July 31, 2014 | 1962 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Neutrogena products and these get good reviews - but not from me. They smell - like chemicals and not nice ones. They don't even clean off all my makeup and they smell. I bought a two pack on sale - and boy do I regret it. Simple wipes are cheaper and work better for people with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by tawniethetiger

You don't realize how much you love something until you have to be without it. I went on vacation and bought a travel size pack of the Yes To Carrots Makeup Wipes (which were AWFUL!). The first night of my vaycay I just about lost it. They SUCKED! They didn't remove ANYTHING! I had raccoon eyes for 3 days. I came home today and used my trusty Neutrogena wipes and there was SO MUCH BLACK from the past 3 days of waterproof eyeliner and mascara that my normal face wash just isn't harsh enough to remove. And on a side note, I have got the remover stuff from these wipes IN my eye more than a couple of times and it doesn't hurt...so that's a plus! So I guess long story short, appreciate the perfection that is these wipes. Because the moment you have to use something else you might just cry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by andreaaraiza

They take off all of my makeup easily and they never make my skin irritated like other wipes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These wipes aren't as moist as most. They're actually sort of oily, which makes them very good at removing makeup. Unfortunately, they leave a film which needs to be removed with another cleanser unless you have very dry skin. It's sort of a bummer, because they don't make good morning cleansing wipes or pick-me-up wipes after a workout or on a hot day, unless you don't mind cleansing again with a seperate cleanser. They're also expensive. You only get 25 sheets for about $8.00 dollars. I'll use these at night to remove makeup until they're gone, but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by MsKacey

i recently (last week) switched over to these from a different brand. While they aren't as moist as the brand i was using they do successfully take off an entire face full of makeup, and haven't broken my face out. I purchased these only because it came with the plastic case to keep the wipes dry, as i was sick of the recloseable tabs wearing out on the refill packs. Honestly after i use up these, I will probably switch back to my REMOVE (Kroger) brand wipes which are half the price of this and way more moist.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by khennessy72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm just starting out with these. First use last night. I'll keep you posted.
Skin feels soft and no unusual breakouts. After reviewing other posts, I think its important to remember to rinse your skin after using these. If you think you can just lay in bed and wipe off the daily grime and expect perfect skin in the morning you are fooling yourself. I did notice these werent as "moist" as expected so I did add water. Also remember, constant rubbing of the skin can induce premature aging. Take it EASY! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I'm not a fan of makeup wipes to take off my makeup at the end of the day. I prefer oil cleansing (I'm currently using shiseido perfect liquid & innisfree apple oil cleanser) but I always pick this neutrogena makeup wipes up to take with me while I travel. And it only took 1 sheet to take off all of my eye makeup including waterproof mascara on both eyes. It's just convenient,but it won't be cost effective unless you buy it at Costco or have coupon for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

These are wonderful make-up remover wipes. They stay moist in the box for an entire month (even if they do lose a *little* bit of moisture), they remove everything, even eyeliner, and they aren't irritating. That being said, when I'm using retinoids on my face, they are *slightly* irritating, but don't leave redness or anything like that. I've bought a replacement pack with "night calming" wipes, so I'll see if they're less irritating when I'm using retinoids.

I also wish they were a little bit cheaper, but $8 a month is not terrible for makeup remover if you wear make-up daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by whorespawn

The only make up wipes i trust, because they remove everything! They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by caterpillargirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These cloths WORK amazingly to remove all traces of makeup and leave my skin feeling so soft and clean. I had a package that I accidentally left opened and they dried out and I just got them wet with a little water and voila! They are as good as new. This product is a must have in my routine and I feel so clean and refreshed. Price point is inexpensive and I can't live without. Great product - give it a try!