August 28, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Forever Metallics metal-shine lip color

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by wynterxstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Dollar store in hi-pitch pink, and it is a really creamy metalic pink with pink and silver shimmer. I don't really like that this is in a pencil form, because when you sharpen it you loose product. It doesn't stay very long, maybe 1-2 hours. I would buy this again if I needed a color like this, but otherwise, it's a bit too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never thought a lip pencil could be so moisturizing! I love it and the color is amazingly rich.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2005 9:38:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Punked Pink, which is a vibrant deeper pink. It's really moisturizing, and I like the small convenient size of the pencil. It looks a little too metallic until I blot it, and then it's nice. It lasts fairly well too. I would try more of these!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by svitipai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in "Silver Lilac" and I absolutly adore it. The shade is a little berry-like and just about the only dark lipstick colour that has ever suited me. I got compliments on it.
It's muistruzing, a reasonable prize and I relly like the packaging.
The one thing that made me not give it a 5 though, is that it wears of so quickly. If it didn't, it would be the ideal lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 12:10:00 AM More reviews by keahi

I got this in punked pink, and although I like the formula, I never wore it outside the house. Maybe I'm too fair to wear a shade like this and although I really like vibrant colors, I usually have to choose sheer or glossy formulas in those shades. I hate the feel of lipstick, and this was verging on that heavy feeling. So easy to apply and very convenient--love how it glides on, BUT I wish they would make this with a finish that was less, well, METALLIC. This gave me a very 80's looking slap-you-in-the-face-with-my flourescent frosty lipstick! Taking 2 points off for this very unnatural look. If they came out with these in a sheer, non-metallic formula, these would shoot straight to the top of my list. Keeping my fingers crossed.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2004 1:57:00 AM More reviews by katykatt

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So disappointed. Got this in Scarlet and it is a light tomatoey red. It is much lighter than the packaging led me to believe. Other than that it feels fine and is really metallic, but I just can't forgive the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 11:42:00 PM More reviews by parrottheadmd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in Punked Pink. It is a very light glossy lipstick in a stick form (what I believe to be similar to Lancome Juicy Tubes). The color seems to be a mixture of salmony pink/peach/ and a light mauvey color. Very hard to describe but the color looked fabulous on my tanned skin. It applies very easily and smoothly and left my lips feeling like they had gloss on, but with more color. Staying power is similar to a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2004 9:05:00 AM More reviews by peacefulamericana

After seeind ads and then a recommendation in Latina magazine, I purchased this in the sleek scarlet shade (the one in the ads!!) for $5 at CVS. It is GORGEOUS! The first truly metallic lip shade that lives up to the name, and as previous reviewers have stated, it is indeed creamy, long-wearing and just an all around great product. Will definitely be purchasing other colors to try out from this new line. A+

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 10:00:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

Bravo, Maybelline!

These are metallic lipcolors in a pencil. When I first saw them, I thought that they were just a pencil version of Forever Metallics Lipcolor - but they are far creamier and even more metallic than the Forever Metallics Lipcolor in a tube.

I purchased Fly Girl, which is a super-shimmery, almost metallic silvery rose mauve. It's a light to medium shade and is one of the lightest in this collection.

These last for a few hours - both the color and moisture. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really interesting product because it's not like anything I've owned before. It's a lipcolor in a pencil, which isn't unusual, but it's the texture which is. Usually pencil lipcolors are matte and dry, but this is creamy, like a "tube" lipstick. There are a few color choices, all very metallic and shiny. I bought Rock Out Red, the token red of the line; it does look metallic and wears very well! Thumbs up, I like the convenience and also the non-dry factor.