October 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Shampoo - Goldwell - Kerasilk

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Binky20

Surprisingly this left my hair quite dry and static. I was expecting it to be a truly conditioning shampoo and was left disappointed. However, it does foam well and a little goes a long way. Wasn't too keen on the floral scent but for the price, I may try the ultra rich range to see if it is more moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by loveydove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I was young and single and I could afford salon hair products I always bought Goldwell products. I love the scent of the shampoo and it cleaned my hair nicely without stripping. I always used in conjunction with the conditioner. Unfortunately, I can no longer afford to buy salon products but I still recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by dainaleeo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo! i tend to alternate it with my L'Oreal shampoo with royal jelly, but take note that if you feel as if this is leaving a buildup [which the moisturizing ones tend to do], use a clarifying shampoo! It's amazing how many people complain of this when all you need to do is simply clarify. Doing that to remove excess buildup at least once month is pretty standard.

Anyway, I bought this from my salon over the summer when I had a botched bleach job done on my poor hair, & since it was in such bad shape i got this as well as the treatment conditioner [ultra rich care], which leaves my hair feeling amazing. It does feel like silk, just as it says on the bottle :)
For the people that were saying that it made their hair frizzier, I think it might be due in part to the fact that it does contain wheat, which some hair is sensitive to [since it's a protein], or you just don't need this much moisture [possibly protein instead]. Either way it works for me, leaving my hair really nice & not that ick squeaky feeling that i detest with shampoos. The lather isn't intense, but since I use moisture shampoos i'm basically used to a smaller lather, & i don't feel any less clean :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Goldwell Kerasilk shampoo! I always loved the Kerasilk conditioner and wanted to try the shampoo. Great results - shiny, smooth, full of body hair. Adds moisture and didn't fade my hair color.
I should of bought this shampoo years ago when I was buying the Kerasilk conditioner. A little goes a long way too - alot of gentle suds and I love the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 9:26:00 AM More reviews by kerlinda

I have dry hair that is easily affected by humid weather. This shampoo (and other products of the same line) makes my hair so much better. They don't look so dry and coarse and I don't get fluffy hair after going out to humid conditions!
However, as the time goes by, the shampoo, conditioner, etc I use seem to be making my hair more greasy...maybe I need to change over to another product from some time.
Highly recommend for people with dry and coarse hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 7:33:00 AM More reviews by bowserak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry Asian hair. I've always been told I have "horse" hair, and it truly is really dry and coarse. I started using this shampoo after my hairdresser recommended using Kerasilk Instant Silk Fluid (which is AWESOME--- but don't use too much). I blow dry and flat iron my hair constantly, but this shampoo, in conjunction with the treatment and instant silk fluid, has made my hair a lot softer and healthier in appearance. I tried Goldwell Dry and Porous before, and this is a million times better!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by tara1218

I keep reading about how people are going to goldwell.com for samples...I can't seem to find a link or get the contact button to submit a message...can someone contact me to let me know the secret?
Thanks...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 2:49:00 PM More reviews by KelleyGz

All I can say is that I love it. My hair is "aging" and is becoming more course and dry. This shampoo silkened my hair right up. I love it and will DEFINITELY re purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 5:35:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Goldwell sent me a huge sample of this. It's a great daily shampoo. Moisturizes well and the scent is pretty good too. It's near HG material and I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by NurseKristen

I have used the Goldwell Dry and Porous shampoo for a while and LOVE it, but I tried this out and love it just as much!! I'll probably rotate between the two. The smell is like fresh-cut flowers, it's very rich and moisturizing (usually after most shampoo's my hair is so dry and disgusting before I can get conditioner in it), laters wonderfully and leaves hair soft even before conditioner. I have extremely dry, bleached hair, so it's very hard for me to be happy with moisture content of most products. Will continue to use in my rotation! *UPDATE* This isn't as moisturizing as the Dry and Porous 'poo. I need all the moisture I can GET!!