August 28, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Aqualumiere Lipstick #31 Waikiki

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

An amazing pink-y beige shade. I love brownish pink lipsticks. This is very light on my lips and looks very natural. This one of my HG lipstick shades. I really hope it doesn't get discontinued anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My holy grail combined with Chanel Nude lipliner and Pin-Up glossamier. With my complexion, it makes the perfect nude lip with a kick, just the way I like it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beige Pink with sparkles. Nice glossy finish. Feels incredibly comfortable on lips, almost balm-like. Great broadspectrum spf coverage. On the pricey side, as I don't like to purchase lipsticks over the $20 mark. However, I think this is a great shade and think it's worth it for the SPF. Unless I can find a dupe in Clinique or Neutrogena (which also offer full SPF in their lipsticks), I will be repurchasing this one. EDIT: I found myself neglecting this lipstick for others with more of a color impact, and so I passed it along to my sis instead of letting it collect dust. The color really isn't special enough to merit the high price, even with the SPF and comfortable feel. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by caisah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the closest match I have ever found to the lipstick worn by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's! I adore it!!!! On me it looks like someone has pimped my own lipcolor and made it ten times better! I am very pleased that I now can feel very natural and sophisticated yet chic, with that extra je nes sais quoi. The texture is wonderful and I think it will last quite a while, so it is worth the money you spend. It is not too sparkly, just shines with a nice glow of confidence, it is Chanel=).

Update! It has passed my absolute and definite test with an A +! I work as an airhostess, and as many of you probably know, it is quite dry inside the cabin. My lips are always dry and I tend to get those ugly lines on my lips from all other lipsticks..but not this! The color stays forever and my lips are moisturised so I never have to feel conscious! Finally I can really enjoy the fact that I am a lipstick lover who cannot be satisfied with lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

I am typically a MLBB or Nude lips kind of gal, so smearing on a bright or overly dark l/s is really not an option for me ...This lovely lippy takes me to the next level without being drastic. It's not a nude on me at all, however still subtle enough for my tatse. In fact, on my NC 20-25 skin-tone this just brightens up my whole face without being OTT....I like the subtle shimmer and the lovely tone of pink this has, mixed with a hint of rose tone that I detect on my lips. I usually wear a rosey-nude Dior l/s as my everyday color, but this will now be my everyday color for the summer. This is finally the wearable shade of pink that I have been searching for to compliment my lighter skintone...This also looks good paired up with NATURAL lip liner, also by Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my all-time favorite, HG lipstick. Waikiki is a soft, shimmery neutral/ cool-toned pink. There's a bit of cool rosiness to it but it's mainly pink. Pairs perfectly with MAC Dervish lipliner. The formula is moisturizing with a soft shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The color, while not unique, is still pretty. It's a light shimmery pink. Very shiny and not drying. And it's great that it has SPF protection. My problem is that it reminds me of MAC Slimshines, but not as shiny and Slimshines are about half the price of Aqualumieres. The only advantage Aqualumieres have is that they contain spf. Since the color isn't that unique, and the same texture can be found elsewhere for less money, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'll cut right to the chase--zero staying power. So the pretty (but not unique) color and nice packaging don't matter. I have 3 other Aqualumiere l/s that have better staying power--not sure why this just disappears so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by alisonmidd

I love this colour, it looks like my lips but better with the added shimmer, great colour for work and the texture is heavenly. Doesn't last on eaten or drunk anything but that doesn't bother me much as it looks great applied straight from the tube. Looks lovely with the aqualumiere gloss in diamond rose over the top really pretty! I would definatly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by gina2328

This is the perfect pink, not too dark or too light. I wear this one whenever I wear lipstick, it is my one and only. I also love YSL Pure Shine in # 12 but it is discontinued. I don't know what I would do if this were discontinued. I have repurchased this once already. I think this color would flatter most, except maybe darker skin tones. I love it with Rose Sand Glossimer.