October 22, 2014 | 2149 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by SallySWarpaint

This little magical pencil is definately a staple in my makeup collection. Its just so easy to apply and has the best texture, just even it out using your fingers! I cant express how much I love this product by benefit but I would really only recommend it to people with more of a meduim/tan skin tone or else it won't show off so well under the eyebrow, but boy does it look great when you do see the contrast!

I would use it for both days when trying to look oh so natural and nights when I'm going all out!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by steffy0419

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay, I usually use it when I get all glamed up but I cant use use it on a daily basis when I want a natural look because its too chalky, also be careful if the eye shadow you are using blends in with this color because it does not look good with a smokey eye. I would go with the highlighter from NYX called Push bra for your eyebrows because its half of the price and its not as chalky plus it has 2 ends to it ! Cant ask for better

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by cynthiamedeiros

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At first, I didn't believe this product would make a great difference in my allure... And I was completely wrong. It's amazing how the High Brow illuminates your look! Your eyebrow will seem more intense, powerful... Oh, and it lasts a lot as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Ashleym15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Staple for me for years on end. Great as an undereye concealer, overall eye brightener and hides brow strays. Not crazy about the pencil that needs to be sharpened, but one lasts a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hated this . Colour was nice but I found it chalky in texture and it made me break out under my eyebrows which NEVER has happened before . Returned

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lhyson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! But if your wondering if there is a dupe out there I suggest the Rimmel Scandaleyes! Half the price with all the quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

I really enjoy this highlighter, very smooth, easy to blend, does give the appearance of a lifted brow!.. I still think it's quite pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this to highlight my brows. And sometimes, on my dark circles. If your skin is dry, it may flake a bit (duh). Otherwise, it's blendable. Good product! I like covering up the veiny bits below my eyebrows. Adds a nice "lift."

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

I love this highlighter!!!! It's so creamy and pigmented, and it glides on extremely well and it layers really easily. It stays on really well without any kind of primer or powder to set it, although it does crease a fair bit (probably cause of my oily skin...) but overall an amazing product.

I use it not only to highlight my brows, this doubles really well as a cream eye shadow, and the colors show up really well. It's blend able, and like I've said, easy to layer on. It also works great as a tint, if you want to lighten your eye shadows.

LOVE, love, love it!!!

P.S: My friend gifted me this one too... Don't know the price of it!!!