November 23, 2014 | 1141 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur #52 in Rosy Coral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Gah it's so hard to get on this pretty lipstick. It took me about 4 months. But the colour is soooo pretty and it's really worth it in the end. I looooove the colour. It's neon coral pink on me. This lipstick is so popular because of that Kdrama.
It doesn't dry my lips and doesn't accentuates fines lines also easy to apply. The packaging is so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Beautiful bright corally-pink shade, can look almost red when it's dark. When applied normally it lasts two to three hours on the lips but it can last up to 6 or 7 if you apply two coats and blot in between. It doesn't have a scent or taste. The packaging is simply exquisite. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

gorgeous pinky coral -- pigmented to show up and show off your lips.

I got it because it works beautifully with my skin and hair.. you should get because it's a wonderful addition to any lipstick wardrobe and would probably work on most skin tones since the rose and pink is quite balanced.

love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Bondno9girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

YSL makes fantastic lipsticks. This color is the perfect coral for fair skinned gals like me (I am an nw15 in Mac). This color has more of a pinkish undertone as opposed to orange so it works for many skin tones. Yes it is pricey but will last forever! I top this color with Revlons lip gloss in Coral Reef for added shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick so, so much. I have yellowy asian medium skin and it looks great for summer. For day I just use lip balm and dab a bit on, and also on cheeks. I'm sad now because it's almost finished :/ To make it pop even more at night I use lip balm, then red lip liner, then blend the lipstick in for a really hot pink. Goes well with a clean face and lots of mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by romina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YSL m akes the best lipsticks. this is a bright orangy, pink shade...I have almost black hair, very white skin and green eyes...if you have cool coloring this is the shade for you.

It's a real coral and stunning. Had great pigment and staying power

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by francescacaca

i really love this lipstick. it's a really bright pinky coral, almost neon in the tube. but on, it's really lovely and warms up my skin tone a treat. I like to wear it on my cheeks as a cream blush when i have it on my lips. i think ysl make some of the best lipsticks out there, they're really silky and have excellent staying power. would definately re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one bright shade of lipstick! Wow! I got this shade from Neiman Marcus on-line and it looked darker on my monitor. This color is a pinky-toned coral shade that reminds me of the 60's. It is creamy in texture and has that typical rosy scent all Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks have. I do like it, but I have to either use as a stain or use with a lip pencil to tone the brightness down a bit. I think it looks good as a stain with a little lip liner and some clear lipglass by MAC on top. A great pop of color for spring. I like this color, but would not buy again because a little color goes a long way, therefore I will have this tube a long time.