Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 wash mask

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth-9, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Coconut Acid, Xanthan Gum, PEG-4, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurage, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, SOdium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum.

on 6/23/2015 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I can't see reaction after using this product after 2 weeks. Just removing oil only but that's also not for a long . I have a very bad acne prone sensitive skin and after started using this I have got big 4 to 5 acne on my face :( I don't know how to reduce the size of them now :(

on 6/7/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really see the results with this product I hoped to. I've Acne prone skin and I really hoped this product would have helped my skin. But nope, it just takes away the oil and nothing else. When I applied the product as a mask it burned so hard I had to put it off again. And my pimples appeard so red after the mask I looked like I had millions of mosquito bites. The smell and the texture are quite good. When I'll run out of it I won't repurchase it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

First of all, I use it as a mask.
Second of all, I love it. I use it once-twice a week to get my skin "deep cleaned".
It is pretty strong so if you have sensitive skin i would suggest you try something else, but for me, this is pure gold in regards to masks. If you only use it as a mask, it is fairly cheap, as a daily wash? not so much.

on 1/5/2015 7:55:00 AM

First of all I have only used this product as a wash, not as a mask. As someone with fairly sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts, I found this product horrible. I switched from my usual face wash to this one as I thought a change in product might make a difference to the quality of my skin, however I can honestly say it has made the problem 10 times worse. If you have acne prone skin, which isn't necessarily oily (as I do) I really would not recommend this product. I never feel like this has properly washed off, and it has left me with quite bad acne. I realise this may be due to the Salicylic acid in it, and since switching to a non-Salicylic acid product my skin seems to have been restored somewhat. But overall this seems to be quite harsh to the skin (makes the oily parts oilier and the dry parts extremely dry) and is probably not suitable for people with combination type skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Great product. Lasts forever, refreshing, non-irritating, wicks away oil thats formed overnight or after a long day, and a solid mask, too. I do have very oily skin and use moisturiser after, the only two that work for me are clean&clear oil free for AM and trilogy rosehip at night. Will always repurchase this little gem, although it has become quite difficult to find in my country.

on 11/26/2014 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I liked using the product but I didn't notice and visibly changes to my skin. The only thing good about it was that I didn't have any breakouts whistle using the product.

on 7/6/2014 10:58:00 PM

PROS:
------------------------
This product is very affordable. I will continue to use it as a mask until it runs out, because it is quite effective in that way. I also like how it make my skin feel when I put it on - it feels tingly and fresh. The bottle the product is in is easy to use. If you want an affordable face wash/mask then I'd definitely recommend this. Does help my oily skin.

CONS:
-------------------------
Too many chemicals in it which I don't want to be absorbing into my skin. As a face wash it irritates my skin and makes it blotchy and red. Sometimes I get red bumps on my t-zone and this only makes it worse by further irritating it (but as a mask it's good as I feel it's soothing). Using as both a face wash and mask can dry my face out. NEUTROGENA TEST ON ANIMALS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Here's a bit of background about my skin : I suffered from a mixture acne types, at 15 I had such bad acne that I had to go on acne medication #epiduo. While this made my skin look like porcelain, after 5-6 months free of it, I broke out, this time with more angrier and more persistent pimples. I had papules, white heads and black heads and 1 to 3 cystic pimples( blind and painful pimples), mostly on my chin and forehead. With additional teenaage hormones, I also got comedonal acne (bumpy skin colored acne) on my cheeks. With the neutrogena rapid/ visible clear wash and mask,my skin improved significantly, along with ESKINOL+CLYNDAMAYCIN toner(google it), my skin looked and felt 98% better, my scars lightened, my pores were tightened, my spots were disappearing and no more cystic angry acne and whiteheads and blackheads. Also I only use the mask on my problem areas for 5 mins then rinse of with warm water, then toner. After this, you will see your whiteheads to have no pus in it. And blackheads significantly reduced.YAY.
People with oily,acne /spot prone skin or hormonal acne, try this bcuz, its AMAZEBALLS.period. :D

on 6/1/2014 4:26:00 PM

A terrible wash and mask! Felt like putting paint on my face and it also broke me out in spots! Not an easy wash to use either.

This for me was not really possible to use as a wash. It has clay in an is hard to removed and takes a while to remove. It is good as a facemask though. My skin felt better afterwards, cleaner, again took a while to remove an sometimes needs a moisturiser afterwards. But as I said, more a mask than a cleanser.