Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

3.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This has been my #1 fragrance for 6 years now.

Let me give you a little background on my fragrance choices: I truly enjoy some fragrance, but many of them give me a headache. The musky, powdery notes with rose & other highly floral notes just aren't for me. Light Blue is NOT one of those. LB is fresh and clean smelling, with notes of Apple and lemon and cedar.

It smells like pure sunshine to me....I hope I always love it this much!

on 4/7/2015 7:59:00 PM

Huele muuuuy rico!!!

on 3/28/2015 5:42:00 AM

One of my all time favourites!! love it and the bottle is so pretty!

on 3/27/2015 7:08:00 PM

Its good clean scent but it is so common many people uses or has used. It put me off when my fav scent was on a big lady who sits 2 desks behind me. She was smelling light blue also our cleaner lady smells light blue with mixed sweat. So i am still searching for a special scent which is not common or used by many people .

on 3/1/2015 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly it smells like bug spray i used a tester at the store before buying it and i did not like the perfume i wouldnt buy this perfume

I liked this until my husband commented on this "manly" scent...not what I'm looking for though it is clean ad fresh.

I honestly hate this. In the bottle and on my skin after several samplings, all I get is very sharp, very masculine men's cologne notes. The notes on paper sound great but in reality, at least to my nose, this is awful. I haven't liked it on others but it gets such glowing reviews so I decided to try it in summer, fall, and winter to see if maybe one season would make this a winner. No such luck. I know many like it and I'm sorry to offend, I'm sure it smells nice on you, but this isn't for everyone. Try before you buy blindly based on reviews. Body chemistry is a huge factor. That being said I honestly don't like this in the bottle and only tried it in spite of that because in the past some scents I didn't care for in the bottle were pleasant on me. I wouldn't buy this ever. I like less unisex scents. I'm more an oriental fan or a fruity floral musk fan. The bottle was pretty and streamlined. That's about the only plus. I had to shower after using this.

on 2/4/2015 4:07:00 PM

Love, love, love! This scent is perfect for me. I am never asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing, I get told, 'You smell so good!'. I purchased it in a roller ball last year and just fell in love with it. After every drop was gone I purchased a bottle. Pretty sure I'll use every drop of it, too.
To me it is truly a light scent. I couldn't really say what it smells like.. it just smells great! It seems to last a decent amount of time, and the bottle spritzes on just the right amount.

For me it is two thumbs up.

on 2/4/2015 3:31:00 PM

favouriteee! light, fun, refreshing, young & sweet & super gentle. it's long-lasting but soft enough to wear every day. i always get compliments when i wear this but people don't automatically assume it's perfume - they think it's natural or super clean clothes, or just-out-of-shower freshness or something, which is why i love it. definitely repurchasing! ♥

on 1/31/2015 11:02:00 PM

I am not a big fan of light blue, simply because it smells very synthetic to me. I do not really enjoy the scent because of the unnatural undertones- this simply does not evoke any real scents or sensations. I would not repurchase this scent.

Popular Fragrances