April 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The odor of these wipes is way too strong. I'm not even exaggerating. It smells like someone sprayed my face with perfume 10 times. But these wipes do get the job done. That's why I continue buying them. I wear A LOT of makeup and it only takes 2 minutes to remove all the makeup from my face. As other people have said, yes it does make your face greasy afterwards, but you can always rinse your face with water. No big deal.

I just wish they would get rid of the strong odor. But I guess the odor is a small price to pay because these wipes really do remove ALL makeup in a small amount of time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by sexycraftysocal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got these at Costco, and thankfully they will accept returns on them. After using them for 2 weeks, I broke out in approximately 18 blemishes. I wound up going to my aesthetician who referred me to a dermatologist. It's the wipes. Avoid at all costs.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a pack from my coworker for free as she got it as a BOGO at Costco or somewhere. I like them a lot as they are very moisted and safe for my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Jackieubank

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is the best thing to happen to me. I don't even have to wash my face anymore, I just wipe off all my makeup with the Neutrogena wipes and it seems to keep my skin clear and take my makeup right off. I wear bare minerals foundation and bronzer and it does a great job of removing it from my face, along with any dirt or oil trapped in my pores. I wish I would have used this product all through high school, it's made my skin the nicest it's ever been. The only downfall about this product is the wipes seem to run out quickly. I would recommend this product to literally anyone, it's an awesome makeup remover and face cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by cosmagical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These were the WORST makeup wipes I've ever used. The wipes are really rough and smell way to strong. the alsomake my face so greasy and they suck at removing makeup!!!!!!! I'm not even going to finish the pack

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are the only makeup wipes I will ever use. If Neutrogena stopped making these I would really be in trouble lol. I've tried the simple makeup wipes, i've tried the yes to blueberries line, ive tried clearasil ones, ive tried lots of different ones and the Neutrogena ones are the only wipes that take off ALL my makeup and DO NOT break me out.

-removes all face makeup, concealer, foundation, blush, bronzer, powder ect.
-also does great at getting rid of eye makeup. dissolves waterproof mascara like a dream!
-they smell very nice and clean.
-the wipes are a little wet, but not too wet, the makeup remover product in them is so hydrating and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth afterwards.
-i love how you can get the plastic box and then just buy the refills afterwards. the box keeps them from drying out or getting dirty.
-NO BREAKOUTS. I have pretty sensitive skin, but I have no trouble with this wipes.
-pretty good price. 6 dollars at target.
-easy to find. CVS, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, ULTA, Rite-Aid all carry them.

i've been repurchasing these for over 5 years now, I've strayed and tried different ones a few times but the neutrogena ones always end up being the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sra666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have complicated skin: sensitive, acne- prone, scarring, flaky yet super oily allover. I use this every night to remove my makeup,because I find it removes the Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation the best. Depending on how long you rub your face for, you may be left with a slight bit of makeup after you're done (I use a toner after, so I can see if there's any left), so just rub a little longer. Sometimes I use a cleanser after this, but using a cleanser alone to remove my makeup never does as good of a job. Because of my weird sensitive skin, I find it may make my skin a little red for a few minutes (probably because I rub it a little long), but it doesnt last and it doesnt hurt or sting at all. I use this to remove my eye makeup as well. I hate the packaging though. I am in Canada, so the packaging looks a bit different than in the pics above, but it is basically the same, with a top flap thing that you open and close and sticks back down. By the time I am down to maybe the last quarter of the package, the stickiness loses its adhesiveness and doesnt stay closed, so I have to put something heavy on top to close it, otherwise the wipes dry out. But regardless, by that time, because it is not sealed well, the wipes start to dry out a little. They go for about 11.99 at Shoppers, a little expensive, but they do not cause me to breakout and they don't leave much of a residue, so I like these and will continue to use them.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by cactus2342

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These were too harsh on my dry, sensitive skin -- my whole face got red after use. The fragrance is a bit too strong also. Olay wet cleansing cloths for sensitive skin work much better on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love these wipes. I have been using them for years, they're effective, convenient, and cheap. Another Pro is that this doesn't make my skin break out.

Every time I switch brands (ponds, or even high end Sephora), I always regret it.

The only thing I would recommend is that if you do use this, you should still wash your face afterwards. Realistically, no matter which face wipe you use, there will always be facial residue of makeup. I think of it more as an "Assistant" when I am washing my face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

I bought the travel size because I ran out of my HG Pond's makeup removing wipes and wanted to try some other brands out for a change. This has a soft texture and lovely smell, however it leaves a oily residue. I would not dare use this on the rest of my face and then go to bed. It did do a wonderful job of removing all my eye makeup so I will finish the rest of my pack but will not repurchase.