December 22, 2014 | 877 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

It is literally the most annoying thing to buy makeup removing wipes that do a half-ass job. If I buy wipes specifically for makeup removal, I expect them to remove my makeup. In the past I've used wipes that did remove my makeup... 3 wipes later. Which isn't what I payed for, because then you have to spend more money since you run out so quickly. On top of that, after I would wash my face and use a toner there was still tons of makeup, and I had to use three cotton pads to remove everything completely. With these wipes, one wipe removes all face makeup, all eye makeup; liner, mascara, everything. Which is normally why I used to use more than one wipe. These are AMAZING. After I wash my face and use a toner, there's NO makeup at all on my cotton pad. Which is impressive. Love these, cheap and wouldn't use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these cloths. To me, these are the best makeup remover cloths out there. Better than Mac. I also like the Simple line a lot and hear good things about the Kirkland (Costco) brand but haven't tried. I feel like the Neutrogena are spot-on, one of those "how can this be so good?" things you stumble across and treasure. They take every trace of my makeup off, even mascara and all eye makeup using 1 cloth for my entire face. I can't understand why they haven't sized them down to make sister eye makeup remover pads.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As far as towelettes go, these just were okay for me. I didn't feel they truly got all of my makeup off. They were nicely damp, and the scent was very pleasant. I just think I'm not the cleansing towelette type, but I haven't found one I really love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by ingenue

The refill packs don't have great resealing power - they start coming undone about 2/3 through the pack, and this has happened to all the packs I've purchased. Very annoying! Cleansing-wise, it does a decent job and the texture of the cloth is soft enough, although not as fine and large a piece as my favourite Burt's Bees Sensitive Cleansing Towelettes. However it left a film on my skin that caused me to break out constantly in little bumps everywhere, since I was using these as a one-step before bedtime a couple of times a week. And yes I was using toner as well after, which still didn't manage to take off the film left behind by these wipes.

If you're lazy like me, you might want to reconsider buying these. I definitely won't be repurchasing these in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by ZD07

Having fair, sensitive and oily skin, it's hard to find decent makeup products and use them without being worried about how it will react and affect my skin is hard. Before finding these makeup remover wipes anything else would literally break out or damage my skin. These wipes are like a miracle, they get rid of my makeup easily and quickly, they come In a easy to use packaging, they are the perfect size, it has the right texture and amount of product to work well with my skin and most importantly it's doesn't breakout, blemish, damage, ruin, or affect my skin in any bad way! It's amazing. My skin is now clearer, and healthier and defiantly softer, would defiantly buy again! The smell is a bit harsh,but you get used to it, overall I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Neutrogena products and these get good reviews - but not from me. They smell - like chemicals and not nice ones. They don't even clean off all my makeup and they smell. I bought a two pack on sale - and boy do I regret it. Simple wipes are cheaper and work better for people with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by tawniethetiger

You don't realize how much you love something until you have to be without it. I went on vacation and bought a travel size pack of the Yes To Carrots Makeup Wipes (which were AWFUL!). The first night of my vaycay I just about lost it. They SUCKED! They didn't remove ANYTHING! I had raccoon eyes for 3 days. I came home today and used my trusty Neutrogena wipes and there was SO MUCH BLACK from the past 3 days of waterproof eyeliner and mascara that my normal face wash just isn't harsh enough to remove. And on a side note, I have got the remover stuff from these wipes IN my eye more than a couple of times and it doesn't hurt...so that's a plus! So I guess long story short, appreciate the perfection that is these wipes. Because the moment you have to use something else you might just cry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by andreaaraiza

They take off all of my makeup easily and they never make my skin irritated like other wipes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These wipes aren't as moist as most. They're actually sort of oily, which makes them very good at removing makeup. Unfortunately, they leave a film which needs to be removed with another cleanser unless you have very dry skin. It's sort of a bummer, because they don't make good morning cleansing wipes or pick-me-up wipes after a workout or on a hot day, unless you don't mind cleansing again with a seperate cleanser. They're also expensive. You only get 25 sheets for about $8.00 dollars. I'll use these at night to remove makeup until they're gone, but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by MsKacey

i recently (last week) switched over to these from a different brand. While they aren't as moist as the brand i was using they do successfully take off an entire face full of makeup, and haven't broken my face out. I purchased these only because it came with the plastic case to keep the wipes dry, as i was sick of the recloseable tabs wearing out on the refill packs. Honestly after i use up these, I will probably switch back to my REMOVE (Kroger) brand wipes which are half the price of this and way more moist.