Artistry Pore Cleansing Masque

4.1

aqua, kaolin, montmorillonite, stearic acid, glycereth-26, cetyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceeryl stearate, triethanolamine, ci 77891, parfum, diazoldinyl urea, methylparaben, citric acid, propylene glycol, zinc pca, copper pca, ethoxydiglycol, menthyl pca, panax ginseng root extract, lauryl pca, ci 19140, ci 42090 alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl salicylate, buthylphenyl methylpropional, eugenol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hidroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexen carboxaldehyde, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool

on 1/30/2015 1:04:00 AM

This mask works wonder! After I wash my face, I wipe it dry and apply this mask on my face and neck. Leave the mask for 20 mins, wash off with warm water and voila! My face is cleansed and has healthy glow which I absolutely adore.

Texture: creamy white paste. smooth to apply on face and easy to rinse off.

However, the mask does not completely get rid of my blackheads but that does not bother me as I could use other tools for that purpose.

I have not come across any other mask that gives me such glow, so thumbs up for this!

on 3/5/2012 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good for controlling oily skin and preventing blackheads. I used this once a week, but I'm going to start using twice a week because my skin is super oily again after 3-4 days.

on 8/24/2011 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mask is great but if you use it more than twice a week it may dry your skin a bit. My skin looks better and feels cleaner after using it. Pores look better too.

on 1/17/2010 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This mask stinks. It made my face itchy like hell...thank goodness it doesn't make me broke out that's why I'm giving this 2 lippies..

I remember using this mask a few years back and the results are wonderful. i think they change the ingredients somehow, what i remember was the one I use back in the days was of brownish color, feels wonderful when applied (could feel all the gunks were coming out) and upon continuous application prevents new blemishes and made my face feels clean and the oiliness at bay.
This new one however is of greenish color and did nothing but irritate my skin...just not the same product.
but why give these masks the same name, artistry????

so I'm confused..anyhow, no will not buy this mask again, EVER

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! My dad gave me this for me to try, and I haven't had a single regret. I have oily skin, and had an acne breakout when I first smeared this on. Three applications (in several separate days) later, and my black heads, pimples, and excess oils were gone like a woosh! I've used less mineral concealer and foundation since then. One important tip though: READ THE DIRECTIONS! Using it for more than twice a week will cause itchy red patches to appear on your face. Place a duration between uses.

The packaging design could use a little more work, but the bottle is biodegradable (that's according to my dad who's a part-time reseller). Bury it in the ground, and in 10 days, it's gone! :D Will definitely buy again.

on 7/30/2009 10:40:00 AM

My first ever Artistry buy.I use this at least once a week. Never had any breakouts since using this product.But I'm not sure if it's because of this mask alone.I use a brush when applying this focusing on my oily T-zone.

Pro's : Decent packaging. It really draws out all the oils.
Cons: The fragrance is TOO STRONG. It stings my eyes.

If I can find a better mask without too much fragrance, I will skip buying this. Until then I'm finishing my pretty tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for a few years now, absolutely love it. In the winter I have to cut down on the use because my skin gets very dry. To keep my skin moist in the winter after using the pore cleansing mask and drawing out all the black heads and yuckiness I use the Moisture intense mask to out back the oils my skin needs. I don't use the Moisture instense too often because I tend to break out. Love it! Oh and girls guess what they've changed the packaging within the last few months! Again for samples call 888-296-7436

on 11/5/2008 2:06:00 PM

Oh i love this product...it makes ur skin sooo soft...this is really good for oily and acne prone faces...it removes blackheads and whiteheads as well..i suggest that u wash your face with warm water and soap to open up the pores..let it dry for a couple of minutes...then apply this masque to your face..if you have some zits that you want to get rid of (esp. those HUGE ones) then apply on tip of it...also apply more on your Tzone...i love putting it on my nose =) it dries up quickly..after 20-30 mins rinse it out w/ cold water and if you look at your face closer in the mirror...blackheads and whiteheads would literally poke up...after that, just put toner and then moisturizer after...it works really well...i do this 2x a week =)

on 3/29/2008 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is really good for people with oily skin and clogged pores. The clay really does help in drawing out the impurities in the skin and controls shine. I like to use it on cysts to dry them out as spot treatment when I'm too lazy to put it on my entire face. So far I haven't had problems with the packaging yet...but my tube is still quite full. I'll update when I'm near the end of the package to see whether it is hard or not to get out. However, my opinion might be a little biased cause I'm REALLY good at squeezing things out of tubes...I'm quite evil when it comes to them...you should see me and toothpaste.

on 1/13/2008 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great mask if you are oily and prone to break outs. This mask is WAY too drying for dry skin types. Though I wish they improve the tube cause its hard to get the product out.

Popular Masks