October 23, 2014 | 2155 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Warm Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by rimazima

I love Warm Radiance! It has the slightest shimmer to it so it acts like a bronzer and blush for my olive toned skin. It lasts all day long too! Even though Bare Escentuals can get a little pricey, sometimes you can find a legit seller on ebay who offers the same product but just a few dollars cheaper. This is my go to blush/bronzer when I need a fake tan on my face over the summer!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's too orangey for me. I put it on side by side with tinted mineral veil, and it's just a tad bit darker and a lot sparklier. I thought the tinted MV was orange, but not really compared to warm radiance. Eh, I don't think I'm going to use much of it, which is why it's sat mostly untouched in my makeup case for a year. I get these radiances in the collections, and so far I don't love any of them, although tropical works the best for me. I would never buy them individually. Its great they last forever, so I never will need to buy them. Meh, if you have med to dark skin, or a tan, this may look great on you. I'm not sure it looks great on me, but I'll give it another try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by briloveschocolatebunnies

I really love this bronzer. The secret is to use a small amount, as just like any other bronzer, it will look fake and even orange-ish if applied excessively. Dust this bronzer in the normal "W" bronzing pattern...down both cheeks and up the nose as the sun would hit, and across the forehead lightly, and this looks very natural. I would imagine this would look good on many skin tones, and it looks good on my light complexion. This is the only BE product I have actually liked. Also, it didn't break me out. If you find this may break you out, you may want to check and cleanse your brushes, as I find this is more of the culprit.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer! Very pretty, and a very small amount goes a LONG way! Gives a very shimmery glowy bronze look :) It is definitely worth the money, it lasts forever! Don't let the orange color scare you off, if you use it correctly *only a small amount* it will give you a gorgeous tanned look on your cheeks, I have fair skin with peachy undertones, and the BARE ESCENTUALS warm radience works great! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by kkostera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have alot of bare escentuals products....so i thought i would try this.The warm radiance is very concentrated and a bit orange for me. Like other products in thhe BE line there is alot of product in the sifter, making it hard to control.Be careful not to drop it!! a positive is it would take a long long time to use it all.For that reason i might buy it again but it is not very different than other loose powders.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 12:56:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not too fond of this radiance. BE's Warmth is a bit orange on me, but I can make it work if I use just a few specks of it on my cheeks. I thought the radiance version would be more subtle and natural, but it looks even more orange than regular Warmth. I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, so I can't complain about the price. I love BE's other radiances, but will not be buying this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 6:00:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a quite pretty color. It does give you that warmness to your face. I'm Asian, light/medium skintone, yellow base, oily/acne prone. I wear Golden Medium in BE foundation. I've been wearing BE for 4 yrs now and back then, they didn't make the golden shades, yet. Finally yes they did, so happy. I don't have any pinkness at all. I never really care about other BE products, only their foundation. But, I just came across checking out their all over color and blushes at Sephora. I found them such pretty colors with lots of range to choose from. I think BE blushes becoming my HG in a replacement of my Shu Uemura blushes. *sigh*. They are just like Shu blushes in a mineral form. Plus it's healthier for problematic skin. The price is close to Shu as well, expensive. But you just need a tiny bit to use. Warmth all over color is kinda like a bronzer or you can use it a blush. I would say it's good for light to medium tan skin. It's pretty sheer light, nothing dark or dramatic brown. More like golden peachy color. I gave it 4 lippies, cos it's similar to my other bronzers that I normally get. I'm looking for something a bit different. I really want to own like 10 of BE colors. Aghhh....such cute colors. I like the glowy mica shimmer as well. Unlike NARS Orgasm or bronzer. Quite similar to MAC MSF in Dark. Pretty overall to give you that healthy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Skittles131

Loves it! I am a huge fan of bronzer, but I was hesitant with this item by the looks of it. I received it in a swap (thanks Denabeth!) and upon looking at the product, I wasn't too impressed. I thought it would not work on me because it's not a very attractive color in the container, and it looked too dark for me. However, once I tried it I was in love! It bronzes my cheeks/sides perfectly while leaving a dewy glow around the apples. I truly feel radiant! Its looks are deceiving, at least for me! I am light-to-lighter mediums and this color worked perfectly on me! I definitely plan to use it regularly (or at least in the rotation of bronzers :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by jencalla

I bought this as a duo. The other half of the package was bare radiance. I really liked that these were packaged together and you could adjust the sifter so that you could customize how much of each color you wanted. The color looked very nice on my pale skin ( I use BM fairly light foundation). It gives a nice healthy glow. I have to be careful with the t-zone area though since the shimmery effect can begin to look greasy after a couple hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't even believe I bought this as regular Warmth looks HORRIBLE on me. Orange/brown nasty. The Warm Radiance, however, actually looks good on me. I can't use it all over like I can with the lighter radiances (pure, bare, clear) and it's not the right color for a bronzer on my NC 20-25 skin but it's lovely on the cheeks. A little on the sparkly side and I still prefer MAC beauty powders but this is nice.