September 30, 2014 | 1589 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I rather like Light Blue - it's sweet but oceanic and young and sunny and effervescent.
Yes - it's rather passť and mainstream - but I still like it. Do I need to buy more? No - my bottle is lasting quite a while. Good for Summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume with all my heart.
It's definitely my go-to perfume for everyday occasions. I love how it's not too strong and has a light citrus smell to it.

I've never smelled anything else like this and I have tried a lot of perfumes.
Put this on your wishlist right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by LOREBUNDE

Received a small sample botte from Sephora points. I've always heard good things about this fragrance but never had any desire to purchase as it seems like everybodys wearing it and I wanted something different. I have really come to love this scent though. To me it's very feminine, sweet. I will probably purchase this when sample gone, I like it that much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

I've been using a sample of this for months now, and I must say, when I first got it I thought it was a men's cologne. That said, it's a lovely smell: fresh, clean citrus and something really masculine, like expensive aftershave. However, on me Light Blue dries into something much deeper and less masculine, but still clean -- the underlying fruit and wood notes really pop out, and I just love it. I'm going to use every last drop of my sample, and then I'll be getting the next larger size -- price be damned. I use it pretty sparingly because my office has a policy against strong scents -- luckily, my coworkers haven't complained about me (yet). I'm looking forward to seeing how Light Blue holds up in the winter, because I think that on me, it could truly have year-round wearability. Will update later...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by pointdexter8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend wears this constantly. He loves it so much and I do think it smells great on him.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite among the perfumes on my vanity. I can spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it in the evening when I get back home. This is the kind of scent that I can pick out of a crowd and I recognize it anywhere! All of my roommates in college had this perfume. When we smelled someone wearing it, we knew they were heading out on a date and there was no getting past us! It is a popular scent but it isn't dated or over-used in my opinion. It has sort of a fresh scent that is difficult to describe, but it is one of a kind. It reminds me of summer and an exotic beach somewhere, but without the typical coconut suntan oil smell of the beach, more like waves. This is definitely the longest-lasting scent in a perfume I have ever purchased. I have used one whole bottle except a few drops and have another bottle still in the box for when it runs out. I would definitely recommend this perfume for its longevity but of course you will have to smell it and test it on your skin to see if it works with your body chemistry and if you like the way it smells.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sarahski234

i love this perfume, it is my signature scent! i defiantly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the longest lasting fragrance I have ever used. If you spray some on your clothes, it will be there until you wash them. I absolutely love the scent. I don't find that any one particular note stands out, but it is just a lighter scent that can be worn any time. Most people find it to be summery, but I don't necessarily think so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Rashmithomas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is lovely, fresh, citrusy smell. It makes me think of carefree summer days with a touch of class. It really does smell like the colour light blue. Its also very long-lasting and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Something appropriate for summer, this sort of reminds me of yachting in the Hamptons over 4th of July weekend. I do really love this scent. The packaging I expected to get a rollerball, but it's shaped in the same style but only has a spray instead of a rollerball on the end which I found a bit annoying. I normally go for gourmand scents like Pink Sugar, but this is refreshing like an ice cold glass of homemade lemonade on a hot day. I will def repurchase!! Kind of like a better, more upscale Tommy Girl/Cool Water (but MUCH, MUCH better!). Quintessential summer...