September 17, 2014 | 1707 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Pure Zone Deep Exfoliating Gel Wash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a while ago for two reasons. The first one is Natalia Vodianova in the add (love her!), so itīs your good right to call me a jerk for buying a product just because one my fav models is in the add =D And the second one is my former room-mate, who also does some modelling from time to time and swears that this stuff is his HG, as it leaves his skin clean (and trust me, that guy has beautiful, perfect skin). I also knew that this contains salicylic acid, which is usually good for me and I never had probs with it, as Iīm also using the St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead control scrub with salicylic acid. Anyway, this did nothig for my skin, except drying it out and red. It made it feel tight after the usage and my skin somehow produced more oil afterwards. So all in all I was really disappointed. The only good thing I can say is that it does clean the skin very well, but the rest just didnīt work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by diddyscafe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This cleanser works for me. I live in hot and humid Indonesia and this cleanser washes off all that sticky, sweaty residue and leaves that tingling, refeshing minty feeling afterwards. I wear light makeup daily and this removes it perfectly too. I also notice that I break out less after using it for a month.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ariel1066

i had really high hopes for this product but it just didn't live up to my expectations.
stay clear of this product if you in any way have sensitive skin. I found i was in such a hurry to remove this product as fast as possible because i found the stinging effect quite unbearable.
i also found it really dried out my skin on my nose, even though i cut down to using once a week it was just too acidic for my skin.
its an oki exfoliator but in the end i just really didn't enjoy using this product and although i really wanted to like it, it has made its way to the bin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

YUCK NO NO NO!! The last thing a person needs who is dealing with breakouts is to irritate the skin even more! This is a very abrasive scrub and contains salycilic acids (BHA) and alcohol. Not at all good for sensitive skin and can irritate the skin and dry it out quickly. not recommended at all. There are far far better things for skin battling blemishes. Why not try a BHA product that stays on your skin? This just dried my skin out so much and irritated it so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by floppy3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product after not being able to find my neutrogena blackhead clearing scrub in an orange bottle(in Europe). It has small smooth beads which serve their purpose . . . I have let my skin go a bit so I needed to do some serious cleaning on my normal skin. The only blemish I ever get is blackheads around the nose and chin and this works a treat. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ALL OVER YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU NEED TO ! ! ! I don't need to so I don't

When my skin is really bad I use it morning and night for three days until my skin is clear and then I use it only at night on my tzone. EXCELLENT AT GETTING RID OF BLACKHEADS - END OF STORY

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by t03y03l

I used it together with the cleanser gel.....and it dried my skin. I still have half bottle of it.......makes my skin worst.......my skin felt very clean and very very very tight.......

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mel2

Used it for 2 weeks and gave me eczema and made me break out, Stopped using it about 2 weeks ago too and the spots have only just started to go. My skin's oily too so shows how harsh it is. Would never use anything of l'oreal again xx

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2007 2:41:00 AM More reviews by whereiscat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Good when I need an exfoliation on my face, definitely too drying for daily use though. The tingling is pretty weird and I worry about getting it in my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by hazel1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Dermalogica microfoliant which I love on a daily basis - In fact I was using it morning and night so I wanted something a bit less expensive to alternate. This stuff makes my face tingle and feel clean, probably to harsh for everyday useage but, twice a week its pretty good and if anything, my skin is prone to dryness and i have not found it overly drying. I may well repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product stings! My lower lip felt tingly and it was rather uncomfortable. And I don't have sensitive skin! Will update on the results though I don't think any result is worth this sort of stinging..