January 28, 2015 | 1973 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Revin292

I really like this perfume.
It's very light, fresh and not too strong.
I enjoyed wearing this when I had it.
I got lots of compliments to when I wore this.

If you like fragrances that are fresh when a citrus scent you will love this.
A definite repurchase when I finish some of my other perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 11:23:00 PM More reviews by debssx3

I loveee love love this perfume! It is my all time favorite and only use it on special occasions. :) Its very floral and flirty and just makes me happy when I wear it. It also last a long time on the skin so you wont need to reapply.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Prinny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really nice summery fragrance, smells quite orangey, fresh and light so it's good for daytime use and it's not too expensive either.
Packaging is lovely, the bottle is oblong sort of frosted glass with a silver top/spray and a light blue lid, the box it comes in is also light blue and has a velvety texture.

It's is my probably my third favourite perfume, so I only keep buying it because it has sentimental value (I was wearing it when I met my husband and now the smell reminds him of me- aww)
The reason I prefer some other perfumes is because this is an eau de toilet and the scent isn't all that intense to begin with so it doesn't last very long, but it does smell very pretty while it's there.

*TIP try spraying some into your hair, it seems to last a bit longer than on skin, plus people will be able to smell it better when they hug you :)
Xx

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 10:48:00 PM More reviews by NiaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this perfume but I don't love it. I like my perfumes to be versatile. This is a great perfume to wear on a night out but it's way too aggressive and strong of a smell for every day. I can always tell when someone has this perfume on because you can smell it from a mile away. I've always thought a perfume should be noticeable up close but not from across the room.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light blue is almost a cult perfume, on a friend it smells so nice, like spring!! On me, more like a citronella bug repellent.l.I don't enjoy citrusy ftagrances, they rarely smell great on me..Light Blue is lovely, but very overated in a way...for those who enjoy summery scents though, this is a nice option, if you can wear citrusy perfumes...
I much prefer the Escada with their tropical vibe though.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by lendavid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my ALL time favorite perfume! The staying power of this perfume is excellent on my body/skin chemistry. The smell is very pleasant - not overpowering BUT the sillage is good. I can't quite describe the top notes but it is just pleasant even if you spray a lot, it will not hurt your nose! Surpsingly, a lot of men like this scent on women. It smells really really pretty - this a perfume all women should have in their vanity kit! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by diagsquirrel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Might be a bit on the expensive side but it is worth it 100%! One of the best perfumes I've ever owned. It smells pleasant and citrusy, every note is wonderful. This scent is perfect for those who aren't big perfume wearers. It isn't overpowering or unnatural, and doesn't last an extremely long time. If you want a perfume that is clean, light, and lemony, but doesn't absolutely overwhelm and stick on your skin forever, grab a bottle of Light Blue.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Lauren10409

HG! You will get soooooo many compliments. It truely is the best perfurme ever created. If you like sexy citrousy sents then this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ejmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Re-sniffed this today at a department store, and I remember why Ioved this soooooo muuuuuch 10 years ago.

Light, fresh, citrusy, cedary, appley, vanillay, in the best way possible.

Only drawback is the ugly bottle, but I can live with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

At one point I owned almost every Chanel, including Les Exclusifs, along with a variety of other fragrances. And then something happened and I only want to smell clean and fresh, but not necessarily like I'm wearing perfume. I resisted Light Blue for so long because supposedly "everyone is wearing it." But there's a reason for its popularity! Light Blue smells like kayaking or sailing on a perfect day: sunshine and water with just the right breeze. It smells like lemons and cedar and clean natural goodness. I catch a whiff of it on my clothes and it makes me smile. Most fragrances don't induce involuntary smiling for me. My husband loves it as well and later confided he didn't like my more formal scents as much as Light Blue.