Artistry Delicate Care Cleanser

4.4

on 7/6/2009 7:04:00 AM

It was not bad as a cleanser but I have used other products, much cheaper than this, that have worked equally well.

on 5/9/2008 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This cleanser cleans well and face doesn't turn red after washing. But I wouldn't repurchase because I had rashes after using it for a week. The rashes went away after I stopped using it.

on 11/29/2007 1:07:00 AM

I LOVE Artistry products, this is the BEST cleanser. It is spendy compared to drugstore brands, but VERY concentrated so it goes a long way.

on 5/5/2006 10:42:00 PM

I use this 2x daily. I cannot imagine a day without.

on 8/16/2005 11:23:00 AM

My face feels so clean after using this. I'm currently using Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel in the AM and this delicate cleanser in the PM. The texture of this cleanser is like that of a lotion and it can be wiped or rinsed off. The BEST thing is it removes makeup together with dirt and grime. It saves me the trouble of using a separate makeup remover. Personally, I prefer to rinse off the cleanser rather than wipe as it feels much cleaner. For those with sensitive or breakout-prone skin, this product is made for you.

on 8/9/2005 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a very silky, non-foaming gentle cleanser. I would say it's good for most skin types, but not oily. It is especially good for dry skin or irritated skin, because it does not strip your skins oils and it's soothing. The cleanser is a lotion-like consistency and really works well to remove makeup.

on 7/10/2005 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The cleanser does not foam up like you would think a cleanser should, but it leaves my face as clean as you can get it despite the lotion-like texture. I was shocked that a product like this was capable of cleansing far superior to that of other Top 5 brand products that are much more expensive. Plus, you have one person that works with you to help you find what you need, who delivers or ships products right to you I might add, instead of having to run to the department stores.

on 1/14/2005 12:04:00 AM

Very mild, but didn't seem to do much of anything! I wouldnt buy again, due to the fact that It just simply was 'there'..

on 8/19/2004 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this cleanser no fragrance or alcohol just pure mildness,just like water on your face with added high end benefits,perfect for very sensitive skin highly recommended.

on 8/13/2004 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the cleanser part of the 3-part delicate skin care system from Artistry. I have used this daily for years and though I've tried others, this is the best by far. No irritation yet it completely cleans my skin. The packaging allows for you to keep it in the shower where it is easy to wash your face. Highly recommended. A little known fact is that this is one of the best selling skincare lines in Japan where it is very expensive.