Wet 'n' Wild Juicy Balm in Boyz'n'Berries

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I'm weird, but I'm 37 and I love this product! Of course, I have to admit that I still like Lipsmackers, too. I had been using the expensive brands for years when I was finally forced to try wnw--I had forgotten most of my makeup on a business trip. This is a good, very emollient, colorless lipgloss. I love the very sweet flavor, but I'm also a candy addict. I have this in several flavors and use it daily. For the money, you can afford to stock up!

on 5/10/2008 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like these balms in general, but the new packaging (holographic silver w/ a cartoonish female silhouette, ew) is ugly and more importantly, this does not smell like any kind of berry. It smells like straight up grape koolaid!

on 1/25/2008 9:17:00 PM

I really hate the name but I like this product. I like the colorful fruity packaging, taste and smell. It's fairly moisturizing, but not for use on severely chapped lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It tastes so good and keeps my lips moisturized longer than any other lip balm I've tried. The packaging is cute too!

on 7/1/2006 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the flavor, the shine it gives my lips, how moisturizing it is, and the size of the balm. My only complaint is that it doesn't give any color at all. Not even a hint of purple.

on 5/2/2006 5:43:00 PM

Bulky package but a great cheap balm. I reach for this more than my pricy glosses and I really have a ton.

on 7/17/2004 7:28:00 AM

Amazing Balm! Love the fat balm packaging and see through twist-up. So cute! :) and I get lots of lookers and oohs and ahhs when I whip this out. hehe :P This is a grape scent and taste and the quality is very nice. Enjoy :)

Recommended for Medium Skin