October 21, 2014 | 1855 users online

Cleansers - Artistry - Delicate Care Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by olga_thes

It was not bad as a cleanser but I have used other products, much cheaper than this, that have worked equally well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by joycelml

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser cleans well and face doesn't turn red after washing. But I wouldn't repurchase because I had rashes after using it for a week. The rashes went away after I stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

I LOVE Artistry products, this is the BEST cleanser. It is spendy compared to drugstore brands, but VERY concentrated so it goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dtj89

I use this 2x daily. I cannot imagine a day without.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jamandbutter

My face feels so clean after using this. I'm currently using Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel in the AM and this delicate cleanser in the PM. The texture of this cleanser is like that of a lotion and it can be wiped or rinsed off. The BEST thing is it removes makeup together with dirt and grime. It saves me the trouble of using a separate makeup remover. Personally, I prefer to rinse off the cleanser rather than wipe as it feels much cleaner. For those with sensitive or breakout-prone skin, this product is made for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very silky, non-foaming gentle cleanser. I would say it's good for most skin types, but not oily. It is especially good for dry skin or irritated skin, because it does not strip your skins oils and it's soothing. The cleanser is a lotion-like consistency and really works well to remove makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 10:12:00 AM More reviews by nodweeb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The cleanser does not foam up like you would think a cleanser should, but it leaves my face as clean as you can get it despite the lotion-like texture. I was shocked that a product like this was capable of cleansing far superior to that of other Top 5 brand products that are much more expensive. Plus, you have one person that works with you to help you find what you need, who delivers or ships products right to you I might add, instead of having to run to the department stores.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

Very mild, but didn't seem to do much of anything! I wouldnt buy again, due to the fact that It just simply was 'there'..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser no fragrance or alcohol just pure mildness,just like water on your face with added high end benefits,perfect for very sensitive skin highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 7:15:00 PM More reviews by yoshio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the cleanser part of the 3-part delicate skin care system from Artistry. I have used this daily for years and though I've tried others, this is the best by far. No irritation yet it completely cleans my skin. The packaging allows for you to keep it in the shower where it is easy to wash your face. Highly recommended. A little known fact is that this is one of the best selling skincare lines in Japan where it is very expensive.