October 1, 2014 | 1184 users online

Concealers - Canmake - Color Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by cellocontour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the apricot color as peach tones neutralizes my under eye area and the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette is not peach enough and cakes a lot. Yellow tones make my under eye darkness look gray. Coverage is light so if you slept less than 5 hours the night before, this is not going to help much. I use the other colors in the SK palette for blemishes. Overall, this concealer works for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

A surprisingly good quality cream stick concealer considering how cheap it is. I got the shade 08 for my NC20 skin tone. This is a flattering subtle yellow shade which covers redness and darkness under my eyes and around my nose. It adds "light" to these areas, so I look more awake without looking like a panda. I believe it is oil-based, so I thought it would be thick and accentuate my under-eye wrinkles but it doesn't feel heavy or oily, and doesn't cake. It looks very natural. I haven't had any problems with it aggrevating my acne-prone skin. I've heard some people have had problems with retracting the stick back in to its case but I haven't had any problems. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ericaspinky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been a staple of mine for a while now. Shade number 2 matches my skin so perfectly that I really only need a dusting of powder afterwards. It also doesn't clog my pores or aggravate existing pimples. I've only tried 2-3 other drugstore brands and I imagine there are better concealers out there. But for now, I find this concealer perfectly adequate (although it's hard to get a hold of in North America for close to retail (609yen or $6.80US).

I use a different, more moisturizing concealer for my undereye circles, just like I use a separate eye cream for that area and a separate eye makeup remover. I find that this product does a good job of covering up anything from angry red blemishes to discoloration around my nostrils. The tacky texture is easy to work with and it bonds to my skin well; never drying it up or slipping off.

The only issue I have with this concealer is that you can't twist the stick back down (you have to push it back in with your finger) but that's not a great concern, especially considering the cheap price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

I used several tubes, conceal well than other concealor I try. But not very natural. Lasting powder is average.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by stargal33

i have really bad dark circles, and this product does help lighten the undereye area. btw, i used it in golden yellow. as for coverage, i would say it's Light. does not really help in the concealing. Good for brightening the area though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by niff524

OK let me first say I bought this over 5 years ago (could have been 7 or 8!!!!) and the packaging 'sticker' has faded so much there's no way I can work out what shade it is but it's a medium beige. I probably shouldn't be using something THIS old but anyway I 're-discovered' this in my makeup bag somewhere and decided to give it a go. I usually prefer liquid concealers but I like the convenience of sticks. I must say I'm very surprised at how well this performs for its price! It's a creamy texture and allows for easy blending and doesn't crease much with some loose powder on (unlike Rimmel's stick concealer which is in the same price range but creases like *mad*). Oh forgot to say I only use this on my dark circles, not blemishes/ acne scars because it's probably a little too creamy for that! My dark circles are pretty bad and out of all the things I've tried, only Estee Lauder's Double Wear concealer covers it 100% but Canmake's cheapo concealer does a fairly good job! I'd say it's 70-80% covered and I like how it doesn't budge or crease much as the day wears on. I'll definitely get my sister to get me some of this in Hong Kong :))

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by SnowJaz

I bought this in 2 colours, peach and yellow. I have very bad dark eye rings and this 2 colours are suppose to neutralize the colour of the dark circles. However, the colour is too light to do anything even if I rub the sticks on the dark circles a few times. The sticks are actually quite creamy and not drying but coverage wise is as good as nothing. Maybe good for those with very mild dark circles. I am NC 25 Asian.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2008 1:45:00 AM More reviews by prettyheels83

it is really cheap and comes in several shades.not just a concealer but act as highlighter too.
i'm using the one in yellow.although my dark circles is not completely concealed,what i like is the smooth texture.it is creamy and very easy to blend.not as drying as other stick concealer.
and best thing is ,it does not sink into my fine lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by lucidbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is small and compact, I like the simple packaging as it is light to carry around. I got 01, 02 and 08.
08 is good as a concealer for the fading acne marks. I use 01 as an undereye brightener but find 02 too dark/pinkish for my liking. I am NC25 and BB Sand.
It is very creamy and easy to blend in.. Coverage is acceptable but I think it may not do the job for bigger flaws.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2008 4:31:00 AM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

this concealer is quite nice to use. small n compact easy to lug around. and can definitely last me a long time since i dun use much

i bought 07 n 08. 07 is a light yellow colour with a hint of shimmer. covers my dark undereyes quite nicely. and my eyes looks brighter.

08 is more of a skintone colour, quite alright in covering some small blemishes.

it isn't drying, n quite smooth. overall is a nice concealer, good for those on the go. a nice alternative from my usual skinfood n maybelline