October 21, 2014 | 2073 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Lip Gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by AndreeaRey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 18 Shiny the red .
I was looking for a classic red color when purchasing it .

Great applicators , I never seen this type on any other lip glosses they make the work so easy , and I think it works great on any lip types, thin or full.

It was a huge disappointed , for me , the formula feels really sticky , not smooth at all .
This is the only make up item which I have an embarrassing story to add with . I double check my makeup once I leave my house so imagine my humiliation when a guy friend pointed out I have red shiny lip gloss on my teeth . Never in my life have I experienced this , not even when I was 14 . I really felt I didn't add too much , just the regular amount, so..
It's really crazy since most people sing praises to it for being non sticky.

It's a great red color , and very glossy ,the great pigmentation was what attracted me to it, but it feels heavy on the lips , and after that episode I don't use it anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't remember the shade I have but it's a cotton candy/bubblegum pink. Very pretty packaging and color but it applied streaky and seperated weirdly on the lips. Maybe it will be better with a lip primer or paired with a lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Adisun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have number 42 and I like it a lot. Less color and a lot of shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by goldee

I have this in "Rose Petal," a beautiful pinky-beige-mauve color that goes with any of my neutral lipsticks or wears well alone. It's not sticky and I don't detect a scent. Will re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by wisenheimer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My daughter ordered a "color wand" (lip glosses) with her own money. The item that was sent was a different color than the one pictured on a web site. I called customer service and they said if it was there mistake (which the rep. agreed it looked like), they would send the correct color. After hearing nothing for two weeks, I called back and was told they were out of stock so they "couldn't verify the purchase". I suggested that since it was there mistake they could still give her a credit. The best they could offer was that we could return it (and eat the shipping cost) for a credit or i could drive to the mall to return it for a credit. Lessons in on-line shopping and the poor customer service of Sephora. Their mistake, but the customer pays. Nice. The product itself was disappointing as well. The packing, while cool looking, was fragile (one of the lip glosses broke), and the lids were hard to unscrew. The lip gloss itself was a bit sticky as well. Definitely not worth it. ($11 plus $7.14 tax+shipping).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by vickygiardina

I do not like this product. The wand is unique, but the shimmer in this product is WAY too much! It looks cheap when worn, and it looks cheaper than most drugstore lip glosses. The gloss is not completely filled, and I was halfway done with this product after two w

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Rusted Rose color and I adore it as it is a beautiful pinky rose color. I wear it on its own. It lasts a good 4 hours or until I take it off. I have the squeeze tube which is great. When it gets to the very last I can always cut it open. Really good gloss with color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased a Ultra-Shine Lip Gloss in #25 Reflex Hot Coral. It's very pigmented, like SUPER pigmented, and has some shimmer to it. I would describe the color as a peachy-coral, maybe melon-ish shine, with very fine gold glitter that really pops. It reminds me of NARS Orgasm lip gloss (by color). Plus, you get a lot of product, and the packaging is very classy-looking and simple.
To me, it doesn't smell or taste anything special, but it's not terrible either. Some people say it has a cherry or currant scent, but it smells scentless to me!
It has no tingle either, another trait I love, so I can't really compare it to Buxom. But, it does look beautiful on, lasts a decent amount of time,and isn't super-sticky or overly slick and slimy. So... I give it props. With a generous color selection, it has shades for everyone! It's a truly gorgeous product.
It may become a staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss best lipgloss of the year.when you put it on your lip it moisture your lips and the color are so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have no idea how I lived without this lip gloss. I have been a lipstick/tinted balm girl for years due to my hatred of that sticky "cheap lip gloss" feeling. THESE DO NOT HAVE THAT.

I went into Sephora the other day looking for a lipstick, and they were out, but I was in a very buying mood so I asked a woman working there if these were any good. She said she loved them and gave me two colors to test; rose petal and pin-up pink.

Both of these colors looked very flattering on me and had a great MAC creamsheen- like consistency and finish. Sans and kind of glitter of shimmer, which made me very happy!

They also have the most unique applicators! They are the same "fabric" as a basic doe-foot applicator but instead of being doe-footed, they are more of a rounded hourglass shape, which is wonderful at applying the color and a very unexpected but wonderful surprise!

ROSE PETAL: for me this is a MLBB (my lips but better) shade that pinky, but not noticeable so.

PIN-UP PINK: this looks like a very intimidating barbie pink at first, and I had to raise an eyebrow at the woman helping me. But she swore it would look good on me, and I couldn't help but agree with her. Unlike rose petal, which is very neutral, this maintains it pink quality but it sheers out and translates into a very nice color on the lips.

These are 14 USD at Sephora, but I like them too much to not repurchase them when I run out. Which as much as I use them, will probably be in a few months! I am back on lip glosses and reaching for them more often than my lipsticks! Highly recommend these for the price, very good quality and you get what you pay for em!