November 27, 2014 | 949 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ciccastars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is very beautiful on practically any skin tone, with the perfect amount of shimmer, but there are two major problems I have with it: the packaging, and the lack of staying power. This does not work as something I can carry around in my makeup bag - it has to be left in one place, which would be fine if it lasted all day - but it only lasts a couple of hours! I tried carrying it around, only to have the powder shatter into pieces and get all over my bag. I even tried keeping it shut with rubber bands and binder clips, but it still made a huge mess. If the packaging and staying power were better, this would get a 5 from me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

There are so many Orgasm dupes, but so far they don't really come close to the real deal. The shade is a sexy versatile go to blush. It's a perfect peachy/pink with golden sparkles. It has a luminizing quality that's very sexy. Every gal should have this staple in their bag. Point off because the color only stays true for about 2-3 hours then you should reapply.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by beautylover105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great with a tan!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by cjmathis0821

I am not the one to purchase high end blushes all that often and when I do I always look up reviews and watch tutorials of others using them to make sure I am getting my money's worth. That being said everyone raves about this blush and all the reviews we good so I decided to give it a try. When I got it and used it the first time I was disappointed from the start. I have light, oily skin and usually go for matte shades but wanted to give a more shimmering shade a try. This did nothing for me but make me look shiny from the start. I didn't get as good of a color pay off and people said I would. To me it came off as more of a darker highlight. I have tried it over and over again hoping to like it but, I just don't. I am reaching for my drugstore blushes more than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by swtlitchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Orgasm is probably the most popular or well known blush from NARS, and is a beautiful peachy pink color with some shimmer/sparkle. I like that there is a reflective quality in the finish, it makes a person look like they are glowing and healthy. I am NC35, and this color and Deep Throat are great shades for me- where Orgasm is like the lighter version of Deep Throat (these are truly odd names for blushers...). NARS blushes are really pigmented- one pan can last you over a year even if it was the only blush you owned. The product has good staying power as well- I don't notice a lot of fading as I do with some other blushes.

The packaging is NARS' signature black rectangle packaging- with a mirror included, and a clear plastic insert that I oddly keep in the pan (very snobby of me to keep anything that has a label). I love the look of the packaging, but hate that the dang things get so dirty with product! I have cleaned the outside of these compacts with a makeup wipe, and they clean up at that point.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by mrsbrazik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a big fan of Nars blushes. They are very pigmented, high quality, and the last FOREVER. I own several Nars blushes and bronzers, I have yet to run out of any of my blushes and my bronzer took 2 years to hit pan on with every day use.

This may not be my favorite color (My favorite are Sin and Lovejoy) but this color is a great summer blush. It has the perfect amount of peach with small hints of gold. It gives a beautiful sheen and lasts all day. There is a reason this blush is so popular.. I think it is a must in ever MUA's collection!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This was ok. The color is not magically overwhelmingly appealing on me, it's just alright. I've had this for quite a few years and am finally hitting pan. Because of the price, I will def use this up but I don't feel the need to repurchase. This goes on nicely and blends well but it doesn't have the lasting power I'm looking for - Tarte and NYX give me all-day wear. Too much hype IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by jogun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I finally caved and purchased this. I have bought the "dupes" others have recommended, in trying to avoid spending the $ on the ONE AND ONLY. Let me just say....this is WORTH the price. No other blush is even similar to it. You cannot get that lit from within natural glow with any other product I've tried. At least purchase this ONCE and you will see what everyone means.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by JennaBm2

Love this color on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

The perfect blush for photography, reflects with the golden shimmer and coral colour, lightening up the cheeks, avoiding the dead flash face. Subtle shimmer within the blush, personally a matte blush kind of girl, it is the perfect shimmer blush for the shyer shimmer wearer. Packaging gets dirty quickly, only fault, and it's damn expensive, but have had this blush for over one year, and barely notice any affect on the blush, very long lasting.