October 20, 2014 | 822 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by alisonxellen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss! I have the shade "37" which looks exactly like Nars' Orgasm blush. It is not sticky, lasts very long and has a great pigmentation. I like to use it as a blush (im a tad crazy) because it's a pink/coral color with gold reflects and shimmers. I blend it with a dense blush brush on my cheeks, it is blendable and is not sticky on the skin. Powder lightly and it will last the Whole day

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by AndreeaRey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great lip gloss!

Non sticky , great pigmentation and long lasting!
I especially love the shimmer , it's perfect , not glittery but overall shinny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in nude as I wanted a natural colour. It is actually paler than my natural lip colour. I have very paleskin and dark brown hair and eyes and found it too pale. It didnt make my lips super shiny like l'oreal lip glosses. Has a bit of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by tinannibal

I love this product!

It plumps up your lips and gives it a nice shine and colour with subtle glitter; looks reeeaaally pretty.

It does not feel sticky on my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips but it doesn't moisturise either.

Would buy again when I finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

I love the scent and colour of it. I would say this is the best lipgloss i have had. It isnt too sticky and although it wears out quick this is expected since it is a lipgloss. Will buy again when mine runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* REVIEW - I bought these lip glosses in “Rose Gold” (62) and “Rose Éclat” (63). I was intrigued by the name of these lip glosses because what is 3D effect? Bourjois claims that these give 33% more shine due to its unique plastic applicator. Well, the plastic bendy spatula-like applicator with perforated areas reminds me of those plastic coffee stirrers! Surprisingly, the applicator really does coat the lips more fully for a more volumized pout. What’s great about this is that it’s not sticky at all (MAC Lip Glass - I’m looking at you). In the tube, the colors are look intense but upon application, these turn out to be semi-sheer with a bit of shimmer and a whole *lot* of shine. The shimmer is not glittery or gritty at all, more subtle and very flattering. What’s nice is the formula is long-lasting but non-drying so it’s comfortable to wear. There is a light sweet candy smell but the smell doesn’t bother me.
* COLORS - “Rose Gold” (62) is a light peach with subtle gold shimmer. “Rose Éclat” (63) is a raspberry with subtle silver shimmer.
* TIP - These are flattering enough to wear alone during the day or for that added plump lip look at night, layered over my favorite lipstick.
* PRICE - €12 at all drugstores.
* VERDICT - These Bourjois lip glosses offer very good quality at an affordable price. I find that they really do deliver on the promise of high shine with beautiful color. And with so many colors to choose from, I can wear a different color every day and not break the bank! Overall, I’m very pleased!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I have this in Democratic Rouge - a very beautiful glossy red that looks very glamourous for the evening. I was impressed by this product because of how it made my lips feel. I have incredibly dry lips that are made worse by the wrong lip product. This left my lips feeling really cared for and pampered. I wore it over a red lip pencil. Unfortunately it did wear off but to be fair I was out for a meal when I was wearing it! I found the brush applicator a little annoying - i tend to prefer doe foot applicator. I would buy this again in other shades. It's great to find a lip product that is so moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by medin1234

I love the clear or transparent colour really easy to apply with other lipsticks. It makes your lips look fuller and does not bleed over your lips. The taste is mild but pleasant not like some wild fruity flavours you can get. It lasts about an hour if you dont drink anything, but it is cheap and easy to reapply. It is worth its weight in gold!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The color selection of these is just amazing. Most are pink shades (and some nautrals and reds) with glitter in them. I have three or four and love them. From the nice looking container to the smell (which is really sweet and bubblegum-y) that some people probably won't like these don't feel like drugstore lip glosses. The concistency is quite thick and not that smooth because of the glitter. They are not sticky though. The way they shine is just amazing. They seem to last a pretty long time as well. The container is nice and I just love the applicator - it's not a sponge but a small brush so you can be really precise with the application. Will definitely repurchase.
Edit: Lowered the rating because I really started disliking the scent of this, it's pleasant but a little too strong. I also dislike that most colors contain glitter.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Tinka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A surprisingly good lipgloss, considering the price and drug store brand. I have this in 43 Rouge Classic, which looks very natural on me. It accentuates my own lips beautifully, giving them a 'well bled look' instead of a color.

I don't think this Bourjois gloss is very sticky, especially when compared to a lipgloss HELL like L'Oreals glam shine 6h. I'm not sure whether the "3D effect" means that this gloss is supposed to plump your lips. It doesn't. It doesn't have great staying power either, but since I incidently use it I don't really mind.

Its sweet artificial fragrance reminds me of creepy chemical red winegums, the scent lingers and can become a tad annoying. Especially if you're a heavy user.
Other than that, Effet 3D lipgloss is pretty damn cheap and comes in many cute colors. I'm not much of a lipgloss junkie myself, but to those who are I would definitely recommend this one.