December 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Suave - Natural Oatmeal Lotion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by catlover9_9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this in place of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (I think that's the name) when I'm feeling low on cash. It works just fine, as well if not better than Aveeno. It's a little hard to find, though, as the Target near me stopped carrying it for some reason.

I'm only taking lippies off because it's in a pump bottle. I prefer lotions in a flip-cap bottle that can stand upside down on the counter or my dresser so I can get the last bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I LOVE this product. Before this, I'd always used the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion (something like that...it worked very well) it was the best lotion I'd ever used, but it was pricey.
THIS moisturized just as well (if not better) as the Aveeno at 1/6 the cost.
I wouldn't say that it's unscented...it has a light scent that reminds me of the smell when you get out of the shower...it's a good smell, I actually really like it.
I've tried other Suave lotions in the past, but they all felt oily or just like water. This is by far the BEST that I've tried from them.

Super cheap. Super effective. I'll stock up ^^

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by lauralovebug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this product on a whim because it was really cheap and it got decent reviews on here.

THE RESULT: I don't like it at all. Why? It feels as cheap as it costs and doesn't hydrate or feel good on my skin, just makes me feel kind of sticky. The only thing I like about it is that it's cheap and doesn't have a scent, but... it doesn't feel good on and doesn't moisturize - and isn't that the whole point of a lotion?

I have pretty normal skin, and I don't need a serious heavy duty moisturizer. I do get dry in the winter, and need a moisturizer for my legs because they do get dry after shaving. I don't understand any of the good reviews because this lotion does nothing... I put it on and my skin doesn't feel any better and stays dry.

P.S. - Just read the back of the bottle and checked cosemtic database... this has METHYLPARABEN, and stearic and lactic acid in it. The rest of my bottle is going in the garbage....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this lotion. it moisturizes and the moisture lasts all day. i hope they haven't discontinued this, as it's one of the few lotions i can use to spot treat my eczema and don't have to wait to soak in.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkedgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

STAR STAR STAR product! is this discontinued? because that would be the saddest day of my life

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 8:06:00 AM More reviews by zkatieus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! In the winter my skin normally gets sooo itchy. But, since applying this after my shower all over my skin, it does not itch any more! My only concern is now is that i isee another reviewer posted saying it is toxic and has cancer causing ingredients,,,,

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2008 1:06:00 PM More reviews by vizza4shizza

This is not the most moisturizing product, buy my skin is "normal" so it's fine for me. I use it as a good unscented lotion so it won't compete with my perfumes. Very good for the price. Stays sticky for a minute or two, but that goes away quickly and then it's soft hands with no scent- just like I was looking for. Good one for those on a budget. Suave is a good brand in my opinion. No frills, but it delivers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

meh. It's cheap, so i bought a travel size for a
recent trip. It's kind of powdery, oatmealy smell, goes on sticky and isn't
very moisurizing. I'd prefer to spend a little more for a higher quality lotion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

after one use=
-I love the very light, very subtle, barely noticeable scent
-gentle enough to put on face
-i love that it has oatmeal
-moisturizing
-only $3 for an 18 oz bottle!

*5 lippies cuz this is awesome!
edit: may 14, 08
it does have a sticky feel. so i took off one lippie. the sticky feel lasts for about 3 minutes but still i love this !
edit: i'm STILL lovin' this stuff!! will DEFINITELY repurchased when i run out. i use it mainly on my legs and arms after my shower, for the price, this stuff rocks!
edit: this has harmful ingredients and is very harmful to the skin. if you don't believe me, go to www.cosmeticsdatabase.com and type in the name. VERY HAZARDOUS!!!! so i switched to aveeno active naturals moisturizer!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by northwoods232

I love this lotion! It's cheap, which is a huge plus, and I use it all summer working at a ranch in the sun and dust all day... it has a wonderful light consistency and isn't greasy at all, and my favorite part about it is its light scent... freshly baked, homemade granola!