April 20, 2014 | 1165 users online

Treatments - Aveda - Balancing Infusion for Dry Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I normally have combination skin, sometimes dry in the cold Canadian winter. A couple of winters ago, my skin was usually dry, I even got a bit of wind rashes. I tried different types of intense moisturizers, nothing worked. That's when I was introduced to the Balancing infusion, I added a couple of drops to my Botanical cream cleanser or the lotion, it really helped. I typically use it at night, even though the smell is lovely, but is strong and it lingers forever. Since then, I haven't had any serious dry skin problem. I use the balancing infusion every a couple of weeks, I also like to add a couple of drops to the Aveda Intensive hydrating masque, it works out perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Bitarude11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS STUFF. The only thing that made me give it a 4 instead of a 5 is the smell...which, to me, is gross....but i loove the results. My skin is acne prone but very dry....and this oil made my skin look gorgeous right after the first use..... I have been trying to find a product for the longest time that will hydrate my skin but isn't a heavy lotion which will give me zits...THIS IS IT! If you have skin like mine, and are frustrated, Try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 3:07:00 AM More reviews by annruggerio

I bought this a year ago when I turned 30 and decided that I should start a skincare regime. When the SA suggested this for my dry skin I was hesitant since sometimes I break out. The SA had beautiful skin and said she used this herself so I decided to give it a try. It is a oil that comes in a small brown bottle. It should last for years. As needed, you add a drop or two of the Balancing Infusion to your moisturizer, facial scrub or facial cleanser. It really helps hydrate my skin and has not broken me out at all. I don't use it on a regular basis, just when my skin is dry and needs some extra moisture or when I am pampering my skin (mask, scrub, etc). It smells like most Aveda stuff which I enjoy.