (and no, I'm not wearing the waterproof kind). I had to rub and rub and rub for about five minutes to get the mascara off. At least it didn't irritate my eyes but I think it's back to the drawing board for this product.