September 1, 2014 | 976 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Chanel - Precision Eye Tonic Dark Circle Corrector

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by rnaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

TERRIBLE product !!

Pros:
packaging
applicator

Cons:
pricey
opposite effect
causes pigmentation

I tried this out with the chanel precision line repair and i have to say, it was the worst product ive ever touched to my face! I noticed after 3 weeks that not only was it making my dark circles worse and the skin under my eyes look dehydrates, it was causing tiny little pigmentation spots!!! i immediately stopped using this tonic and gave my eyes a bit of a rest from all creams.

After a few months, the spots have only seemed to lighten after a few weeks of using a lightening cream called "Kojivit" (available in pharmacies in Dubai, not sure about anywhere else). this cream lightened my dark spots and udner eyes....for a fraction of the price.

DO NOT buy this tonic.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by TasiaKakos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have horrible dark circles under my eyes (they're a trend in my family) even though I get enough sleep and eat as healthy as I can. I've been using eye creams for a couple of years now and nothing really ever worked until I bought this. I was totally reluctant to pay 38 GBP for it, but now I'm just sorry I haven't bought it sooner! My dark circles have dramatically changed to match the skin tone of the rest of my face and look less puffy as well. I cannot say enough good things about it. Do I wish it was cheaper? Absolutely. But considering the way it works on me, I could not have asked for anything better. The only problem is that from other reviews there is alot of negativity about the product. I really wish it worked for everyone the way it did for me because it is totally unfair for people to pay that kind of price and not have the product work for their needs!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by sirtaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

at first ı can say that ı worked on me perfectly. ı have dark circle problem for a six mounth and started to usse better eye treathments( before this problem ı was using clinique all abaut aye rich as nearly all of us:)). after that ı bougth hylexin and it didnt worked on me, than ı bought revigen and used it (seller advised to use it night and morning- two time use in 24 hour) as seller advised me, but it maked my eyes so dry. Than a seller informed me about this and ı bought it also, ı used it while ı was sleeping and ı used revigen microcirculation in the morning.
ı can say that they solved my problem but at honestly ı couldnt say anybody to buy it or not-because as all of people knows it dark circles are a difficult problem to solve and generally doesnt solves. So at first you should have an orderly sleep and good fooding habituation which includes rich vitamis- especially C and K. In addition to these ı used wo kind of eye mask for my eyes (wendesday - vitamin c mask, sunday - kafein mask). and choose specialized a dark circle cream like hylexin - revigen microcirculation - la praire (which involves kafein) or this. ıf you have a good luck you can get rid of your dark circles-but as you know generally these threatment doesnt make anythink dark circle problem.
at short ıam very lucky and happy for my result. furthermore this cream is one of the most famous eye treathments which works agains dark circles, (generally these four advises to solve this problem; hylexin - revigen microcirculation - chanel eye tonic and la prairie which contains kafein) and its the cheapest one in my county - so if selling price situation is smilar with your county ı tkink you can start your war against your dark circles with this one. at least you will lost less money than starting dark circle cream tests with la praire or hylexin. ı wish ı started with this instead of hylexin or revigen:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by sandyroy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not notice a difference using this. It actually made my undereye area oily and I do not have oily skin. I hated it and discontinued using it. I wish I had returned it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by bunkerkitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for a few months now, and my dark circles are darker and more visible than ever! The other day my boyfriend asked if had a black eye!
Not only that, but my undereyes have started to burn when I apply it!

I got this as a birthday present and was so impressed that someone bought me Chanel, boy have I changed my mind!
Totally overpriced, and not at all worth the hype.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by chien_email

I have used this product a while ago - which does absolutely NOTHING. Like all other users have mentioned - save your money and don't bother with this one. The roller-ball is really nice and cool, but that's about it. Come to think of it, that's rather unhygienic as well!!! Have yet to come across the miracle solution for “panda eyes” – so please let me know if it exists. PS> Partially my own fault as I do not help enough and the other is bad genes for these panda eyes that I have inherited.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by makawao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does nothing at all! I do love the concept.skip this one trust.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2006 9:26:00 AM More reviews by lesha

I have the same complaints as all the other bad reviews. I bought this before I knew about makeupalley :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 11:52:00 PM More reviews by AlexisSano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Water . Ethylhexyl Palmitate . Glycerin . Cyclomethicone . Glyceryl Polymethacrylate . HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer . Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate . Biosaccharide Gum-1 . Propylene Glycol . PEG-6 Isostearate . PEG-8 . Butylene Glycol . Hydrogenated Palm Oil . Phytostearyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate . PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol . Phenoxyethanol . Cetyl Alcohol . Polysorbate-20 . Polymethyl Methacrylate . Propylparaben . Butylparaben . Chlorphenesin . Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer . Phospholipids . Palmitic Acid . Hydrogenated Lecithin . Escin . Caprylyl Glycol . Methylparaben . Silica . Allantoin . Beta Sitosterol . Hesperetin Laurate . Tetrasodium EDTA . Sodium Polyacrylate . Tocopherol . Licorice Extract . Ascorbyl Palmitate . Ethylparaben . Ascorbic Acid . Palmitoyl Oligopeptide . Citirc Acid . Isobutylparaben . Titanium Dioxide . Mica.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by sillyme135