Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur #52 in Rosy Coral

4.8

on 4/29/2015 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Omg this stuff is really my HG. It simply brighten up complexion, very pigmented , 1 swipe is just pretty enough, not drying, staying power is great, and packaging looks glam.
Major LOVE

on 7/31/2014 2:49:00 AM

Gah it's so hard to get on this pretty lipstick. It took me about 4 months. But the colour is soooo pretty and it's really worth it in the end. I looooove the colour. It's neon coral pink on me. This lipstick is so popular because of that Kdrama.
It doesn't dry my lips and doesn't accentuates fines lines also easy to apply. The packaging is so pretty.

on 7/20/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful bright corally-pink shade, can look almost red when it's dark. When applied normally it lasts two to three hours on the lips but it can last up to 6 or 7 if you apply two coats and blot in between. It doesn't have a scent or taste. The packaging is simply exquisite. Would buy again.

on 6/25/2011 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

gorgeous pinky coral -- pigmented to show up and show off your lips.

I got it because it works beautifully with my skin and hair.. you should get because it's a wonderful addition to any lipstick wardrobe and would probably work on most skin tones since the rose and pink is quite balanced.

love it.

on 7/1/2010 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

YSL makes fantastic lipsticks. This color is the perfect coral for fair skinned gals like me (I am an nw15 in Mac). This color has more of a pinkish undertone as opposed to orange so it works for many skin tones. Yes it is pricey but will last forever! I top this color with Revlons lip gloss in Coral Reef for added shine.

on 6/29/2010 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this lipstick so, so much. I have yellowy asian medium skin and it looks great for summer. For day I just use lip balm and dab a bit on, and also on cheeks. I'm sad now because it's almost finished :/ To make it pop even more at night I use lip balm, then red lip liner, then blend the lipstick in for a really hot pink. Goes well with a clean face and lots of mascara!

on 4/9/2010 3:43:00 PM

YSL m akes the best lipsticks. this is a bright orangy, pink shade...I have almost black hair, very white skin and green eyes...if you have cool coloring this is the shade for you.

It's a real coral and stunning. Had great pigment and staying power

i really love this lipstick. it's a really bright pinky coral, almost neon in the tube. but on, it's really lovely and warms up my skin tone a treat. I like to wear it on my cheeks as a cream blush when i have it on my lips. i think ysl make some of the best lipsticks out there, they're really silky and have excellent staying power. would definately re-purchase.

on 4/5/2004 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one bright shade of lipstick! Wow! I got this shade from Neiman Marcus on-line and it looked darker on my monitor. This color is a pinky-toned coral shade that reminds me of the 60's. It is creamy in texture and has that typical rosy scent all Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks have. I do like it, but I have to either use as a stain or use with a lip pencil to tone the brightness down a bit. I think it looks good as a stain with a little lip liner and some clear lipglass by MAC on top. A great pop of color for spring. I like this color, but would not buy again because a little color goes a long way, therefore I will have this tube a long time.

Popular Lipsticks