July 23, 2014 | 1308 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

HG for sure. One of those rare times where I have been purchasing and using this product for years. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy (I spray from ears down) which is often a problem for me. The smell isn't strong and I can't even tell I have anything in my hair which is great for someone like me who HATES the feeling of dirty hair (I can't even stand hairspray). It protects my hair and does what it says it will.

Absolutely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by NatachaXoxo

Thought this was great because it made my hair incredibly smooth however after awhile I noticed my ends were far more dry and damaged from using this stuff 👎

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by electricbubblewrap

I've actually purchased this a few times because I wanted to believe it was protecting my hair. I don't blow dry, but I flat ironed every day on a heat setting of 4 out of 30, so not too hot, but frequently enough to damage without protection. I would spray this stuff all over my head and a bottle didn't last me long. Then one day I went to put my natural hair into a pony tail and realized that instead of softly curling around itself like it normally did, it made this ugly, frizzy, triangle shape and just hung there. My hair was officially fried. Then I went to get a cut and the stylist kept commenting on how much she could tell I flat ironed every day and kept questioning me about my habits.

I've had to stop heat styling altogether and chopped off a good bit of my hair to regain health. I do want ot start flat ironing again eventually, though maybe just once a week or every 2 weeks and when I do, I hate to say, I won't be using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by NoyaG

ok so I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! Let me give you all the details on why lol....first off I have naturally long wavy curly hair so the straightening process is always an exhausting one lol. I've tried heat protectants before but they've always left my hair sticky or too weighed down so I stopped using them and would blow dry and then use coconut grease to condition my scalp to my ends and let it sit over night and then straighten the next day so its soft and manageable. One of my friends with similar hair told me about the Tresemme heat protectant and I was reluctant at first but since it was only $5 I decided to give it a try and it literally was the best thing ever!!!! I loved the spray bottle it distributed the product evenly and left my hair very soft and manageable after blowdrying that I was able to straighten the same day without waiting to do it the next day! I still applied my grease after blowdrying and used the heat tamer to straighten my hair as well and my hair was not weighed down at all. My ends were very smooth also after blowdrying and normally they're kinda static-y. This stuff works wonders and its so affordable as well!!! This has definitely become a staple product of mine when it comes to straightening my hair :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by KatJayB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product!!! I have damaged hair and I felt like this spray repaired it! It leaves my hair shiny, soft, and smelling great!! And it's definitely affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by missswift13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had read so many good reviews about this product and I was surprised that it lived up to it's expectation! I love the packaging and how the spray comes out in a mist, however it's a bit difficult to spray the back of hair and sometimes I get it on skin. It's lightweight and made my hair soft and shiny. Scent - smells like Tresemme shampoo and conditioners (chemical/bubblegum sort of smell) Would repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupcam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS THE BEST THERMAL SPRAY I'VE EVER FOUND.

-super cheap
-smells good
-it sprays evenly
-do not makes my hair sticky/crunchy/dry/greasy (like many other thermal sprays do)

I am a blond with damaged hair. I use this product on my wet hair (before i use my blowdryer) and on my dry hair before to curl or straighten them with my iron. I keep repurchase it ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Friend recommended it to me - AMAZING! I cant believe I havent purchased it earlier, I could have saved my hair much much sooner :( if you blowdry every day - this product is a MUST! it makes hair much softer and it smells soooo good!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

works great, smells great, great price :)

only thing is i curl my bangs and too much of this stuff will make my hair oily quicker than usual

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome. It doesn't make my hair hard and crunchy. And since it's has a pump thingy it doesn't have aerosol in it. Yay!