August 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Moisturecover

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by mdot95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer it super moisturising and has a natural finish the only problem is that it does crease a little bit under the eye but blend it with your finger and it will be fine.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by gnat

I do not usually have reactive skin, but I had a huge Lerwi

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this by a staff of MAC, when she applied it, I could see a difference but you definitely need to blend this well. I usually layer it on twice for better coverage and blend down from the eyes and then apply a setting powder. Does last all day but I'm not super positive on repurchasing it when I can find better results. Also, packaging is a little bad for a runny product, I have to wipe off excess from the wand before applying onto my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ltsAlwaysSunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer a long time ago, maybe a year. At the time I was on the hunt for a high coverage concealer for under my eyes and I didn't really like this. I found it to be too sheer and a bit too blendable (it shifted around too much when I tried to blend it with my fingers).

About 2 months ago I did a spring cleaning and rediscovered this. I consider to have pretty bad dark circles (more blue/purple based) and was using quite thick and heavy concealers (mac studio finish, benefit erase paste/boiing). I tried this with the Real Techniques domed shadow brush to blend it out, and i love it! I have it in the shade NW15, so the pinky undertone kind of brightens and neutralizes the blueness (my skin tone is around NC15/NC20).

I also find the lasting power outstanding. It kind of sets on the skin and doesn't fade through out the day. I don't even need to powder. It does crease a bit though, so beware of that, even when you powder. But then again, which concealer doesn't crease? I just try to avoid to put it too close to my lower lash line. When it does crease, I just kind of wipe and blend it away with my finger, no problem.

This also layers really well without getting cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

i thought i just got the wrong shade. the coverage is like 3 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by hangloosehannah

Great for under the eyes and anything else you want to cover. Blendable but not too light, very nice moisturizing properties, very natural finish. Looks great when worn alone and with foundation. Medium coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

This is a GREAT under eye concealer, and I also using it for highlighting. Too thin for concealing pimples/zits/etc but honestly we all know that no concealer is capable of hiding dark circles AND spots anyways. I would rebuy. I don't use it everyday, but I'm still happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by dootdootdoot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best under-eye concealer. Very moisturizing, doesn't settle into lines or flake. It works more as a brightener (light reflects off of the dewy texture) rather than a heavy duty concealer. The coverage is quite low- I can't see myself using it for blemishes. Great for when you want to look rested and natural, rather than too done and made up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by EboniBrandon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like this. Used it faithfully until I discovered the LA Girl Pro HD Concealer. It does the job and provides decent coverage (light to medium) and doesnt crease. It is isnt heavy and easy to blend. This is not for major blemish coverage, hyper pigmentation or serious redness.

To me a great concealer is one I can apply and skip foundation on good skin days. This fits the bill. The deal breaker for me is the price in comparison to the amount of product. I get better coverage at a better price and a better color match with the LA Girl.

Packaging... Mehhh... Nothing to write home about. Tube with doe foot wand. Hard to get the last bit of product out and that is an issue I have with ALL doe foot products. I want EVERYTHING I pay for! Lol. Only pro with doe foot products is that application is a breeze in terms of placement on the face.

Exact color matches for me are NC45 in MaC and Fawn in LA Girl. Would I repurchase? Again MUA, a 'MAYBE' is needed but I lean more toward yes since I have no choice. It is a nice product, does what I need it to do, particularly as a highlighter and under the eyes.

Update: I'm saying a firm yes on the repurchase for this. I break out less as I get older and my skin is far more predictable. I work on television and even under the harsh lights I look totally flawless with this concealer and my Studio Fix Powder Foundation only. No need to apply full makeup anymore except for special occasions. I really love this product, the speedy application, light weight feel and how it makes me look. I recently ran out and I totally miss it as part of my routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by stevie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is ok, it just about covers dark circles & blemishes however it doesnt sink into the skin very well leaving visible creases under the eye area if not blended well enough. Next time I will purchase the Pro Longwear if I choose another MAC concealer