July 22, 2014 | 1298 users online

Styling Products - Modern Organic Products (MOP) - C-System- C-Curl- Curl Enhancing Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Boosmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The main reason i bought this leave in conditioner was because it had loads of natural organic ingredients. Although it reaaalllyy defined my curls, it made them feel crunchy which i didnt really like. And because it defines the curls so much i found it made my curls look thinner and less voluminous but my sister who has ringlet curls rather then medium curls like mine, found this product amazing for her hair. I've been using the Macadamia natural oil nourishing leave in conditioner and so far this has been working well for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by youarefree

At first I didn't like this product, but it's turned out to be my favorite curly hair product. I really hate gels and creams, they usually break up my curls/waves and I never feel like I am able distribute them properly. So, with this product, I've added 1 part cream to about 8 parts water and just shake it up in a little bottle and spray it in my hair. It brings the curl out of my hair better than any other product I've used. I like that it doesn't dry out my hair..many products that enhance curls seem to have alcohol in them and they dry out my hair too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by debstar75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first started using this product, I was excited that it had the hold of a gel. Most curl creams do nothing for my curls, and have no hold whatsoever. But MOP's cream has almost too-much hold! If I let my hair air-dry instead of diffusing, this product gives me stiff ringlets. The diffuser definitely softens things up a bit. However, I noticed over time that this product weighs down my hair and messes with my curl pattern. Since I'm looking for light/springy curls and not heavy/messy ones, I'm not going to repurchase this product. PS- The twist cap of the tube is a great idea in theory, but gets blocked by dried-up product way too easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Kiscica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best styling creams for curly hair I've ever used. It won't enhance the curls but defines them very well and eliminates frizz. I find that it works better mixed with a bit of serum as otherwise hair becomes too crunchy. UPDATE: This leaves my hair very sticky. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2008 9:29:00 AM More reviews by theaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product that's fantastic if used with a diffuser. You will get great curls and the crunchy factor of any styling product disappears once you scrunch hair a bit. W/O diffuser, the product gives sort of limp-ish curls.

Also, this really has helped solve the frizz / flyaway factor that my wavy / color processed hair usually has on 2nd day.

Wish the product had a flip top lid, instead of the rotating top that leaks a bit of product every time you close it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2008 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Infraredhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read about this product on Naturallycurly.com and decided to purchase after reading good reviews. I live in a sticky, humid area and so far I am enjoying this product. I apply a nickel size amount to sopping wet hair then use a gel. I had to play around with the correct amount to use since I have fine, shoulder length curly hair but I think I finally got it right. If I use too much my hair becomes weighed down and too little causes the frizz monster to knock at my door. I about choked when I saw the price but for the little amount that I use it should last a long time. Thank you girls on naturallycurly.com for directing this product my way. I am enjoying a wavy, frizz free day today.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jmby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like most MOP products, a small amount goes a log way. Application is also key, as with any styling product. I was taught by my stylist to pump a small amount into my palm, rub my hands together, tip my head upside down, and scrunch the hair up from the tips to the crown. I have slightly wavy hair, thick but fine, and my well-trained stylist, who is a national treasure, has drilled into my head that over-working hair with any curl at all will create a frizzy halo. This stuff really helps define deeper curl while keeping it from getting frizzy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product. It smells wonderful. That's all the good I can say.

Despite it being silicone free, it builds up terribly on my hair. Leaves a very heavy, almost greased effect. Does not do much to either enhance or form curls, or cut down on frizz. The hold is pretty good for a cream, but it comes at the price of that greasy, heavy texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2006 1:28:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good stuff. Boosts my curls into very springy curls, non-damaging, doesn't build up or flake.Smells a little bit like oranges, not overpowering at all. Keeps curl formation on second day hair too, it seemingly has more hold then long time HG status Iso Bouncy. Decreasing frizz on coarse slightly dry hair. So glad I tried this!CG safe. Use only a little though, MOP products are sooo concentrated and thick. Try one pump and you'll see how thick it is, use very small increments of creme.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 11:39:00 AM More reviews by naturalstate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG curl product. I have thin (but plentiful) long hair that's also color-treated. It's naturally wavy, but requires a little coaxing to get those nice loose curls instead of just looking squashed. I just scrunch this in (a little goes a long way, start with just one pump) and then blowdry or airdry, and my curls fall right into place with little to no effort from me. If you have fine hair, you might want to add a volumizing gel at the roots when you blowdry for a little oomph. It is a little pricey, but one bottle generally lasts me almost a year, so I figure it's worth it.