Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

on 3/12/2015 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Bought this in the shade 46, the coverage is good and very glittery. I like how it does not leave a sticky texture on my lips like most drugstore lip glosses but I don't think it lasts very long, definitely not 8 hours as the packaging claims. As I have dry lips I have to make sure I put on some lip balm before applying this product as after a while the corners of my mouth start drying and cracking. Also, sometimes it leaves pink residue on the inside of my lips which is not very appealing!

on 7/21/2014 11:21:00 AM

I love this gloss! I have the shade "37" which looks exactly like Nars' Orgasm blush. It is not sticky, lasts very long and has a great pigmentation. I like to use it as a blush (im a tad crazy) because it's a pink/coral color with gold reflects and shimmers. I blend it with a dense blush brush on my cheeks, it is blendable and is not sticky on the skin. Powder lightly and it will last the Whole day

on 5/5/2014 12:53:00 PM

Great lip gloss!

Non sticky , great pigmentation and long lasting!
I especially love the shimmer , it's perfect , not glittery but overall shinny.

I got this in nude as I wanted a natural colour. It is actually paler than my natural lip colour. I have very paleskin and dark brown hair and eyes and found it too pale. It didnt make my lips super shiny like l'oreal lip glosses. Has a bit of shimmer.

on 2/6/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product!

It plumps up your lips and gives it a nice shine and colour with subtle glitter; looks reeeaaally pretty.

It does not feel sticky on my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips but it doesn't moisturise either.

Would buy again when I finish.

on 7/6/2012 11:59:00 PM

I love the scent and colour of it. I would say this is the best lipgloss i have had. It isnt too sticky and although it wears out quick this is expected since it is a lipgloss. Will buy again when mine runs out.

on 3/21/2012 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* REVIEW - I bought these lip glosses in “Rose Gold” (62) and “Rose Éclat” (63). I was intrigued by the name of these lip glosses because what is 3D effect? Bourjois claims that these give 33% more shine due to its unique plastic applicator. Well, the plastic bendy spatula-like applicator with perforated areas reminds me of those plastic coffee stirrers! Surprisingly, the applicator really does coat the lips more fully for a more volumized pout. What’s great about this is that it’s not sticky at all (MAC Lip Glass - I’m looking at you). In the tube, the colors are look intense but upon application, these turn out to be semi-sheer with a bit of shimmer and a whole *lot* of shine. The shimmer is not glittery or gritty at all, more subtle and very flattering. What’s nice is the formula is long-lasting but non-drying so it’s comfortable to wear. There is a light sweet candy smell but the smell doesn’t bother me.
* COLORS - “Rose Gold” (62) is a light peach with subtle gold shimmer. “Rose Éclat” (63) is a raspberry with subtle silver shimmer.
* TIP - These are flattering enough to wear alone during the day or for that added plump lip look at night, layered over my favorite lipstick.
* PRICE - €12 at all drugstores.
* VERDICT - These Bourjois lip glosses offer very good quality at an affordable price. I find that they really do deliver on the promise of high shine with beautiful color. And with so many colors to choose from, I can wear a different color every day and not break the bank! Overall, I’m very pleased!

on 3/5/2012 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in Democratic Rouge - a very beautiful glossy red that looks very glamourous for the evening. I was impressed by this product because of how it made my lips feel. I have incredibly dry lips that are made worse by the wrong lip product. This left my lips feeling really cared for and pampered. I wore it over a red lip pencil. Unfortunately it did wear off but to be fair I was out for a meal when I was wearing it! I found the brush applicator a little annoying - i tend to prefer doe foot applicator. I would buy this again in other shades. It's great to find a lip product that is so moisturising.

on 11/23/2011 11:44:00 AM

I love the clear or transparent colour really easy to apply with other lipsticks. It makes your lips look fuller and does not bleed over your lips. The taste is mild but pleasant not like some wild fruity flavours you can get. It lasts about an hour if you dont drink anything, but it is cheap and easy to reapply. It is worth its weight in gold!!!

on 7/20/2011 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The color selection of these is just amazing. Most are pink shades (and some nautrals and reds) with glitter in them. I have three or four and love them. From the nice looking container to the smell (which is really sweet and bubblegum-y) that some people probably won't like these don't feel like drugstore lip glosses. The concistency is quite thick and not that smooth because of the glitter. They are not sticky though. The way they shine is just amazing. They seem to last a pretty long time as well. The container is nice and I just love the applicator - it's not a sponge but a small brush so you can be really precise with the application. Will definitely repurchase.
Edit: Lowered the rating because I really started disliking the scent of this, it's pleasant but a little too strong. I also dislike that most colors contain glitter.

Recommended for Medium Skin