NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 4/24/2015 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A very blue toned pink, colour pay off not fantastic, fades quickly, suits very few skin tones despite the popularity and generally over priced and over hyped.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been using this blush almost exclusively for the past two years (same pan) even though I've never been that impressed by it. I've only recently developed an interest in trying new blushes and now I realise that there are so many better shades and formulations out there, my favourites being those from Tarte and the Clinique Cheek Pops. Orgasm is a lovely shade of pink but there's far too much gold sparkle in it. I prefer a matte finish to my blush as it looks more natural and seamless. I also don't find this to be particularly long-lasting. I get about 6 hours wear out of this,if I'm lucky. I would definitely class this as an overhyped product.

on 4/20/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm not sure what all the hype about this blush is about. It's a nice peachy/pinky blush that gives a healthy glow. But it has a LOT of sparkle. If you have oily skin, this does not look good. It makes your skin look oilier with all of that glitter.

While I absolutely love this product, it is expensive. I got this product as a gift, and have been using it every single day. It is BEAUTIFUL! :)

on 4/12/2015 10:49:00 PM

Like the last reviewer I used this product for a long time but now at age 45 the shimmer is not becoming! This year I switched to cream blushes which are much more flattering on me now. Instead of Orgasm, I now prefer Mac Creamblend Blush in Something Special, applied with a stippling brush.

I used this blush FOREVER. But as I'm getting older my skin seems to be getting paler and ruddier and I can no longer use it. It's too much for my skin tone

on 4/7/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was really excited to try this blush after reading and hearing so many rave reviews about it. I am really disappointed with this blush and I do not understand the hype! First of all, I HATE Nars packaging.. it is cute when it's new but it gets finger prints all over it making it look cheap/dirty and I just can't stand it. Secondly, this product is really expensive for the amount you get. I found the shade of this blush to be rather nice, it is very warming to the cheeks. However, it is WAY too shimmery in my opinion. The gold glitter fall out is horrible and it is not natural at all. The only reason why I gave this product a lippie is because it is very VERY pigmented, a little goes a long way and it did last all day. Therefore, the only plus I found for this blush is its pigmentation, decent shade (minus the glitter), and staying power. However... is it worth the $35 price tag? No, not for me.

on 4/7/2015 4:41:00 PM

gorgeous shade! a bit pricey for the little amount you get but overall a lovely blush with the prettiest shimmer!

on 4/6/2015 2:23:00 PM

It has a beautiful shimmery and peachy color. But there is nothing very special. In my opinion, mac blushes (margin or springsheen) would give the same effect.

I see nothing special about this product. The colour was okay, but I think it gives you too much "glow". Yeah, it does its job for a blush, but hey, I think it's just an ordinary blush. U can get dupes of this and save money!

Popular Blush Products