mark I-Mark Retro Peacock

4.6

on 6/20/2012 4:56:00 PM

This is a very pretty color and looks good on my arm when testing it, but when I actually put it on my eyelids, it just does not look well with my dark hair and dark eyes/olive skin. Greenish Blue/Teal shades, no matter what brand, don't look good on me.

on 3/9/2012 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my fav colors. Ive read people refering it to a shimmer, but to me, this is more matte. I find it has great color payoff, for me when I apply this, its comes out the same color in the pan, easy to blend, and stays on my oily lids all day with my udpp or too faced shadow insurence.
Price is right, only took 1 mark off for the packaging, it does come in a plastic case that you have to purchase a separate case later, but its not a deal breaker for me. This is 1 of 6 shadows from mark I have, and I would buy again.

on 7/15/2011 3:02:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a gorgeous dark teal shimmer that is great as a liner and for shading as well as a dramatic all-over lid color. My current favorite color to pair this with is mark.'s Tiki, which makes a beautiful combination for olive hazel eyes. It also looks really nice with blues and greens. This is a great alternative to black or grey in a smoky eye.

The size of the pan is very generous so there's no way I'll run out, but I would definitely restock if I did.

on 3/15/2011 9:46:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

this shadow makes a really beautiful liner.

on 8/5/2010 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am wearing this today with MAC's lucky green on inner lid, wondergrass on outer part of lid and retro peacock on crease looks so pretty. I actually like this color a lot. It is very pigmented. I barely tap my brush onto the color and it applies the color nicely, it lasts all day. It is a dark color that I couldn't imagine using over entire lid. I've also paried it with MAC's goldmine or newly minted on my lid and this on crease. I don't own any other color like it.

on 8/5/2010 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like most of the darker mark. eyeshadows, I'm not a fan of this. I use it for a smokey look but I feel the color loses most of it's tone when applied. All the shimmer disappears when applied. It doesn't apply evenly and requires a lot of blending and buffing to get an even finish (probably the reason why I lose the shimmer). It feels like I'm working with a cheap matte shadow.
Even with UDPP I have trouble getting a true even color.

on 5/12/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my very favorite eyeshadows EVER. This color is amazing. You can get so many different colors with it, depending on how many layers you use. I simply LOVE THE COLOR! A shimmery/pearly olive color. It makes my green eyes simply POP. I accidentally ordered two of them, and now I am so very glad I did. Now I have a back up!

on 11/22/2009 6:29:00 PM

Great color! Really nice dark green. I was worried that the color would look faded when I put it on but it goes on really nicely. Doesn't crease.
The package is a little plastic case. I ended up buying the case they have later because I bought a few more colors. I really like the case too.
Great products!

on 11/6/2009 8:51:00 AM

This is such a fun color! Its darker than I would like to use for all over my eye lids. I use it as an eye liner. It achieves the same purpose as my normal black eyeliner, but its a colorful alternative.

on 9/20/2009 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a pretty sparkly dark blue with speckles of different colours (pinks, greens, etc...) with in it.

Top Rated mark Products