September 18, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - ColorOptions LipLacquer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by terir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy moly this stuff is goopy. I bought it off ebay a while back and it is just sitting in my makeup drawer. Once in a great while i will line my lips red and top it with a *teeny* dab of the Cherry Red lacquer, but only when it has been so long i forgot what a sticky mess it makes. Since gloss has to be reapplied so often, I like gloss that i can just sorta be "slapped on". I dont like to have to haul around a pot and a brush just for lipgloss lol. And the baby pink looks exactly like the lips on a plastic doll. Fine for a plastic doll, not so fine for an adult.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I too have this is Babay Pink and just thank god I did not pay Bobbi's ridiculous prices for it! Got it off ebay for like $9.99 or less. Horrid sticky goopy texture. Isn't sleek or smooth like gloss should be. It's thick and cakey! The color is so far from baby pink! It's a bright almost hot 80's pink and it's horrible! Doesn't blend no matter how hard you try. So far I am beyond un0impressed w/ Bobbi Brown's cosmetics. If you think this is good gloss then you need to get out more often!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2002 5:08:00 PM More reviews by makeuphappiness

I have this in Baby Pink...I like it because it is opaque and not sheer. Goes on creamy and slightly sheer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2002 10:41:00 PM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What were you thinking Bobbi? Did you somehow forget that you were a professional make-up artist? Colors were just terrible (sorry to be this harsh) and very hard to apply.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2002 4:53:00 PM More reviews by candyland

Very thick and unnatural. Poor color selections. I would not recommend it to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2002 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the lip lacquer in magenta and tangerine. I found them to be way too thick and extremely pigmented. Because they are so thick, they are very difficult to blend. I love Bobbi Brown's other lip products but definately not the lip lacquer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2001 1:11:00 AM More reviews by evangelisa

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought 2 colours and have finished them completely! This Bobbi Brown Liplaquer is definitely one good buy because of it's fabulous colour (I bought Hot Pink) and it's super staying power. Plus, it's pretty versatile. Use it alone as a lipgloss or over your fav lipstick to change the shade. I highly recommended this Liplacquer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2001 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Miss_Binky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found that though this product's large size seems to be a good value for the $, it takes a lot of it to get any color. It has the texture of Vaseline and just doesn't last very long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2001 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is another waste of money product unless you want alot of color. The shades are horribly bright, scary almost. I am almost ready to say unwearable. The pot of gloss is a pain. If you use your fingers, its everywhere and its sticky. I did not like this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2001 10:36:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

I own and love the Cherry Lip Lacquer which is a vibrant cherry red. It's heavily pigmented, yet very glossy at the same time. Its definitely more on the warm side, but it would work with cool looks as well. This should only be used when you want screaming fire engine red lips. Tip: Don't use a lipstick underneath- you won't need it. Be sure to line your lips cause if this runs it could be quite messy.