August 1, 2014 | 975 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Softlotion - Bedtime Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I feel kind of silly writing this as I only bought this product for the smell (and sale price of 2.99 reg is 7.99) but this cream has changed my night time routine. I usually put on moisturizer after I shower but I also apply this before I go to bed and I feel relaxed right away plus the smell is just amazing!! Is this moisturizing? Well consider I use to use vaseline aloe/cocoa butter or s&g body butter not so much (my skin isn't that dry to begin with)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough good things about this lotion.

I use this both at night to relax and in the morning. It smells so heavenly. Like lavender and something else. You can't beat the price either. It is under 5 dollars wherever you go

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

great lotion for kid and adult , my new favorite lotion perfect for hot humid weather in florida

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I bought this after smelling this body lotion on my sister. I love great smelling body lotions to put on before bed.. And this is definitely one of my favourites! It has a sweet, calming scent that is light yet lingers for a while. It is a little too light-textured for my preference but I use it once a while when my skin already feels moisturized. I might even try this on my face as a day lotion. I would recommend this product for someone who doesn't already have very dry skin. Due to the smell I will be re-purchasing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Littlemisssunshine92

I absolutely love this lotion, I carry it with me everywhere. It's a good lotion for the face since its so gentle! :-) and the smell is soothing, it puts you in the mood to lay down and relax. Usually I don't use lotion over and over because I can't find a smell that I won't get tired of so I end up with bottles of almost full lotion sitting around everywhere! But I've had this bottle for about a week and I'm almost through with it! It's not that great of a moisturizer on adults since it's meant for babies but it does have some soothing and smoothing qualities to it,I love the Fragrance and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it! Ill Definitely be buying it over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by SpencersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion! The scent is AMAZING. I have the bath, shampoo and lotion for my son, and one day I decided to use this lotion as I have very dry hands in the winter. I found the pink baby lotion actually burned my skin when it was too dry and a bit rashy, but this bedtime lotion doesn't irritate me at all. It smells soooo good! Plus it's super cheap... about $4.77 for the 444mL bottle at my Wal Mart (I'm in Canada lol).

BODY; this is a great all over lotion. Light enough yet thick enough, non-greasy, gorgeous scent. Makes you feel so pretty!
FACE; I actually used this last night on my face as I hate my current face cream (Pond's Dry Skin Cream) so I gave this a go and woke up this morning with skin SOOO soft! Plus it was not oily at all! I heard that due to all the oils and other things that baby lotion is a terrible choice for face cream since it will make you oily and breakout. But I have dry skin and this worked wonders in just one night! Plus it seemed to actually get rid of oils.. I don't know how, but wow. Try this! (I'm going to be trying the Vanilla Oatmeal baby lotion for my face since it's less perfume and more moisturizing.)
Will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by urbana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Generally, I hate using lotions, but I adore this stuff. It sinks in really well without feeling sticky and smells nice without being overpowering. I do believe it helps me sleep better and it definitely makes me feel pampered. One of my favs!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryJuice

I LOVE this lotion for when I come out of the shower and on my hands and neck before bedtime. The hand cream version is DC but glad this is still here. I have the huge pump next to my bed. Moisturizing quality is a bit lacking, but then again it IS for babies :) on areas like my legs and arms that need more moisture I put on Aveeno or eucerin on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i agree with all reviews about this lotion :) i bought this lotion a long time ago, i dont exactly remember when did i buy this, but this lotion has stayed in my room for a long time until i noticed it. i just wanted to empty this lotion asap, because i got another 3 bottles to use, suddenly when i poured this to my hands and smooth it all over, i realized that im in love with the scent.it smells like perfumey jasmine blossoms (as the packaging says) with some sweet notes. although the scent is sweet and perfumey, it wont bother your nose, quiet subtle right? :-) unfortunately the scent lingers only for a short time, neither does the moisture. it doesnt moisturise my dry skin, but of course i will repurchase it, what a lovely calming scent :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

the smell and the lotion itself is very calming and soothing. i love it