September 22, 2014 | 1253 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nature's Cure - two part acne treatment system for females

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by andreinabarthly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

so I initially decided to get this due to some purging I have been having from microdermabrasion. this did not work for me what so ever. I get small clogged pores but after my micro I had been having huge volcano pimples but this did not help. my period is due on its way and this did not help prevent the normal breakouts either. i just did not see a difference at all.its 3 weeks now and i saw no difference the cream does work but i personally didn't even like that ...its way too drying. and flaky dry skin is not cute! this may work for some but not me...it cant hurt to spend 10 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I cannot believe this works so well for just ten dollars! I stumbled upon this at drugstore.com. The reviews for this is outstanding and it was like each reviewer had the same issue as me. I only break out with a cystic pimple here and there that takes forever to heal. By the time I heal that one I get a new one and am always left with a red mark that lingers. I always figured my issue was hormonal and being on Yaz did help but once I switched to generic for financial reasons it quit working. I never understood why I could not keep my face perfectly clear. I exercise, drink tons of water, and have dropped a small loan on Proactiv and other products. I always always wash off my makeup.
Sorry, I will try to keep it short. This stuff is amazing. The pills truly do work for hormonal issues. I tried the cream twice and really liked it but I do not have any pimples on my face so I do not feel like I need it. It does contain 5% BP so it can dry your skin out. I do not have near the amount of oil that I had and absolutely zero cystic pimples. I will never be without this stuff. The price is great. Most scripts will cost you at least ten dollars for your copay. If you order from drugstore.com you can even build up bucks back with them that goes towards future purchases. I highly reccomend this product for women suffering from this issue. Good Luck! I do not believe this is sold in stores btw which is a bit of a bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Brenna90

I love the fact that the pills are all natural. They seem like more of vitamins for your skin than anything else. I love love love the benzyl peroxide cream. It works like a dream without drying out my skin. I was going to go to my doctor and get antibiotics to improve my acne, but I decided to try a more natural approach. I am so happy I did. I've been using the pills and cream for about 2 weeks now and I already see much improvement. The real test will be how it affects me before that time of the month. I'll be sure to update :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by dltmdgmml

I'm going to update my review but just wanted to comment on the review here. AM and PM pills are actually the SAME and there's no difference whatsoever. Read your box first............

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by MzChloee01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product absolutely works. Iíve tried EVERY acne system you can name, I promise, and none of them really worked. This is the first oral acne system I have ever tried and it really made a difference. I would say I have moderate cystic acneÖ some might say itís severe at times but I think it could be worse. Within a week of taking this product I saw changes in my skin. I have this patch of tiny whiteheads under my lip on my chin that Iíve had all my life; you canít see it unless I suck my bottom lip in but it is GROSS. This product cleared that up in like 2 weeks. That area of my face has NEVER been clear of those small whiteheads prior to using natureís cure. So because I was drinking so much water and eating healthier when I first started taking this I thought maybe that was clearing my skin or maybe my skin was just getting better and I could stop taking the pill and Iíd be okÖ nu uh. I didnít start breaking out right away but about 3 weeks later I started to get cystic acne all over my chin, after Iíd had some sugary drinks, and a few pimples on my cheeks and forehead. UNFORTUNATELY the Wal-Mart closet to me no longer carries this product so I ended up having to order it online (www.americarx.com) because I NEED it back. I have oily skin and have yet to find anything to keep that aspect of it completely under control but this definitely got rid of my acne and almost made my skin look glowly when I got slightly oily. Its definitely my HG for skincare. I completely recommend this for someone with oily/ sensitive skin with mild to moderate acne.
As far as the moisturizer or w/e it is I donít use that, it dried my skin and didnít really do anything, but the pill alone worked for me.
I ordered Natureís Cure 3-part papaya acne system also. I hope this works as well as the 2-part system.
Hope this was helpful!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by chernasy77

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think the claim that this product has no side effects should be re-evaluated. The am pill made me feel very tired and loopy, almost like a little tipsy. The pm pill made me sweat and feel restless. Not my imagination. Don't have the time or patience to figure out what it is in those pills that does this, but I'm not interested. If you are sensitive to anything you put in your body, I would try this because of all the good reviews and you may not be effected. But if the am pill makes you feel odd, I would stop right there and don't try the pm pill and just stick to topical treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by idkmybffmegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This did wonders for my skin. I got it on a whim when I was trying just about anything to clear up my skin. I have no idea whether it is the pills or the cream (which btw is more of a gel which I LOVE) but my skin has never been better. I use the BP the way you are supposed to use the acne.org regiment and my skin looks and feels great. I rarely breakout and when I do it's just one or two small ones which is a HUGE improvement. I can't say enough good things about this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by laurenisrandom

This is just OK for me. A little too gimmicky with the pills. My skin naturally cleared up on its own anyways, so this did nothing for me. I used it to try to prevent my hormonal cystic breakouts but they still came and went in the same amount of time as usual. The pills are nothing special for me, but I do use the cream as my only spot treatment. The cream is awesome. Powerful, but not too harsh on my skin. I will continue to buy this for the cream only, not the pills.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad product, it just didn't work for me. I will be honest, I didn't use the cream that came with it but then again benzoyl peroxide over 2.5% is too harsh for my skin and makes my acne worse. But the pills didn't provide any noticeable effects for me. I bought two boxes of the kit and used it faithfully for two months. As of date there is no noticeable improvement nor did my skin turn for the worse. I am not mad since I am just out 10 bucks. I guess it is not effective on cystic acne. BTW I stopped consuming dairy for about 3 years and I was drinking plenty of water.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This actually works really well for me. Who knows if it was the pills or just the BP... The BP isn't too drying compared to others, but I still can only apply it 1x a day as a spot treatment.