August 21, 2014 | 1777 users online

Lips - Scott Barnes - Flossy Glossy Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by huongttlan

I dun know the exact name of the lip gloss that I use. It's a pretty sheer pink color. Very nice... His lip gloss so far is one of very rare lip gloss I can use. I'm very difficult when it comes to lip gloss since I hate sth sticky on my lip. But it's just nice, not sticky but still gives my lip enough shiny. The only one thing is... I don't like its smell at all....

OH, I love Scott Barne's package.. It looks like a high end product :D :D :D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are VERY highly pigmented...not something I'm used to. I received a few (Whisper, Vivid and Juicey) in some swaps and was very disatisfied.

It's really gunky, chalky even if lipgloss can be! No happy unless I was going out for Halloween and needed something to jazz up my "Jem" costume..know what I'm sayin?!?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea80

I loved the ease of application of this lipgloss. It went on so smooth, non-sticky, and the brush on the end is way better than the one on the Bourjois lip gloss because it's shorter and helps you control where you put the color better. However, I took a lipstick off because none of these colors show up on my pale lips. It shows as more of a slight lip tint on me and I'm not into layering this gloss over lipstick for more coverage. I think one product should do it all and you shouldn't have to layer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

I love these lipglosses! It's more like a liquid lipstick, but I'm not complaining. My lips are very pigmented and Flossy Glossy lipglosses in Gold Digga and Heavenly work great to cover pigmentation and make my lips look so luscious. It's anything but luscious on it's own. I also love the skinny tube and the texture of the gloss is not too thick and not too slippery - it's just right. It fits nicely in my tiny going out bags. Very high quality and worth every penny! I hope Scott Barnes decides to expand distribution of his line. So far I have fallen in love with everything that I have purchased from the line. High quality luxurious makeup and worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by tranlily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I have a love/hate relationship with this gloss. I love the smell, it smells healthy. It makes my lips look full and luscious, and I do get many compliments when I wear it. However, sometimes, when my lips aren't completely smooth, it does accentuate the roughness of my lips (say dry skin, etc). I own:

Naked, Whisper, and Meow. I think Whisper is my favorite as it applies as a nice nude pink. I don't think I will purchase any more colors though b/c of the texture. It's definitely not sticky, but it is easy to overapply and look uneven and give you lines. It looks good in the dark, as that is when I usually wear it ;P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2005 10:00:00 AM More reviews by asiandiva

I have this in sassy. I love the texture and it gives the lips enough shininess but not too much. I love the brush rather than a swab like most lipglosses. It's not cheap though but I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Maria

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a cute name for a lipgloss!! I have 2 Flossy Glossys in Black Currant and Wishing. Black Currant is a dark purple color almost like the color of a Welch Grape drink. The consistency is creamy and highly pigmented. In the tube, it looks really dark but on the lips, itís slightly opaque. It has a nice scent to it. It smells like Bubblegum Grape. I love that it leaves a stain on the lips after eating or drinking coffee. I apply this over Satisfied lip slick to give a sheer glossy pink color to my lips. Wishing is a clear gloss and has the same texture as Black Currant. Itís not sticky like MAC Lip Glass but lip glass is shinier and last longer. As for packaging, these glosses are better than Bobbi Brown lip glosses. There is more in the product and no splaying of the lip brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by dana

This gloss is expensive, yes. But I would repurchase every color I own in an instant. I detect a very slight taste, nothing that is offensive. I am prone to nausea with synthetic smells of all types, especially in makeup, and I had no reaction to this. The consistency is perfect- not sticky, nor is it runny. (Sticky, I think of Mac lipglass- runny, I think of Dessert Beauty gloss.) This line also succeeds in having sheer glosses with color in them. I have this complaint with so many lines- you have one color, you have them all. Not here. The glosses are sheer, but the colors are discernable from one another. The wand has a lipbrush on the end that applys perfectly. No splaying has occured either. (take that, Bobbi Brown!) These glosses are certainly worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by KatDan

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product comes in a chic lil' tube that has a small lipbrush for application. I can't really detect any scent. I got this in the shade meow, a very little pink with a hint of peach... medium - light pigmentation depending on how you apply it. It is glossy but not very glossy. I absolutely love the color and the way it looks on my mildy pigmented lips! It has a light-weight texture and no stick-ness. I will definitely repurchase this! BF always complements on this :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

I have this in Meow, a light pinky-white colour. I like to use this over top of a darker shade to take the edge off of it. Long-wearing as well.