July 22, 2014 | 1883 users online

Makeup Brushes - Beauticontrol - Brushes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the foundation brush and the pro-brush set and must say they are very good so far! Very good quality. Will update my review once I clean them, my brush is still failry new

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by chimmy171

My sister got a set of brushes for me and I think they work great. They are soft and good for blending. A good price for some decent quality of brushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very inexpensive brushes for the price - well worth it. These are NOT pro-quality but for home use thay are an excellent value. (And better yet - you can get them for free as a BeautiControl Hostess.)

The powder and Blush brushes are just the right size and the eyebrow brush is stiff, as it should be.

I prefer my Kollinsky Sables, of course, but you get what you pay for and these were SO CHEAP!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2005 4:02:00 PM More reviews by thboyd

I beg to differ on this brush set. I think it is one of the best brush sets that I have ever used. I've had mine for almost 3 years and not one has come apart. I wash them weekly in baby shampoo and they come out beautifully and distribute the products very well.

2 thumbs up!