January 26, 2015 | 1094 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 1:29:00 PM More reviews by AlexGBeauty

BEAUTIFUL color for a night out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 4:54:00 PM More reviews by linehmor

its okey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 7:23:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I finally tried this after hearing all the hype.
I did not find it amazing at all. I do not think it looks very natural on the skin. For me the shade was too orangy and I really did not like it at all.
I gave this away and that person also did not find anything special about it either.
To me this was a very fake looking shade. Better for people who like makeup that looks like makeup.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 9:18:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What blush? All I see is gigantic chunks of glitter on my cheeks. I had to try this cult favorite, but I am so disappointed. If you're over the age of 15, Orgasm is just inappropriate because it looks like a glitter craft project that exploded. It's over-priced, and I hate that it has horrible fingerprint smudges all over it from regular handling. Back to Sephora this goes. I will stick with Tarte, Sleek, and NYX blushes, which blow this out of the water.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 8:10:00 PM More reviews by BJLOPEZ

Love this blush! It's a great colour (I have fair skin) and stays on four much longer than previous blushers used! It lasted at least 7 hours. The only downsides are the price and the fact that it doesn't come with an applicator, but the product really is great. I just wore this on bare skin all day and felt comfortable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2015 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Jane1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've heard a lot about this blush and I finally decided to buy it. Sadly, I was disappointed. It's very sparkly and I rarely find myself reaching for it. I have much cheaper blushes that I prefer over this one. It's not a terrible blush but nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

My everyday blush. A nice pink colour with a bit of golden shimmer that looks quite natural on the cheek. It's not very pigmented so it's hard to over do. It easy to see why this is such a holy grail for many people as it suits so many skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 3:07:00 PM More reviews by slicedgeek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a classic must-have. Pricey, but worth it. Mine has lasted me YEARS. I wear it constantly too and am just now hitting the pan. I've never been complimented on any other blush as much as I have with Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Shellfinz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After my Pink Chanel Blush developing a slight film over it and gone very hard, I' started googling Blushes to work out what to invest in next. I decided to try a Nars Blusher. The Nars Make Up Artist in Mecca at Kirkcaldie & Stains (Wellington, NZ) was really helpful. I told her I wear MAC Blankety (Nude), MAC Lovelorn & Candy Yum Yum (Pinks), MAC Vegas Volt (Coral) lipsticks. She suggested that Nars Orgasn Blusher would be fantastic with Nude, Coral & Pinky lipsticks. It looks great on my olive/tanned skin. I didn't want to buy a true pink, as then might look off with coral land nudes lips. Just a light light sweeping of the compact, gives a great colour on your cheeks. Good pigmentation. I can't wait to buy another!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 6:37:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was sceptical of the hype and wary of the glitter but must admit I'm hugely impressed. It's shows up like a sheer, natural flush on my skin tone. Although it looks very sparkly in the pan it isn't obvious on the face, instead providing a soft, subtle glow. Application is very forgiving and the soft texture means my brush picks up a good amount and it blends so easily. It makes me want to try more NARS blushes to see if the formula is this great on the other shades. I actually find myself using the blush more frequently for both night and day looks, even though people might think it's to shimmery for the daytime. It layers nicely over my other blushes too if I want a bit more depth of colour, and completes every makeup look I try with a fresh, flattering glow. It really is a beautiful product to wear; I love it.