Aveda Balancing Infusion for Dry Skin

4.7

Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Squalane, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Lauryl Pca, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Octyldodecanol

on 7/23/2013 5:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I normally have combination skin, sometimes dry in the cold Canadian winter. A couple of winters ago, my skin was usually dry, I even got a bit of wind rashes. I tried different types of intense moisturizers, nothing worked. That's when I was introduced to the Balancing infusion, I added a couple of drops to my Botanical cream cleanser or the lotion, it really helped. I typically use it at night, even though the smell is lovely, but is strong and it lingers forever. Since then, I haven't had any serious dry skin problem. I use the balancing infusion every a couple of weeks, I also like to add a couple of drops to the Aveda Intensive hydrating masque, it works out perfectly.

on 9/21/2012 11:48:00 AM

LOVE THIS STUFF. The only thing that made me give it a 4 instead of a 5 is the smell...which, to me, is gross....but i loove the results. My skin is acne prone but very dry....and this oil made my skin look gorgeous right after the first use..... I have been trying to find a product for the longest time that will hydrate my skin but isn't a heavy lotion which will give me zits...THIS IS IT! If you have skin like mine, and are frustrated, Try this!

on 7/30/2005 3:07:00 AM

I bought this a year ago when I turned 30 and decided that I should start a skincare regime. When the SA suggested this for my dry skin I was hesitant since sometimes I break out. The SA had beautiful skin and said she used this herself so I decided to give it a try. It is a oil that comes in a small brown bottle. It should last for years. As needed, you add a drop or two of the Balancing Infusion to your moisturizer, facial scrub or facial cleanser. It really helps hydrate my skin and has not broken me out at all. I don't use it on a regular basis, just when my skin is dry and needs some extra moisture or when I am pampering my skin (mask, scrub, etc). It smells like most Aveda stuff which I enjoy.

Popular Treatments (Face)