August 30, 2014 | 1652 users online

Scrubs - Got 2 Be - In Your Face Pore Me Deep Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by bedazzleurwaythrulife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think i got it for three dollars which is really good! I didn't think it would be that great and i didn't think much of it until i got a different scrub. Now i am much more grateful for this one because it is more exfoliating and doesn't dry out skin at all! It's thick and lasts a long time! good job got 2 be!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Found this at Big Lots the other day for $2. I love the scent and the texture. It does a good job exfoliate but seems a bit hard to rinse off. Makes skin smooth and "pore-free".

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ut0pia88

I'm really happy with this scrub. I've been using it in place of an exfoliator and I think it works pretty well. Very moisturizing. I just hate the packaging, after I use up half of the bottle it becomes impossible to squeeze it out and I have to actually scrape it off with my fingers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by henwen88

I got this scrub as a GWP, and decided to try it out. It smells very pleasant and effectively sloughs of dead skin cells. My only problem is it seems to be too harsh for the face. I personally haven't had any bad reactions to it, but it seems like the scrubby material (nut shells or whatever it is) would be too jagged and rough to be a safe scrub for your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by xMistressGlamx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all this smells great!! and to me this is super gentle but does the job!
Its almost like a thick creamy gel that comes out in a squeeze matter. Its not in a jar.
I've seen so many reviews saying how people don't like the St. Ives Apricot scrub because its to rough and it over exfoliates, well i would recommend this! I love this for my face more than the St. Ives. I think St Ives is more for the body and not for the face.

This, is soft yet you can still fill the little beads from the papaya seeds going to work. Its non scratchy and I did not get the oily residue I've seen some people talk about. The Apricot, papaya, and tea tree oil make the perfect combination. I have severe eczema and this did not irritate my sensitive skin and cleaned my large nose pores like a dream. Planning to stock up on this, saw it at Ulta for 4 dollars but i found it at the 99 cents store :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I Liked this stuff, I got it for a very good deal at Liquidation world (only $2.99) I Love the smell, and how it really sloughs away dead skin cells, yet is gentle enough for everyday use- I won't buy it again since superstore/shoppers or london drugs don't carry this product. The tube is quite large tough and I've had it for about 6 months ands still lots left...again a little goes a long way :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by yumitschelsea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

like the smell. but it didn't do much for my face.
it felt great and i loved the texture but sometimes it will make me break out.
eh i think next time i will try st. ives apricot scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by iceboi

Love Love this product. It isn't as harsh as most scrubs. Great for both face/body. I use this more for body. I find that you do have to wash it out twice since it does leave a slight film on the skin. Extremely cheap and affordable. The packaging is great too.This is a must have scrub!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 8:29:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Doesn't break me out and smells great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ooh, I love this stuff! The scrubs is paired with a really lotion-like cleanser. It's great for drier skin in the winter months. It works so much better than St. Ives, or my stand by wet and wild scrub. The smell is definitely papaya, and it exfoliates really well, while leaving the skin feeling soft! This is really a wonderful product, and I will buy this again!