July 30, 2014 | 1118 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur #52 in Rosy Coral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Beautiful bright corally-pink shade, can look almost red when it's dark. When applied normally it lasts two to three hours on the lips but it can last up to 6 or 7 if you apply two coats and blot in between. It doesn't have a scent or taste. The packaging is simply exquisite. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

gorgeous pinky coral -- pigmented to show up and show off your lips.

I got it because it works beautifully with my skin and hair.. you should get because it's a wonderful addition to any lipstick wardrobe and would probably work on most skin tones since the rose and pink is quite balanced.

love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Bondno9girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

YSL makes fantastic lipsticks. This color is the perfect coral for fair skinned gals like me (I am an nw15 in Mac). This color has more of a pinkish undertone as opposed to orange so it works for many skin tones. Yes it is pricey but will last forever! I top this color with Revlons lip gloss in Coral Reef for added shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick so, so much. I have yellowy asian medium skin and it looks great for summer. For day I just use lip balm and dab a bit on, and also on cheeks. I'm sad now because it's almost finished :/ To make it pop even more at night I use lip balm, then red lip liner, then blend the lipstick in for a really hot pink. Goes well with a clean face and lots of mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by romina74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YSL m akes the best lipsticks. this is a bright orangy, pink shade...I have almost black hair, very white skin and green eyes...if you have cool coloring this is the shade for you.

It's a real coral and stunning. Had great pigment and staying power

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by francescacaca

i really love this lipstick. it's a really bright pinky coral, almost neon in the tube. but on, it's really lovely and warms up my skin tone a treat. I like to wear it on my cheeks as a cream blush when i have it on my lips. i think ysl make some of the best lipsticks out there, they're really silky and have excellent staying power. would definately re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one bright shade of lipstick! Wow! I got this shade from Neiman Marcus on-line and it looked darker on my monitor. This color is a pinky-toned coral shade that reminds me of the 60's. It is creamy in texture and has that typical rosy scent all Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks have. I do like it, but I have to either use as a stain or use with a lip pencil to tone the brightness down a bit. I think it looks good as a stain with a little lip liner and some clear lipglass by MAC on top. A great pop of color for spring. I like this color, but would not buy again because a little color goes a long way, therefore I will have this tube a long time.